Are you a time travel wannabe

TimeFlipper

ive never fully tested my hdr out no vortex around to operate it over and im still collecting data on any testimonials from those who have when ever it comes online so its far and few between
Cousin Cobber, will you consider that the reason for the far and few testimonials is because they are now being challenged to prove their HDRs work, and obviously they cannot prove it....

In other words, they have been caught out telling lies for the purpose of getting financial commission on any of those inoperable HDRs they sell to people...Steve, you Einstein and myself could easily build those HDRs and sell them cheaper than anyone else building them and make lots of money.

The reason why we dont do that is because deep down we know we would be making money by manipulating people who are suffering from the death of a loved person, and our conscience would never allow us to do that...I know for certainty, that I could never take money from selling HDRs!!

steven chiverton

many people who use the hdr have never been herd from again and those who have the testimonials ive collected are interesting and if one was to prove it works they to like many other missing people go missing so the Gov has something to hide its called coverup or suppression and people have died trying to prove something same applies to some inventions they get murderd to keep it silent so soem who want proof are normally connected to the secrets who want it kept out of the public eyes some may have sinister ideas for it to make money or worse so proving it works can cost your life in the long run so like many who have had luck who dont want to share it i dont blame them ya have to be careful who you prove it to

TimeFlipper

many people who use the hdr have never been herd from again and those who have the testimonials ive collected are interesting and if one was to prove it works they to like many other missing people go missing so the Gov has something to hide its called coverup or suppression and people have died trying to prove something same applies to some inventions they get murderd to keep it silent so soem who want proof are normally connected to the secrets who want it kept out of the public eyes some may have sinister ideas for it to make money or worse so proving it works can cost your life in the long run so like many who have had luck who dont want to share it i dont blame them ya have to be careful who you prove it to
More than likely the reason for people going missing and never being heard from again is because the HDR obviously does not work and lots of very unhappy people are trying to locate those HDR sellers and getting their money back, which would also account for the diminishing amount of testimonials...Anybody can make up a lie (testimonial) if they are going to get some money out of the sale...

If any Govt was genuinely concerned about an HDR being a time-machine, they would make certain that nobody was selling any of them simply because of all the time anomalies being created, thats common sense Steve....Also REAL time-machines can be tracked either within our own dimension/reality, or other dimensions/realities....That should also be common sense Steve..

Yes i agree that people HAVE been murdered and Governments HAVE covered up information or suppressed it on Top Secret Experiments...If you have read The Philadelphia Experiment (PX) you will have found that out for yourself...However, the difference between the PX and an HDR is like comparing the stage from a Single Cell into a Fully Grown Human Being...If you would like a copy of the PX i will post one down to you, no charge.

Mayhem

Zenith
"Also REAL time-machines can be tracked either within our own dimension/reality, or other dimensions/realities...."

Is that right ?

Is this from your personal experience OR?

:)

TimeFlipper

"Also REAL time-machines can be tracked either within our own dimension/reality, or other dimensions/realities...."

Is that right ?

Is this from your personal experience OR?

:)
Its basic common sense my old pal...Tracking something or someone has been around for centuries, probably started off with tracking animals and people by recognising the signs of what they leave behind them....Obviously any Time-Machine would leave behind its own unique electromagnetic signature plus a gravitational anomaly within a specific area :cool:..

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do not want to put anyone down, that has a belief system that an HDR is the only answer. If you were to research, who is doing what, when it comes to real physical time travel, would need to take a strong look at the larger governments of the world. And how they’ve accomplished it even though an estimated 4,000 to 6,000 people were lost with all the governments doing legitimate real physical time travel research. I am not trying to be pessimistic or trying to talk anyone out of of time traveling. My posts was only to bring the attention to how dangerous time travel has been over the last 75 years. Any wannabe a time traveler needs to go into this subject with their eyes open and asking a lot of questions.

Professor Opmmur