Another Inside the HDR Thread: Dissecting my HDR

TimeFlipper

I'm time travel experienced. The people who really knew HDRs took me under their wings and I know a lot about them. Believe me, I know what time travel is. The dilemma I face now along with others of my caliber, is do I want to elect to be just another time travel refuge?
IMHO you are simply saying anything to prevent yourself from getting an HDR, or admit that you already have one...Perhaps its because i would ask you to take a simple test to prove your alleged "time-travel experiences??"...Dont worry, nobody will ever take that simple test for "obvious reasons" :ROFLMAO:..

lamdo263

IMHO you are simply saying anything to prevent yourself from getting an HDR, or admit that you already have one...Perhaps its because i would ask you to take a simple test to prove your alleged "time-travel experiences??"...Dont worry, nobody will ever take that simple test for "obvious reasons" :ROFLMAO:..
A standard HDR used in the OEM capacity is a soul splitter. Please tell me why do I need to do that?

lamdo263

According to you, until you get an HDR you will never find out, will you(n)
The time travel Steven Gibbs Portal, opens a time window from any point to another point in time. I remember reading an interview where Gibbs described its use.

The only problem is, that due to certain conditions on Earth, that return window can close all on its own leaving the user, or users stranded in another time as well as location.

Sometimes in geo-rock strata movements, natural time travel portals can open or phase open all by themselves. If this is a steady recuring feature, then there's a strong possibility for a person entering to return.

2.The second one, is a time portal device that was large and assembled in Los Angeles years back by knowledgeable teenagers. What occurred is they hit an energy conduit and one or two of them were killed and one burnt badly. If they would have proof tested in a smaller size first, the concept might have worked?

3.Andrew Basagio a Washington State based layers, said that there was a hidden non-disclosed base that he was introduced to by his father, wo was associated with the military. One would enter this room and dials were set upon a control, console, to whereby, near Tesla l electrical mechanics, a hole would open in time-space. Then one could safely walk into that asked for target zone. $ This was a big unit, but don't know any data outside of what Andrew B. had said in his interviews.

I've not read or researched on foul-ups on the use of the S.G. Time Travel Portal, but know quite a few plans were sold by Gibbs.

steven chiverton

well if ya an experienced time traveler then take notes and share them i like to collect these experiences for the database log it down and i dont want to know the future as most who tell the future is not our future its that of an alternate reality thats why they they dont pan out when the predicted times come and the hdr dosent have a built in reality checker to tell you what earth your on and what reality it is in

lamdo263

well if ya an experienced time traveler then take notes and share them i like to collect these experiences for the database log it down and i dont want to know the future as most who tell the future is not our future its that of an alternate reality thats why they they dont pan out when the predicted times come and the hdr dosent have a built in reality checker to tell you what earth your on and what reality it is in
Some start out using their HDRs exactly as Gibbs suggested they use them. However one of two things start to occur and I don't know why this is.

One is they will start to develop double parody lives, to where they obtain an arthrological opposed view of themselves doing something else in another time.

Two, the other is a dissatisfaction of using a standard HRD. There might be a number of reasons for this, due to the fact that while the body and soul are split, making it easier for time cops to track their movements. There must be a dissatisfaction of using an HDR according to the standard rule, telo-relaied to the body somehow.

This means some have used mini-tesla coils that they can take along, where it's possible to stay in the future longer or permanently.

On one misuse and I remember this verbatim, is that one user must have been taking the body into the past. So in the 1960s during a street socially colorful gathering, he was headed down an alleyway to where he came from in his jump and told a bystander "I love the 1960s and I'm going to get involved with this get-together".

There was a time cop seeing this all going on. He was stopped, the time cops used some device to send him back to his time level in the future, but used some kind of ray device, to completely cut his HDR in two.

These seem to be the few irregularities involving an HDR. You have to read up on past HDR jumps and kind of compose a good and bad maps involving its use.

CN told me if you jump both the body and soul into another time and stay past a certain time period over twelve hours, then your residency there becomes permanent.

Mayhem

Zenith
Thats a parrot from a gibbs interview you just changed the year it to suit hahahahas, nice one.

Doc 05

Zenith
The time travel Steven Gibbs Portal, opens a time window from any point to another point in time. I remember reading an interview where Gibbs described its use.

The only problem is, that due to certain conditions on Earth, that return window can close all on its own leaving the user, or users stranded in another time as well as location.

Sometimes in geo-rock strata movements, natural time travel portals can open or phase open all by themselves. If this is a steady recuring feature, then there's a strong possibility for a person entering to return.

2.The second one, is a time portal device that was large and assembled in Los Angeles years back by knowledgeable teenagers. What occurred is they hit an energy conduit and one or two of them were killed and one burnt badly. If they would have proof tested in a smaller size first, the concept might have worked?

3.Andrew Basagio a Washington State based layers, said that there was a hidden non-disclosed base that he was introduced to by his father, wo was associated with the military. One would enter this room and dials were set upon a control, console, to whereby, near Tesla l electrical mechanics, a hole would open in time-space. Then one could safely walk into that asked for target zone. $ This was a big unit, but don't know any data outside of what Andrew B. had said in his interviews.

I've not read or researched on foul-ups on the use of the S.G. Time Travel Portal, but know quite a few plans were sold by Gibbs.
Cool; so you own a Time Portal. ;)