ANYBODY WITH HDR PLEASE HELP

CaryP

Cary: Thanks for the Artillery my man.

Grayson,

I don't know how you've mustered the patience with this boy. My hat's off to you pal. Let me know if you need some reinforcements. This boy has got a hard head which makes for a soft ass, and his is gettin' mushy.

Cary

OllyB

Its not patience he's showing. Its probably just that hes frustrated that instead of me issuing infantile coments such as this

. But don't keep running your mouth, buckshot. A back alley beating is just a keyboard away.

which frankly, show you the claibur of folk posting on this forum. I'm simply giving my objection in an civil in-offensive manner (tell me in what way i have attacked him on a personal level?). Its amazing the sort of thing people come out with when they don't need to have a face to back it up. Whats more disturbing is that the sort of people that resort to this sort of behaviour are probably in their 20's.

Starlord (i think);

As for not feeling pain, aging etc. In a literal sense every one must age, most people will feel pain. What i mean is, that to a high degree these can be affected by the very process that allow them. The mental plane.

Shoalin monks can direct extrodinary amounts of orgone (universal energy) to various parts of there body. They have in affect realised that they are the ultimate orgone accumulators. No they don't need radionics. However most people cannot afford/want a 'monk lifestyle' to maintain such abililities.

Tibetan Monks can live exceptionally long lives. Certain Toaist monks have been recorded in old records to have lived beyond the age of 150 years.

Through qi-gong old women can snap thick wooden spears being thrust into their neck by 3 young men. What would you say the surface area of that spear point is. What would you say the pounds per square millimetre (in reality even smaller) by those 3 young men, where exerted on that pin point area of 80 year old skin was?

So you see, obviously keeping my context within reason. You can see that if the intention is there on the mental plane and brought down to the physical plane (as you rightly said - in this 'physical playground'). The mental expectation can more then influence the physical effect.

It surprises me that you realise this is a physical playground, yet don't see why radionics works. Radionics isn't just the radionic boxes. There are many forms. As with Psi-onics

Kind regards,
Olly

(PS i would rather not have to reply to any more posts about the thread dispute. Especially from kids making juvenile threats - thanks)

StarLord

Gentlemen, Allow me to take this on if you please.

Olly, I'll be happy to answer your latest post.

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 4 2005, 11:29 AM
Its not patience he's showing. Its probably just that hes frustrated that instead of me issuing infantile coments such as this

. But don't keep running your mouth, buckshot. A back alley beating is just a keyboard away.

which frankly, show you the claibur of folk posting on this forum. I'm simply giving my objection in an civil in-offensive manner

Okay, now I am going to step in here.

OllyB, you need to review the rules of this forum located here:

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...?showtopic=1073

Level One Infraction
Consequences: Immediate 24-hour ban
50% Warning Level

These infractions include (but are not limited to):
1. Death threats or threats of bodily harm
2. Malicious actions taken against another member's computer
3. Directly defying or working against the will of board Admins and Mods

Level Two Infraction
Consequences: 20% Warning Level

1. Directly insulting individuals based on race, sex, gender, religion, etc.
2. Directly insulting TTF staff members, including board administrators, moderators, maintainers, etc.
3. Harassing members via Private Message
4. Discussions of a sexual nature, when not conducive to a PG environment

Level Three Infraction
Consequences: 10% Warning Level

1. General insults directed at members, groups of members, or the entire board
2. Spamming the board (multiple posts at once of an irrelevant nature)
3. Posting advertisements for wares or services without prior approval of the staff
4. Excessive cursing or being explicitly vulgar
5. Mention or discussion of illegal drugs and/or their use outside of an intellectual discussion, ie \"Man, I just shot up some hard heroin, man\" or \"smoking weed rocks!\"

I've been watching the thread, and the Grayson has tried to explain to you very patiently. A decision was made long ago by our seasoned members and staff that we would not discuss the safety, nor the hazards of the HDR devise. To say it was safe, it would sound as if we promoting the devise. Then a member, (thinking we are promoting the devise) could go out and purchase on, something harmful could happen to him/her, and we could be looked at as being responsible.

We have quite a few members on here that have used the HDR. They all had differing opinions. We decided to ere on the side of caution. We will neither promote the use of the devise, nor will we say not to use the devise.

You and everyone else here are free to discuss and log your adventures using the HDR, but you may not discuss how the machine is used.

Please stay within these guidelines and there will be no further problems. I will not apply warnings or suspensions, yet. But I assure you, the staff is watching closely and our patience is running out.

And please, no more comments on the calibur of people here. I know you are probably more used to an "anomolies" or a "timetravelinstitute" atmosphere, but we don't run this forum like that.

Thank You

StarLord

Olly,

I appreciate your intellect and sense of 'space' in your posts. However, the folks that have brought certain things to your attention regarding your posts are doing their job here. Unfortunately, their suggestions are not up for discussion, it's the way things are. Get used to it, deal with it and suck it up. Snide comments will not help your position in any shape form or manner. The caliber you refer to may perhaps be way beyond your ken. Lucky for me, I learned to refrain from defacating amongst tall grass a long time ago. You may want to look into cultivating that same atitude as it will save you much wasted time and you gather information much faster.

Now then, your grasp of certain points is commendable. My self, after a few different styles, Judo, Karate (way too linear), Choy Lei Fat, I settled on Wing Chun and dabbled in Iron Palm & Sil Lum. I also had a lot of respect for Jeet Kun Do, any master that is willing to study ballet to futher his style and forem sure has my respect and admiration.

So, you are aware of Internal Energy both as a means to strike AND protect. There is another obscure style for protection called Golden Bell where male practicioners are able to draw any unprotected glands into the body for protection. The down side is one must remain a virgin.

You spoke of the Mental Plane.. Allow me to fill the rest in for you. Physical, Astral, Causal, Etheric, Mental and finally the Soul Plane. But it does not stop there. We can experience any and all planes. And, we can do it unwittingly without conscious effort. Each Plane or level has it's own inherent & Specific Light & Sound. Each of us is born with a corresponding body for each Plane. When using the body for that Plane, we are bound by that Plane's Laws. When traveling by way of the Soul body , it is not bound by those laws when traveling below the Soul Plane level.

You spoke of Mental effort or working from the Mental Plane. Good for you.
Dealing with the HDR WITHOUT even a rudimentary foundation of whats really out there is playing with fire in more ways than one IMHO. It is very much like skipping several grades in school and then going out into the world to make your way. No one said it can't be done but man is it ever the wrong way to go about it in very many ways.

We have heard more STORIES regarding the HDR than the NYPD regarding why someone was innocent after being caught in the act.

OllyB

Sos,

I appreciate the cut and pasting. But i havent actually broken any of those rules, I have made no threats, i have made no personal insults to the Mod. I think this is easy to see. I have not been defiant - i changed my post after the second response from Gray - though i still voiced my objection, which i have a right to do. Job done now. Neither did i say the hdr was 100% safe. I suggested the unit itself would be safe. I have never heard of anyone that has suffered injury from an HDR that had used it correctly. This was my opinion; the mod didn't like it, i changed it very soon after. Since then people have gotten very irrate at this and have made child like insults/threats. Disappointing, such mentality. Doesn't say a lot about those specific posters. technically it was a conversation between me and the mod, which was probably better suited to a PM anyway.

Topic over with.

I appreciate your intellect and sense of 'space' in your posts.? However,? the folks that have brought certain things to your attention regarding your posts are doing their job here.? Unfortunately,? their suggestions are not up for discussion,? it's the way things are.? Get used to it,? deal with it and suck it up.? Snide comments will not help your position in any shape form or manner.? The caliber you refer to may perhaps be way beyond your ken.? Lucky for me,? I learned to refrain from defacating amongst tall grass a long time ago.? You may want to look into cultivating that same atitude as it will save you much wasted time and you gather information much faster.

There is little to no valuable TT information in this forum. it was purely a link from some-else and HDRkids posts that brought me here. There are much better forums for actual information on TT. Please don't get me wrong. this is not a general insult, just an honest obvservation. I have scanned all of this forum.

Now then,? your grasp of certain points is commendable.? My self,? after a few different styles,? Judo, Karate (way too linear),? Choy Lei Fat,? I settled on Wing Chun and dabbled in Iron Palm & Sil Lum.? I also had a lot of respect for Jeet Kun Do,? any master that is willing to study ballet to futher his style and forem sure has my respect and admiration.?

we used to agree on Karate then ;) however i have to admit lately i have seen some VERY VERY effecient practitioners in certain styles of it. incidently I was at a seminar a while back. One of the guys was talking about effects of the mind on the body. Gave some very mind bending examples, such as making his fist weight 200 pounds rather then 5 pounds (or however much it weighed) he also showed you and theres 100% no question this stuff works. Its now a year and a half down the line i finally realise how it was acheived also with the help of shaolin style.

Science, is in the form of very open minded physicists, are starting to realise this and the minds effect on sub-quantum objects. These guys are the next Einstiens, the next wave of innovation. However this bigger picture has been around for thousands of years in some cultures.

I think its a case of it really comes down to the practitioner. I did one style for a few months. I've done Taekwondo for 10 years only did Wing chun for 8 months, Karate was to rigid for me, with little to no ground fighting and grappling. JKD is very interesting. Finding a decent instructor for it is another matter. There are a lot of pretenders for that one.

Have been meaning to get back into Wing Chun for upper body speed. It totally changed my upper body routines and personal system in only 8 months - which in Wing chun terms is nothing, my frame is very suited to it. Clever system that one!

You spoke of the Mental Plane.. Allow me to fill the rest in for you.? Physical, Astral, Causal, Etheric, Mental and finally the Soul Plane.? But it does not stop there.

to be honest i didn't expect you to know about casual, especially etheric. this is generally needed for radionic understanding. Hence my continued surprise.

You spoke of Mental effort or working from the Mental Plane.? Good for you.
Dealing with the HDR WITHOUT even a rudimentary foundation of whats really out there is playing with fire in more ways than one IMHO.? It is very much like skipping several grades in school and then going out into the world to make your way.? No one said it can't be done but man is it ever the wrong way to go about it in very many ways.

fair analogy. I'd go with that on many levels. Technically radionics for TT is the only 'safe' (opinion - before i get warned, again) option you have to go about it. Without it, you are no longer in control with this limited technology. Hence why radionics is worked into most of theses devices you see. Generally if you play about with radionics (not for physical TT, rather in general). you're in control, by nature you have to be to get results. But i agree if you took an HDR unit to a grid point, managed to program it (which can't be done by accident) and activated it not expecting to go - you might be in for a surpise), the major safety issue is with the other variables rather then the unit iself. Any one using an HDR for example on boxing day. May have been in danger of being 'locked'....Maybe. It was a major Quake.

We have heard more STORIES regarding the HDR than the NYPD regarding why someone was innocent after being caught in the act.

What is a story, though. Its nothing really, is it? especially with todays comercial based society. Stories are generally empty words. Especially with something like the HDR. To be honest most people with HDRs tend to stay in woodwork. For good reason.

regardless,

The fact you don't rate psi-onics and radionics surprises me, as you seen to know some of the theory (probably a lot more too, for all i know) that is needed for it.

thanks for your views.

Excuse spelling errors.

kindest regards
Olly.