Another Inside the HDR Thread: Dissecting my HDR

Doc 05

Zenith
I originally got the photo of that bendi scalar beamer in some magazine, it was before the internet was putting out stuff..
The reason i put the caution about not using it for too long in my previous posting, was because i tried it out in the car dealership i was working in, and i didnt tell anybody i had it switched on..

The girl who was taking phone calls suddenly freaked out for no apparent reasons, and i had a brief "blank" moment...Perhaps the difference between you your partner and me, would be the different frequencies we were using Cobber Steve ..
Excuse me for asking; but what desired effect were you attempting to achieve?
Calmness, enjoyment, increased sales?
Thanks for replying.

steven chiverton

i have some idea of a new time travel experiment but it involves using the standing scalar wave from the scaler beamer and a smaller compact recreation of the hdr along with the stm modified and 2 frenquencies one s a mirror of the first

TimeFlipper

Doc 05 the document didn't point me into any direction to determine what a scalar wave is. I know TimeFlipper has mentioned in the past he thinks a scalar wave is a longitudinal wave. For quite some time I thought a scalar wave was something introduced by the CIA to confuse and disorient those of us trying to comprehend the phenomena.

Just what properties does a scalar wave have? How does one determine the presence of a scalar wave?
I said in a previous posting about how the alleged scalar wave (electro-acoustic wave) in my experiment with the two magnets in a car dealership that caused me to blank out briefly and also the girl that freaked out, would clearly explain what you said about the CIA using disorienting frequencies...Or maybe the CIA would be using standard audio waves with frequencies that resonate with our hearing and our minds?

Steve Chiverton spoke about those same Scalar waves creating a very calm feeling for himself and his partner...Therefore it would appear that those pesky scalar waves can have completely different results thats dependent on different frequencies...

Personally i dont have the time to experiment with those different frequencies as iam deeply involved with another project, although i do have the feeling our member @steven chiverton might experiment deeper into scalar waves and their effects on people...Thanks for the heads up in this matter :)

TimeFlipper

Excuse me for asking; but what desired effect were you attempting to achieve?
Calmness, enjoyment, increased sales?
Thanks for replying.
At the beginning i didnt really know what to expect...I just explained an outcome that happened in a car dealership with a girl and myself..

Doc 05

Zenith
i have some idea of a new time travel experiment but it involves using the standing scalar wave from the scaler beamer and a smaller compact recreation of the hdr along with the stm modified and 2 frenquencies one s a mirror of the first
Thanks, could you draw up a quick block diagram, take a picture & post.
Nothing fancy, I'm just more visual and
How can we help?
Thanks again.

lamdo263

According to you, until you get an HDR you will never find out, will you(n)
I'm time travel experienced. The people who really knew HDRs took me under their wings and I know a lot about them. Believe me, I know what time travel is. The dilemma I face now along with others of my caliber, is do I want to elect to be just another time travel refuge?