Anyone else from my timeline (invasion in 2026) out there?

Tron1

how can one time travel if it's impossible to do so? there machines out there but none of them actually do work or exist

HDRKID

People are talking about an alien invasion. They have been talking about it for many year. I maintain that the invasion is on going.

Debunkers ask, "Where are the hybrids?"

I believe that the new BEK are Human / Alien hybrids that are starting to appear. This is not new.

David Weatherly says he has a report of a BEK girl speaking in a strange language that is unknown to us.
Black Eyed Kids & Strange Intruders: David Weatherly 08/30 by ParanormalReview | Paranormal Podcasts

I do not believe that the BEK are monsters, but see them as people like us. Well, it is true that they might seem a bit pale and creepy. However, we cannot judge people on their external appearance. Rather instead, let their actions speak to us. That said, I think they are beautiful in their own way.

Look at this wan & winsome princess.

Margaret Keane draws a BEK princess.
Princess-of-The-Dawn-by-Margaret-Keane.jpg

This is close to a BEK / Human hybrid
bonnieb1.jpg

Notice the big hands and big eyes. Her skin is pale like a and hair is light, but she is not so creepy.

Here is more information on an alien invasion. Trantaloids are the bad guys.

Trantaloids
President Reagan’s ET Briefing | Jim Nichols UFO Blogs

Archquloid
Alien Visitor Evidence: The 5 Species Described in Serpo Releases 23 and 27A

The UFO Reality: The Alien Pharaoh

alien invasion

aliens attack

alien species

alien hybrid king

Tron1

all of these videos are hoaxed somehow I don't know how but he's not telling the truth within the truth there is no truth in that case I really don't believe him at ALL

stardude

I stumbled upon this while looking at different websites owned by HDRKID:
Postnuke Future

Maybe that has to do with your invasion?

I don't know if we got any nukes off in defense. I know we had better weapons including a few space based ones but none of them were pointed out and they were taken out before any could be turned fired. I also know that it is safe to walk around on the surface so any nuclear fire could have only been a fraction of our arsenals. and as far as I know there were no cities spared.

I usually tend to see more parallels to reality in fiction than from people like me or anyone else making claims. I think people subconsciously tap into repressed memories from other lives and other times, possibly.

Anyway, thanks for noticing and replying to my thread. This has all helped me to remember a little more of what happened.

HDRKID

A person called me yesterday, and says there is an incident at the Sochi 2014 winter games. USA is blamed for this crisis. OK so this starts the war. I hope this person is wrong. Basically, we are told it is similar to Pearl Harbor. Notice that our president is not going to russia. What a way to start a new year.

Obama cancels meeting with Putin amid Russia tensions - World News

Most of my predictions have to do with our deteriorating economy. Blackberry, the smartphone maker reported an adjusted diluted earnings per share (EPS) loss of $0.67 on revenues of $1.19 billion. In the same period a year ago, BlackBerry reported an EPS loss of $0.22 on revenue of $2.73 billion.

OK so notice that there was a decrease in revenue. Also, that the loss increases. This is terrible news. Expect this to be the road we are on.

stardude

A person called me yesterday, and says there is an incident at the Sochi 2014 winter games. USA is blamed for this crisis. OK so this starts the war. I hope this person is wrong. Basically, we are told it is similar to Pearl Harbor. Notice that our president is not going to russia. What a way to start a new year.

Obama cancels meeting with Putin amid Russia tensions - World News

Most of my predictions have to do with our deteriorating economy. Blackberry, the smartphone maker reported an adjusted diluted earnings per share (EPS) loss of $0.67 on revenues of $1.19 billion. In the same period a year ago, BlackBerry reported an EPS loss of $0.22 on revenue of $2.73 billion.

OK so notice that there was a decrease in revenue. Also, that the loss increases. This is terrible news. Expect this to be the road we are on.

Ok, enough is enough. Blackberry is a shit phone maker who lost the race a long time ago, next you will be telling myspace enrollment is down.

I don't want anymore trollbait in this thread, this is not the youtube comment section.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
To HDRKID:

Please, post your predictions outside of this discussion. From now on, unrelated predictions you'll post in this thread to be moved to the HDRKID II topic.

Thanks.