Another Inside the HDR Thread: Dissecting my HDR

Doc 05

Zenith
Thanks @Mayhem ,
@Iochd had some interesting portal pictures,
and his portal may have worked.

Now I know who gave him the info. ;)

So, is there a portal out there, (built by Iochd) that is still open?

Doc 05

Zenith
Chasing Wires: A/C Power Neutral to Bifilar Pancake Coil to "Time Coils" to Diode Board.IMG_6433.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6434.JPG
    IMG_6434.JPG
    820 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6435.JPG
    IMG_6435.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 8

TimeFlipper

Original equipment manufacture, or how the inventor intended their product to be used.
You have a choice of a Gibbs made model or a reasonable made model..
There must be someone you know or a friend of a friend that knows who can build one of them for you, if you dont want to buy one of them from Amazon or Ebay :cool:

TimeFlipper

My humble apologizes; @Einstein and @TimeFlipper
I was confusing the term Mobius coil with the term Caduceus coil.
(And Caduceus coil with Tesla Bifilar Pancake coil). ;)

My ignorance always tries to trip me;
but I can beat it with knowledge.

Thank you all for your help.

View attachment 13640

@Doc 05 maybe you were thinking of this?

View attachment 13641
I think my old friend might have mistakenly posted the excellent theotetical diagram of a "portal" instead of a pancake or caduceus coil....Our member Doc05 was talking about coils used in HDR`s, i doubt if that portal would fit inside an HDR, but maybe could be used as an external type of coil perhaps? joke ;) :)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Einstein The basis for the Caduceus coil seems to be the requirement of the collapsed magnetic field in what ever form it appears in, but (me especially) overlooked what the outcome is :fp:...The outcome is allegedly creating a type of scalar wave...

You will no doubt remember a method that i came across some years ago of using two magnets with their North Poles facing each other...The collapsed magnetic field is maintained between the two magnets..

We create a tiny gap between the magnets (for example by using a strip of sellotape across one of the magnets) and then wrap wires around the whole length of the magnets and tape it up securely!!...

A small noisy 9 volt motor output is then fed into the wiring around the magnets and theoretically, a scalar wave (electro-acoustic wave) is now formed, that radiates from each gap between the magnets..,This might be worth building as a separate device, but dont use it for long periods of time..

In the case of the HDR, the output from the HDR would now be fed into the wiring around the magnets instead of the Caduceus coil, which imho, might be worth considering if nothing happens with the HDR output into the Caduceus coil..

You might also recall me telling you of the time about 25 years ago when i was attempting to tape two 6 inch long Neodymian magnets together aided by two big motor engineers!!...Twice the magnets broke away and flew against the side of the garage, narrowly missing two other motor engineers...I still have those magnets shown in the picture below, their combined gauss strength has depleted a bit though :eek: :oops:

Attachments

• DSC_0134.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 10

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My problem is the science for scalar waves doesn't exist. But pointing two speakers at each other from a distance emitting identical sound frequencies will produce a standing wave if the distance is resonate with the frequency of the sound from the speakers. So when referring to a scalar wave are you really saying standing wave phenomena?

The caduceus coil windings produce magnetic fields that are at right angles to each other. I've never experimented with them. But if I were to do so, I would play around with the current direction in one of the coils.

Now here is something you might be interested in. Instead of caduceus coils use bifilar coils instead. To produce a standing wave phenomena. Instead of looping the end wires on one end of the bifilar coil together, feed opposing identical currents through both legs of the bifilar coil. The effect should be the same as looping one end of the bifilar coil. But what if the current wasn't from the same source? I would think as long as the current is the same, the magnetic fields should cancel. So will the coil explode if the current sources are isolated from each other?

If nothing happened then the next thing to do would be to play with oscillating currents through the bifilar coil. Vary the time phase of one of the currents through the coils.

I do see an unexplored science here. I suspect magnetic fields from permanent magnets are different somehow from electromagnets. And these experiments might shed some light on what is going on.

I just want to remind you of the experiment I did when experimenting with oscillating magnetic fields and phase angles and permanent magnets.