Any info about vortexes

Status
Not open for further replies.

toastwang

Sedona's awfully large and the entire areas affected by vortexes. Being in Sedona for even a day changes a person. Seems to get happy, in a religious way. Personality also changes.* For just finding vortexes on a filed before you, in mid Summer looks for bugs like midges, which are mosquito sized, to congregate over vortexes. This is your simplest way to find them.

If you're using a time travel device, best to try and distill what Steve has given you, into a near cell phone sized unit. This way people passing by won't get suspicious.
thats interesting, have you been to sedona yourself? if so how was your experience?

lamdo263

thats interesting, have you been to sedona yourself? if so how was your experience?
Yeah and I hurt my back before I went there and was in such pain. When we arrived there, something really weird crawled into me. There's like five major vortexes going on all of the time and this DOES have an effect on your mind. I started to cheer up and became extremely interested in the crystals that they had in the shops. I could not go without touching them. Shopes were loaded with all kinds of neat curios to buy.

The food and services there are a little pricy, but plan to put this on you card if you have one, to pay off at length. The people there are really friendly and during the day, if you look up to the many hills surrounding Sedona, you will see large buzzards catching the thermals. I also think that this has something to do with these major vortexes, why the birds like to circle up, like they do.

We caught the up to the rim jeep ride and while they beat the shit out of us, with the quality of this big goat path we were riding on. The trip was so interesting, that we had a good time. Just by chance we went up with three young girls that were on a vacation and the one that sat next to me, was, a little on the fatty side. But I thank god for that fat, as when we came down, we were sitting side by side and the fat of her legs acted like shock absorbers. on my entire body

I was never so grateful to sit next to a lady that was a little rotund, as she made our entire trips not only bearable, but enjoyable as well. These girls with us were laughing so badly, I think they must have peed themselves. Our tour jeep driver, was expert and took good care of us.

When you get up to the rim, there's a giant circular rock that looks the giant flying saucer in Indiana Jones. Really spooky but beautiful place.

Don't know what it is about the vortexes there, but they turn your thinking outward, into the possibilities of what can be in the universe. I was really sad to go, because I knew that once we were out of the range of the vortexes, that we would change back to the way we were.

I bought a wooden flute off an oriental Chinese lady you gave me a free music lesson in the store. It was the effect of the vortexes I think, as we got along famously, like I knew her for a long time. Really freaky place, but nice people, just relax and let yourself be their guest.

toastwang

Yeah and I hurt my back before I went there and was in such pain. When we arrived there, something really weird crawled into me. There's like five major vortexes going on all of the time and this DOES have an effect on your mind. I started to cheer up and became extremely interested in the crystals that they had in the shops. I could not go without touching them. Shopes were loaded with all kinds of neat curios to buy.

The food and services there are a little pricy, but plan to put this on you card if you have one, to pay off at length. The people there are really friendly and during the day, if you look up to the many hills surrounding Sedona, you will see large buzzards catching the thermals. I also think that this has something to do with these major vortexes, why the birds like to circle up, like they do.

We caught the up to the rim jeep ride and while they beat the shit out of us, with the quality of this big goat path we were riding on. The trip was so interesting, that we had a good time. Just by chance we went up with three young girls that were on a vacation and the one that sat next to me, was, a little on the fatty side. But I thank god for that fat, as when we came down, we were sitting side by side and the fat of her legs acted like shock absorbers. on my entire body

I was never so grateful to sit next to a lady that was a little rotund, as she made our entire trips not only bearable, but enjoyable as well. These girls with us were laughing so badly, I think they must have peed themselves. Our tour jeep driver, was expert and took good care of us.

When you get up to the rim, there's a giant circular rock that looks the giant flying saucer in Indiana Jones. Really spooky but beautiful place.

Don't know what it is about the vortexes there, but they turn your thinking outward, into the possibilities of what can be in the universe. I was really sad to go, because I knew that once we were out of the range of the vortexes, that we would change back to the way we were.

I bought a wooden flute off an oriental Chinese lady you gave me a free music lesson in the store. It was the effect of the vortexes I think, as we got along famously, like I knew her for a long time. Really freaky place, but nice people, just relax and let yourself be their guest.
did you know about the vortexes before you went, it sounds like a good tourist attraction but is it really worth the travel for energy observation.

lamdo263

did you know about the vortexes before you went, it sounds like a good tourist attraction but is it really worth the travel for energy observation.
Yes, on an expert level. There's also the word thank you, when someone goes the little extra distance for you. I'm use to the people that are in time travel, because at first they want this and that and generally do not have manners when someone is trying to be nice to them. Look at the time traveler who showed up in New York City that made a whole lot of money and just got thrown in jail. All he wanted was stuff and didn't give a damn about anyone, other than what he wanted. Time travel's full of people like that. I just tolerate it and go with the flow, because they're the types that end up getting paid back in odd ways related to this art.

Last edited:

lamdo263

The vortexes are there, but you can't use them, they're enormous. They actually change the reality nature of the entire area. So it goes from a utility factor, other than to possibly enact healing, if you go to Sedona, to a religious-like value.

I noticed that my thinking started to change in about four hours after I was in there. It's also considered a sacred spot by the American natives.

Go to a large pasture where you might think are vortexes after a rain storm in Summer. Sit there and observe a while until you see midges gather in groups over the field. What should start to occur, is that your will see them form kind of like flying towers, or pillars, over a certain spot. Those are your vortex points.

If you use the information that Steve C. gave you, but if you can distill this down into a hand held meter, you can find your vortex spots without the use of midges. These are accessed, usually by older Steven Gibbs devices.*These vortex point go through a kind of shift, like a flux gate principle, so if your going to use these points to zero out in, make sure you time of day is optimal to the point to where it's most effective. Some points shift in intensity very little.

*You need to make up a course for yourselves, on how to time travel and what device takes you where in capacity. I strongly recommend composing a notebook, with critical time travel info that you will need. Learn that, realize just what you know and what you can do and if you can time travel for the fun/interest of it.

DO NOT STEAL ANYHTING FROM OTHER ERAS ! If you do, regardless of how much you think you need whatever you have stolen, you'll end up with time cops on your tail. You don't want that, because they can disable your machine.

Last edited:

MartinTower

Places where there are triangles, may have portals to other dimensions. Like the Bermuda
triangle, the Great Lakes Triangle, the Bridgewater Triangle in Massachusetts, Shamans Portal in Oklahoma. If you find gateway, a vortex can lead you through another dimension, to an alternate universe. The problem is getting back. Like in Star Trek, The Voyage Home, remember where you parked.
You are right. Have you heared it this called World of Mirrors enveloped in a fog? I read about a God of fog...

Reactions: Art

MartinTower

There is a myth revolving a king sleeping in a sacred mountain and my researches suggest that indian americans knew about this ancient cult that is presente in Europe because they were related to the nomadic tribes of ancient history. The sacred mountain, if there is any sacred to the indian americans might be a vortex in its caves (if the same principle as in the foggy Untersberg takes place). Also a time in the year, the fifteen of aug is important at untersberg for this phenomena.

Status
Not open for further replies.