Ancient Aliens

Then you think so without trying to check.

There are things that are actually known, you know.
And the AAH ignores a bunch of them.

The link to the full video was given above. If anyone would like to check on specific areas covered by that stupid television program, Here's a link to the individual parts, accompanied by written dialogue, most of which is a transcript of the debunking film.
That's to the intro. Hover over "References & Transcripts" above the vid clip for the other parts. They include references to scholarly papers.

The written dialogue makes it easier to copy and paste things you want to read further about into a search box.

Harte

Nice link Harte...But the minute I saw Mike Heiser's name attached to it I clicked out of it. Just something about that guy I do not like....Cannot say what it is.

Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy, often star gates, pyramids and other difficult to understand technology is attributed to extraterrestrials. But over long periods of time, many advanced cultures could already have evolved on this planet, some of them graduating to other worlds and existences and some of them still being present. Besides any star gates that may have been discovered in Iraq, apparently there was some kind of underground facility built around 50,000 years ago there containing extremely high technology. That facility came to light(a holographic display actually), when it's larger companion facility in the Bucegi Mountains in Romania was opened up by American technology in 2003, written about in the book Transylvania Sunrise, by Radu Cinamar. The discovery of that companion facility in Iraq would have lent urgency to the American government to take possession of that facility in that same year, not letting Sadam Hussein get his hands on it. And so began the war in Iraq. The facility in Romania is said to have the beginnings of an elaborate tunnel system which leads to Tibet, underneath the Great Pyramid in Egypt and to the inner Earth. And now it is being claimed that Cezar Brad and Radu Cinamar of Dept. Zero of the Romanian dept. that deals in top secrets, have gone to the inner Earth to interact with the inhabitants there. So, some of the ancient technologies that have been discovered and that are still being discovered can have diverse sources, from this planet itself(within or without) and from sources which came from outside this planet. It may be important to realize that some beings are depicted as being from different places. Thoth for instance, the man who supposedly built the Great Pyramid, using levitation, is depicted as an Earthling. He's also depicted as coming from the star system Sirius. But I guess that kind of thing is to be expected of someone, if they have lived such an extraordinarily long and unusual lifetime.
All, very intetesting.

Mudpuppy

To me, trying to understand things from an artificially derived scale is counterproductive. In my view, it mainly shows that people are often more interested in intellectual arguments than a balanced mind approach. Remember, there are two halves to the mind that need to be balanced for better understanding. Too much of one and we get intellectual egotism. Too much of the other and we get an out of control imagination. It pays to understand both physics and metaphysics in a balanced way, I believe. It's also helpful to hear and understand enlightened sources when we can find them. For example, Enlightened sources indicate the proclivity for life everywhere, on and within planets and suns, and even in seemingly empty space, in my view. So, when enlightened sources indicate that human life in etheric form lives on Venus AND there is strong intuitive synchronicity in my life that indicates to me that I came from there a long time ago, I take it very seriously. And I have a natural tendency or bias against intellectual arguments, as I often find them to be distortions of the truth or just completely wrong. Meanwhile, I'm not enlightened, my understanding isn't perfect and I'm still learning. Sometimes I make mistakes and have trouble trying to convey what I want to convey. I'll correct my own mistakes when I realize them.
A balanced mindset is critical. Thats why we have Harte.

Mudpuppy

Sanat Kumara came to Earth on a rescue mission millions of years ago, from the planet Venus. Their etheric form would have been a less solid type of 'physical' form. Presumably our physical eyesight and other senses would not normally be able to perceive them. He came with 4 great lords and their 100 assistants. That's 105 total. Coincidentally, my house number, where I've lived most of my life, just happens to be 105. In addition, they came with 144,000 other Venusians, to help raise the consciousness of life on Earth. Coincidentally, I've been seeing the number 144 on license plates, digital clocks and elsewhere, many thousands of times, over the last few decades. My attention is frequently drawn to that number. Naturally, when I finally heard the story of Sanat Kumara, I realized that I must be one of the original Venusians, who followed Sanat Kumara on this rescue mission. Ancient Indian manuscripts refer to that ancient incident, I believe. The ancient Rama civilization doesn't come close to the advanced level of the Venusian civilization, that has been striving to uplift Earth for millions of years. When you have a seemingly advanced civilization like the Rama civilization, with some technological abilities, but not sufficient morals and spiritual development to balance it out, then you have a civilization that actually isn't very advanced. Why are you here now? To get it right this time, perhaps? I just point this out in a friendly way. In present times there are people said to be from Venus. There is a story about Nicola Tesla, that he was brought here on a Venusian spaceship as a newborn and given to Earthlings to raise as their own. There is the story of Valiant Thor, who came here in his Venusian spaceship and interacted with President Eisenhower and the United States government, but left because they were not ready to respond to his message. Frank Stranges met him personally. A woman named Olmec claims to be from Venus recently. People like me believe we came from Venus a long time ago. You and others can easily research all this on the internet and elsewhere, if you are interested.
Fascinating story.

Mudpuppy

Then you think so without trying to check.

There are things that are actually known, you know.
And the AAH ignores a bunch of them.

The link to the full video was given above. If anyone would like to check on specific areas covered by that stupid television program, Here's a link to the individual parts, accompanied by written dialogue, most of which is a transcript of the debunking film.
That's to the intro. Hover over "References & Transcripts" above the vid clip for the other parts. They include references to scholarly papers.

The written dialogue makes it easier to copy and paste things you want to read further about into a search box.

Harte
Just checked out the transcripts. Thanks for the link, Harte.

Mudpuppy

Sadly, Hartey stopped commenting on Paranormalis about 6 months ago...He only briefly pops in to take a look at whats been happening..
He has now moved over to the Dark Side! :devilish:..
Oh, Im sorry I missed him. He was jolly fun and kept us all on our skeptical toes.