Are you a Prepper?

Samstwitch

If you want some power for hauling gear, hunting, etc. Buy an electric golf cart. Given an adequate solar system, one could keep a battery or two charged for all your off-roading needs.

Bonus is they are practically silent. Nothing attracts company like a 2 stroke in power ban!

I have mentioned this very thing to my family on several occasions...a solar-powered golf cart. It would be a great Prepper item! Now if I could only get them interested. :(

walt willis

If you want some power for hauling gear, hunting, etc. Buy an electric golf cart. Given an adequate solar system, one could keep a battery or two charged for all your off-roading needs.

Bonus is they are practically silent. Nothing attracts company like a 2 stroke in power ban!
This is how it works...We can play follow the leader with me on my dirt bike and you with your golf cart.
I have a special muffler that is as quiet as your cart and gets 125+ to the gallon and is able to climb trees or go through 2 feet of muddy water, jump over logs that are three feet diameter, and carry a guy with a manure eating grin at the same time.
The looser buys the beer... Did I tell you it can hit speeds over 60 MPH?

Octavusprime

Both a dirt bike and the electric 4 wheel vehicle have their pros and cons.

You may enjoy racing around. I may enjoy more utility of a larger vehicle. I said golf cart but think more off-road utility cart with truck bed. Gas eventually runs out but the sun should burn a few million more years. Try moving food, gear, water and family members in a dirt bike. Try bringing a large deer home on your bike.

Not sure what game we are playing but life and death is less a game and more a matter of preparation and knowledge mixed with luck and persistance.

Cheers

Samstwitch

Today I purchased enough gas masks for me and my family. I got a great deal on new Russian Civilian gas masks that come with carry cases. The guy sells them three (3) for $28.95. That's a great price! He has a million of them.

I also ordered some Chemical Protection Coveralls. I will be getting enough for my entire family.