Anyone else from my timeline (invasion in 2026) out there?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I just finished reading Stephen King's 11/22/63 and found that it really helps you appreciate how John damn little you'd know about the immediate future if you were able to travel into the past. If you haven't read it, go read it. Great book.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I just finished reading Stephen King's 11/22/63 and found that it really helps you appreciate how John damn little you'd know about the immediate future if you were able to travel into the past. If you haven't read it, go read it. Great book.

Stephen King is awesome. I LOVE the Dark Tower series, just have no time to read!!!!!!!!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Stephen King is awesome. I LOVE the Dark Tower series, just have no time to read!!!!!!!!

Audible.com, yo. I was messing around with it and got a free month (which means a free audio book) somehow.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Audible.com, yo. I was messing around with it and got a free month (which means a free audio book) somehow.

I'm running out of excuses. ;) ;)