Are you a Prepper?

walt willis

Good info Sam, Thanks!
Now where may I buy the gas mask you have?
The Boy Scout motto is “ Be Prepared”.
The next world war…(Yes, there will be another world war!) will be like no other world war before because of the nuclear capability of many countries today.
A radiation detection meter should kept in every home as well as a concrete and sand covered resting area able to reduce fallout radiation by at least 50% or more. You will need to learn all you can about the dangers of fallout both the particle and radiant effects that may cause you harm. An emergency radio stored inside a faraday cage will help remove some of the fear associated with the silent killer of fallout. It will happen again and it could happen in our lifetime. Our children are depending on us for protection. We must teach them what we learn so they will have a fighting chance in life.

Samstwitch

Good info Sam, Thanks!
Now where may I buy the gas mask you have? .
A radiation detection meter should kept in every home...

I sent you a PM about the mask. I have a Geiger Counter in my faraday cage, but I plan on getting some more items to detect radiation. If you could post info about the radiation detector meter, I would appreciate it. Maybe I've heard of it by another name, don't know.

HDRKID

Back in the early 90's the internet was for NERDS only, and Netscape 1.0 was awesome. People were using dial up. I was the one who predicted that people would get movies over copper wire. Most people do not have fibre optics in their house and they are using copper. Well, here we are.

TAKEN FROM Study: 15% of U.S. adults are not online - CNN.com
45% of adults 65 or older said they don't use the Internet. By comparison, only 2% of those between 18-29 said the same.

Frankly, debunkers told me that the internet was going to be like CB radio, popular for a few years. Then it would slowly fade away. Well, guess what, they were wrong. I tell you this because I also predicted the war in america. Well, I even went as far as to say that EX KGB Putin would be the one to fire missiles on america. The debunkers laughed at me.

The told me that there would not be any nuclear war. Yeah, that I was full of paranoia. Basically, that russia was friends with us. Wish that were so...

TnWatchdog

Sometimes things come to me as being important. This came into my head tonight. Simple thoughts for tonight...Can you make fire? Do you have flint or two sticks? Get some matches, a lighter, and lighter fuel. Do you have a 90-day supply of water? Each time you use a gallon of store bought water fill it up from your tap.
Do you have anything to eat for 90 days? Go to Sams or Cosco and get the large bags of rice. You could have rice with mustard one day, ketchup another day, and soy sauce for special occasions. This is basic survival 101, which makes sense...do or die!

Last edited:

HDRKID

Something big is suppose to happen this year. However, we will see. Getting supplies is not as easy now.

A lie can show up for work drunk as a skunk once a month in its underwear, while truth needs to polish its shoes and show up in a suit and tie every day of every year.