ANYBODY WITH HDR PLEASE HELP

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 1 2005, 02:47 PM
Back that statement up with unequivocal evidence, or withdraw it by amending this post.

Thank you for your co-operation.

I don't have to. If you read my post again properly you'll see that i made it clear what i was giving was opinion not fact. 'I would suggest' is a very clear description that this is not factual or presented with evidence. I used the term 'suggest' for this very reason.

Therefore you have absolutely no grounds to make demands based on your own mis-informed assumptions of what i meant. This forum is a free service to give opinion if its not in an offensive manner. Suggesting is to give an opinion. Did i offend you in my delivery of it or something?

anyhow;

Seeing as there has been some confusion, i will make this clear;

The HDR unit is based on old philadelphia EXP. technology. Thats ancient in military terms.

However its governed by radionics, Technically this technology (radionics) is as safe as you want to make it (that includes the whole scale - from disasterous - to rock solid). But as i said, this might not always be the case. They are always many other factors other then the unit that can go wrong. The fact that the unit needs an exterior field as within a leyline, means its also factored into other variables. This is what i was trying to get across. Its not just unit you want to ask about if your asking about safety.

If there was no radionics involved, i wouldn't go within 100ft of an HDR unit when it was turned on.

So as you can see, i can only suggest the unit iself is safe (which in term is not a claim to fact - obviously). To say i know it is, is to say i know you and exactly how you would use it. Which i can't.

The unit however, is safe for everything else other then physical travel, As long as you don't get carried away by overusing the E.M.

for physical, there are other variables that need to be worked in. Not just the unit itself.

If you leve it switched on over night and it burns through the protective tape an sets alight to your carpet, then no - the unit probably won't be safe.

Kindest regards,
Olly

I suggest that you do need to amend it, else I will be forced to.

When talking about potential TT equipment, high density magnetic fields and users connected to an electrical supply, I don't care what your context is. This is not a free thread to discuss the development of HDR technologies, its useage, nor a rough guide for new HDR users. Feel free to discuss the relative merits of your journey's, your encounters and your discoveries, no more.

Other Members have been asked to avoid advice, suggestions and medical commentaries regarding the use of the HDR. So, my ill-informed brain has precedent established as to what will, can and should be discussed regarding the HDR and its useage.

I can do the amendment if you wish, but I do try to encourage Members to work with me on these things.

2 further points:

I always read things properly when I need to make a suggestion that a Member may not like.

When I make a suggestion, take it on board. Maybe if you view it as a polite ultimatum then you won't faff around trying to sound sagacious in detailing the exact context of words that you use. I know what suggest means, without even using a dictionary.

OllyB

Jovial Kitten ;

I suppose in a way you are correct. However your comment with the Headache tablet, Is quite profound.

In terms of this example, the harmonics of the Pill interacting with the Harmonics of the pain sensation, ultimately is going through your mind too. As you said

The fact is life in the material universe is just one gigantic Placebo. Time and matter (therefore space) are at their fundemental sub-quantum cores, cease to have any place in physical existance. So really, shouldn't be there. In which case physical reality shouldn't exist either.

The fact is if you want to look at it like that, everything in the universe is a placebo, you only feel pain because mentally you expect it. You age, because mentally you expect it. you life's crap, because this is how you mentally view it. Your lifes brilliant, because this is how you mentally view it.

So technically i'd have to bow out and agree. However in terms of the HDR it is having a 'physical' effect. This is due to the magnetism.

Gray;

This is not a free thread to discuss the development of HDR technologies, its useage, nor a rough guide for new HDR users. Feel free to discuss the relative merits of your journey's, your encounters and your discoveries, no more.

Then surely this whole thread needs to be deleted, due to the fact its was set up in the context of learning about how/if the HDR will function in a certain way.

Feel free to discuss the relative merits of your journey's, your encounters and your discoveries, no more.

Other Members have been asked to avoid advice, suggestions and medical commentaries regarding the use of the HDR. So, my ill-informed brain has precedent established as to what will, can and should be discussed regarding the HDR and its useage.

Sure, i see how this goes - sensationalise the HDR unit. Get people interested and let them buy it. Don't give them anything practical. Then get shot down for only giving only 'fairy tales' with no method to the process.

I see a distinct flaw in the rules of this 'forum', more so then most. You can get poeple motivated in TT but only with 'stories'. But when it comes to the crunch, there will be nothing informative on this forum thats of any worth to people really interested in Time travel. Just a bunch of accounts and stories.

I always read things properly when I need to make a suggestion that a Member may not like.

It wasn't that i didn't like it, its that it made no sense. I didn't write my reply in a particular context. I wrote it in a way as to provide an opinion. Then to give some information as i understood it.

we all have to sign an agreement before we join. Which explains this site is not liable for others opinions/info etc

Regardless, i have pandered to request. Consider earlier now post dumbed down.

kind regards,
Olly

HDRKID

I agree. An aspirin is not a placebo. I take an aspirin and the headache goes away. No placebo. It is not my imagination that makes the headache disappear.

Also, if I use the HDR, I will astral time travel to the date that I selected.

For example, in the 1920's I will see Model T- Fords, men wearing suits & hats, women wearing dresses, in the 1880's horses and covered wagons going over dirt roads, in 2150's domes and flying cars.

I have seen buildings before they were built, a park before it was built, and many modern appliances.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 1 2005, 07:20 PM

This is not a free thread to discuss the development of HDR technologies, its useage, nor a rough guide for new HDR users. Feel free to discuss the relative merits of your journey's, your encounters and your discoveries, no more.

Then surely this whole thread needs to be deleted, due to the fact its was set up in the context of learning about how/if the HDR will function in a certain way.

I am uncertain, at best, as to whether or not the HDR does in fact work. What I am most concerned about is the lack of any evidence to suggest whether or not the HDR is either a)Neutral in effect on the human body, or B) Deleterious in effect on the human body.

Until this point is satisfied by extensive Medical evidence regarding the pro's and con's of the HDR and its useage, I will not sanction speculative, or opinioned statements regarding this. Other Moderators, even the Admin Staff here may be of a different opinion. But, until such time as the HDR itself is investigated and proven safe, not by associative research on magnetics and such, but on the HDR itself, I will not sanction such debate on the main Boards.

Should someone come to harm because you suggest the HDR to be safe, I would be unhappy, you would be unhappy and someone could be injured or dead on the strength of a suggestion. Not on my watch they won't.

Feel free to discuss the relative merits of your journey's, your encounters and your discoveries, no more.

Sure, i see how this goes - sensationalise the HDR unit. Get people interested and let them buy it. Don't give them anything practical. Then get shot down for only giving only 'fairy tales' with no method to the process.

I see a distinct flaw in the rules of this 'forum', more so then most. You can get poeple motivated in TT but only with 'stories'. But when it comes to the crunch, there will be nothing informative on this forum thats of any worth to people really interested in Time travel. Just a bunch of accounts and stories.

This is not some marketing ploy you fool! This is about the use of uncertified technologies to attempt to travel in Time and Space and the advice given to do so. Don't be so bloody stupid as to think that I would sensationalise this at the risk of someone's life. :angry:

Talk away, lay out your technical specs, details of your journies, but DO NOT make any statements as to the safety or potential harm that the HDR can cause. Be as scientific as possible in your discourse, no more and no less. Your journey tales can be as fanciful as you like as long as they don't possess any undercurrent of my previously stated off limits area of debate.

It wasn't that i didn't like it, its that it made no sense. I didn't write my reply in a particular context. I wrote it in a way as to provide an opinion. Then to give some information as i understood it.

we all have to sign an agreement before we join. Which explains this site is not liable for others opinions/info etc

Regardless, i have pandered to request. Consider earlier now post dumbed down.

kind regards,
Olly

You could have come out of this with brownie points. But instead, in both the manner of your edit and your comments regarding your dumbing down the post to pander to my request, you have irritated me no end and insulted my intelligence :D'oh:

Insult me again and your ass is mine boy! :devil:

EDIT: Tags

OllyB

This is not some marketing ploy you fool!

I never said that, You did. Again you grasp at the wrong end of the stick. The fact is, You let HDRkid talk about his experiences (which obviously are quite sensational). With what you believe is an unsafe piece of equipment. Astral Projection also requires the Resonator activated and the E.M. producing magnetism which penetrates the body. No different from physical proceedure. Only its programmed for astral and not on a ley line. Yet is already been suggest in that thread the unit is safe for astral travel. Yet this requires the same E.M. procedure, had you missed this, or something?

The point is, a kid could be reading these accounts (with his ignorant folks permission) get all excited and privately post all his Xmas dosh he's saved up, straight to steven gibbs today. At which point 3 months down the line he'll have an HDR. An HDR he's learnt of - and had his interests stimulated - by astral accounts from THIS very forum, on YOUR 'watch'. Lets hope little 'Jimmy's' house isnt built smack bang on a grid point either, eh?

Now the HDR unit is safe in the same way you'd say a computer (and its subsequent headache inducing 'screen radiation' or a mobile phone or TV was safe. And this is at worst when its using the EM - plus there is no headaches involoved. otherwise its much much safer.

So to suggest its safe, is not wrong at all. Everything within reason, obviously nothing in the world is 100% safe, this a true fact. we all know this.

i made a suggestion the unit itself was safe (within reason - as above). Not a statement.

The fact still remains, the HDR is not a toy, if you want to treat any electrical goods like toys, you're on a road to nowhere. Treat it seriously, and you basically have an ordinary electric radionic box (which are safe - again). You wouldn't mind me saying a regular radionic box is safe would you? The HDR basically works as one. legally, its sold as one.

I'm bored by this dispute now anyway. Lets just agree to disagree you have the authority here - so i'll shut up, and lets get back to watching these boards become a place for storys with no substance to go with it, shall we?

In the mean time i'll bite my lip as people reply to HDRkids accounts with jests for proof and incorrect assumptons of how the unit does/or doesn't work.

Kind regards,
Olly.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by OllyB+Jan 2 2005, 03:40 PM--><div class='quotemain'>
This is not some marketing ploy you fool!

I never said that, You did. Again you grasp at the wrong end of the stick.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-OllyB
@Jan 1 2005, 07:20 PM
[/quote]

Sorry, but if I make a suggestion, you need to polish the way in which you exercise your thoughts then.

The fact is, You let HDRkid talk about his experiences (which obviously are quite sensational). With what you believe is an unsafe piece of equipment.

I never said it was unsafe, I never said it was safe either. What I was saying is that until it is proved safe, you cannot attest to, nor suggest that it is safe, now, next week, or next year and not on this Board.

You wanna watch those sticks that you are talking about.

Astral Projection also requires the Resonator activated and the E.M. producing magnetism which penetrates the body. No different from physical proceedure. Only its programmed for astral and not on a ley line. Yet is already been suggest in that thread the unit is safe for astral travel. Yet this requires the same E.M. procedure, had you missed this, or something?

I don't care if it needs Matabele Gumbo-Beads, my issue is with you here and now regarding your suggestion as to the safety of a machine that may, or may not *send you through time/fry your brain.

*Delete as appropriate.

The point is, a kid could be reading these accounts (with his ignorant folks permission) get all excited and privately post all his Xmas dosh he's saved up, straight to steven gibbs today. At which point 3 months down the line he'll have an HDR. An HDR he's learnt of - and had his interests stimulated - by astral accounts from THIS very forum, on YOUR 'watch'. Lets hope little 'Jimmy's' house isnt built smack bang on a grid point either, eh?

Then that is Steven Gibbs' problem and not mine. He sells it, he needs to educate the user, not me.

Now the HDR unit is safe in the same way you'd say a computer (and its subsequent headache inducing 'screen radiation' or a mobile phone or TV was safe. And this is at worst when its using the EM - plus there is no headaches involoved. otherwise its much much safer.

Tosh! You give me evidence that it is safer, or stay quite on the subject of HDR safety.

So to suggest its safe, is not wrong at all. Everything within reason, obviously nothing in the world is 100% safe, this a true fact. we all know this.

i made a suggestion the unit itself was safe (within reason - as above). Not a statement.

Yes, it is wrong, as you have no Medical nor Scientific evidence to support this foolish assertion when talking about a device that allegedly helps you travel in Time and Space.

Suggestions are personal statements based on what you believe to be true, the rest is merely you wriggling.

The fact still remains, the HDR is not a toy, if you want to treat any electrical goods like toys, you're on a road to nowhere. Treat it seriously, and you basically have an ordinary electric radionic box (which are safe - again). You wouldn't mind me saying a regular radionic box is safe would you? The HDR basically works as one. legally, its sold as one.

Now you're getting on my ###### boy.

I'm bored by this dispute now anyway. Lets just agree to disagree you have the authority here - so i'll shut up, and lets get back to watching these boards become a place for storys with no substance to go with it, shall we?

In the mean time i'll bite my lip as people reply to HDRkids accounts with jests for proof and incorrect assumptons of how the unit does/or doesn't work.

Kind regards,
Olly.
[snapback]19373[/snapback]​

I made a suggestion, which you turned into a dispute and had a tantrum in your original post to boot.

Your regards are kindly received, I will keep them warm and safe somewhere. :D

gomp

in order for the HDR to be dangerouse, it would have to work. and it works about as well as a time machine as it does a jet ski. in my oppinion the only heath risks would come from an inproperly insulated wire causeing you to get electrocuted accidentaly.

but that is just my oppinion.
exept for the stuff about the HDR being nothing more than an expencive paper weight. that is scientific fact. ;)

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by gomp@Jan 2 2005, 05:25 PM
in order for the HDR to be dangerouse, it would have to work. and it works about as well as a time machine as it does a jet ski. in my oppinion the only heath risks would come from an inproperly insulated wire causeing you to get electrocuted accidentaly.

but that is just my oppinion.
exept for the stuff about the HDR being nothing more than an expencive paper weight. that is scientific fact. ;)

:lol: Not that I can be seen to mock this machine that is.

Which I am not... mocking that is, I just found this post funny.

JediStryker

This isn't up for debate. Follow the guidelines that Grayson has laid out for you, or don't post at all. No more discussion about his decision will be had in this thread; if you'd like to discuss it further, you can PM me.