Arrival

WeebdeeW

welp if you're real I'd suggest one thing.
find out what your higherself wants you to do in this time period.
usually this stuff is dictated by higher spiritual forces for a mysterious mission

I cannot imagine why my “higher self” would want to be here. I certainly don’t.

This is true, but everything is dictated by those who spin the threads of our fates, or those with even greater power like the gods.

alpha centauri

We did not invade or attack the Native Americans. We settled the land in peace and established trade with them, at first. But it did not last but a few years before starting to crumble.
Ok. So then it is their fault, that this trade crumbled? The fault of the Native Americans?

Animal sacrifice is a regular part of my culture. I understand things are not done like that anymore, but they are the traditions of my people.
They also sacrified a cow to God in the bible. Maybe this is the same God.

But I think animal sacrifice was not done in honor of God or Gods. I think negative beings want that, because they feed on the fear, the animals have, when they die. It is called "loosh".

How did you kill the cow? Did the cow suffer? And how did you get in contact to a cow, you can kill? ANd the authorities in the USA let you kill it?

Loki is closer to evil than not. But at heart he is a trickster. I can only hope that receiving a sacrifice may satisfy him enough to send me back, if he did send me here.
Why should he be satisfied, if you kill a cow? That makes no sense to me. I think this doesnt benefit him. I mean, he has no personal gains, because of it. Cows are killed all the time and nothing happens. Or at least, nothing that I am aware of.

Maybe the Gods want you to fight in the Ragnarök (that is the fight in the end times)? And the time is now?

Odin is far more powerful than Jesus. Perhaps, though, it is better to say they have different kinds of power altogether.
He doesnt seem to be more powerful to me . But I could be wrong. Didnt he sacrifice an eye for wisdom?

Yes, I learned to write here. Technology is quite amazing though, and helped me learn. I use a digital keyboard with no such limits.
That I am aware of. But you seem to learn very fast. That is why I asked. That is also very strange.

He was an early education teacher. I cannot say anything about his will for certain, but I imagine he was as unwilling about this situation as I am. Again I am not sure. I know as much as you do as far as what happened to the true mind of this body.
I do not know anything, that is why I asked. I just think, that we, as human beings, have souls that can enter various bodies. So the soul is our true self.
You can change the body, I think. I believe there is also enough proof for reincarnation. Do you know what that is?
So that would also proof your true self is not your body.

I thought that may be possible, but I have seen some users say they have had mental issues after using it. It would be the final thing I attempt to return to my time.
I was thinking that you should ask someone who is experienced, to travel back to that time with his or her HDR and look, what happened. Yes some people have mental issues. I think the travel is draining the energy of the mind. The experienced people should not have problems, I think.

This is true, but everything is dictated by those who spin the threads of our fates, or those with even greater power like the gods.
Who should that be?

Last edited:

WeebdeeW

Ok. So then it is their fault, that this trade crumbled? The fault of the Native Americans?

They also sacrified a cow to God in the bible. Maybe this is the same God.

But I think animal sacrifice was not done in honor of God or Gods. I think negative beings want that, because they feed on the fear, the animals have, when they die. It is called "loosh".

How did you kill the cow? Did the cow suffer? And how did you get in contact to a cow, you can kill? ANd the authorities in the USA let you kill it?

Why should he be satisfied, if you kill a cow? That makes no sense to me. I think this doesnt benefit him. I mean, he has no personal gains, because of it. Cows are killed all the time and nothing happens. Or at least, nothing that I am aware of.

Maybe the Gods want you to fight in the Ragnarök (that is the fight in the end times)? And the time is now?

He doesnt seem to be more powerful to me . But I could be wrong. Didnt he sacrifice an eye for wisdom?

That I am aware of. But you seem to learn very fast. That is why I asked. That is also very strange.

I do not know anything, that is why I asked. I just think, that we, as human beings, have souls that can enter various bodies. So the soul is our true self.
You can change the body, I think. I believe there is also enough proof for reincarnation. Do you know what that is?
So that would also proof your true self is not your body.

I was thinking that you should ask someone who is experienced, to travel back to that time with his or her HDR and look, what happened. Yes some people have mental issues. I think the travel is draining the energy of the mind. The experienced people should not have problems, I think.

Who should that be?

The fault lies with both sides. But, we did not want war with them. This is probably why my people left Vinland before the fighting got too serious.

I contacted a local farm and they used what is called a captive bolt to kill it. I took the cow to my residence and did the ritual as closely to what is done in my time as possible. The meat shall be eaten as quickly as one man can eat a cow, so the cow was not wasted.

It may not make sense to you, but it is how we ask for the gods to grant us their favor.

Hm. Perhaps. But if Ragnarök is truly coming, I will never be able to return to my time. That I will not drink and fight in the halls of Valhalla with my people before it comes, this saddens me.

Yes, Odin sacrificed his eye to Mimir in return for water from the Well of Urd, which granted him wisdom beyond any but Mimir. Why should this detract from his power?

I did learn a lot faster than I expected. It is possible some part of the mind of this body’s true owner retained some knowledge of the language, and shortened the time it took to learn.

I do know of reincarnation. It was something I looked into as a possible explanation for my situation, but what happened to me doesn’t quite fit.

Still, I will be no use to my people with an addled mind. I will avoid using an HDR if possible, unless someone here has done so without issue.

The Norns decide the fates of gods and men alike.

alpha centauri

Ok interesting.:geek:

The fault lies with both sides. But, we did not want war with them. This is probably why my people left Vinland before the fighting got too serious.
The Native Americans suffered a similar fate as your tribe (they got nearly extimct). I think your tribe was killed. Why do you think they left?

I contacted a local farm and they used what is called a captive bolt to kill it. I took the cow to my residence and did the ritual as closely to what is done in my time as possible. The meat shall be eaten as quickly as one man can eat a cow, so the cow was not wasted.
I dont understand this custom.

You eat the whole cow? How long did it take?

So the Gods demand you and your people to eat cows. But you would have eaten the cows anyway, even without gods? is that so correct?

Can you describe the ritual? What did you do exactly?

It may not make sense to you, but it is how we ask for the gods to grant us their favor.
Where exactly did they demand, that others should sacrifice cows for them. I dont find anything in the scriptures.

And I listened to the whole stories thorugh youtubevideos. There was no demand to worship them in any way, as far as I remember.

And did the sacrifice work? No. I think I was right, with my assumption, that the Gods dont like this.

Hm. Perhaps. But if Ragnarök is truly coming, I will never be able to return to my time.
You have to win Ragnarök. Maybe then, you are granted back.

That I will not drink and fight in the halls of Valhalla with my people before it comes, this saddens me.
I am sorry that you cannot do that. But you can also drink and fight with us ( alcohol free, of course).

Yes, Odin sacrificed his eye to Mimir in return for water from the Well of Urd, which granted him wisdom beyond any but Mimir. Why should this detract from his power?
Not that. I thought that is kind of weird that a God llike Odin has to do that to get his wisdom and that he did not know everything himself without Mimir.

I did learn a lot faster than I expected. It is possible some part of the mind of this body’s true owner retained some knowledge of the language, and shortened the time it took to learn.
hm. maybe. Do you have other side effects like some strange additional passions that you didnt have?

I do know of reincarnation. It was something I looked into as a possible explanation for my situation, but what happened to me doesn’t quite fit.
That should not describe your situation. I mentioned it, because I want to say that is proof, that you have a soul and are not the body like some people claim in our time.

Still, I will be no use to my people with an addled mind. I will avoid using an HDR if possible, unless someone here has done so without issue.
No. I thought other people should look into that for you. Not you yourself should use it.

The Norns decide the fates of gods and men alike.
I hope, they decided wisely in your case.

Last edited:

WeebdeeW

Ok interesting.:geek:

The Native Americans suffered a similar fate as your tribe (they got nearly extimct). I think your tribe was killed. Why do you think they left?

I dont understand this custom.

You eat the whole cow? How long did it take?

So the Gods demand you and your people to eat cows. But you would have eaten the cows anyway, even without gods? is that so correct?

Can you describe the ritual? What did you do exactly?

Where exactly did they demand, that others should sacrifice cows for them. I dont find anything in the scriptures.

And I listened to the whole stories thorugh youtubevideos. There was no demand to worship them in any way, as far as I remember.

And did the sacrifice work? No. I think I was right, with my assumption, that the Gods dont like this.

You have to win Ragnarök. Maybe then, you are granted back.

I am sorry that you cannot do that. But you can also drink and fight with us ( alcohol free, of course).

Not that. I thought that is kind of weird that a God llike Odin has to do that to get his wisdom and that he did not know everything himself without Mimir.

hm. maybe. Do you have other side effects like some strange additional passions that you didnt have?

That should not describe your situation. I mentioned it, because I want to say that is proof, that you have a soul and are not the body like some people claim in our time.

No. I thought other people should look into that for you. Not you yourself should use it.

I hope, they decided wisely in your case.

History says they left Vinland after only being there for a few years, at least as far as the settlements. Vikings returned multiple times over the centuries before Columbus traveled to Iceland and heard stories of Vinland, before attempting the voyage himself.

Ah, no. At least, not yet. The meat is in a freezer waiting to be eaten.

It is not that they demand we eat or sacrifice cows specifically. I chose a cow because I think it makes a better offering due to the size.

I did not have everything a ritual would normally have, but I believe the gods will accept my sacrifice.

First I carved small effigies of Odin, Thor, and Freya. I built a pyre upon which the cows head sat. I scattered the bones along the bottom of the pyre and then made a circle of flowers around the cow skull and the edge of the pyre. I painted my face white with black rings around my eyes and bones down my nose and across my cheekbones. After that the preparations were as complete as I could get them. I spoke to the gods in turn, starting with Odin, begging for him to answer my plea and return me to my time. I asked Thor for the strength to live in this time until I could return to my own. And finally I asked Freya to watch over my family and protect them. After that I poured the cows blood over my head until it covered me and soaked into my clothes and skin, stepped in front of the pyre, and set it aflame. I felt the wind blowing strongly as the flame was lit, and spoke my plea to each of them once again, watching the pyre and bones burn until all that remained was ash.

It remains to be seen if the sacrifice worked. Perhaps my presence here has meaning to them. I hope that meaning is not in Ragnarök.

Drinking, alcohol free? Why? The alcohol is the best part. As for fighting, well. I don’t imagine any of you are close enough for that. Nor particularly able compared to my Viking brothers and sisters.

This is because Odin and the other gods are living gods, not dead like the Christ God. They hold real power in this world, they act upon this world. They do not sit idly watching events unfold. From my understanding, the Christ God, for all of his supposed power, does nothing with it.

Not that I have noticed.

Well, I would have to use it to go back myself, wouldn’t I?

I am sure they did, even if I am uncomfortable with the situation. May Thor have heard my plea and give me the strength to see my destiny through.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Ah, no. At least, not yet. The meat is in a freezer waiting to be eaten.
Then. Enjoy your meal.

It remains to be seen if the sacrifice worked. Perhaps my presence here has meaning to them. I hope that meaning is not in Ragnarök.
i think that only the best warriors fight in Ragnarök. I am sure, I am one of the chosen. I think, i could distract this wolf Fenrir, so he can be killed more easily. If you are that good and of use to them, I dont know.

Drinking, alcohol free? Why? The alcohol is the best part. As for fighting, well. I don’t imagine any of you are close enough for that. Nor particularly able compared to my Viking brothers and sisters.
hm. I added it, because other people especially children can read it, what we write here. And we have to be an example for the children. alcohol-free beer is not that bad.

I did not know your women fight, too. But I have to say, I dont think fighting is that hard. I have never done it in my life, but I think, I could easily beat one or two of your brothers and sisters.

This is because Odin and the other gods are living gods, not dead like the Christ God. They hold real power in this world, they act upon this world. They do not sit idly watching events unfold. From my understanding, the Christ God, for all of his supposed power, does nothing with it.

I dont know. I never met any of them, although I know people that say they met Jesus, Odin and all kinds of other beings on the astral plane.

Jesus said that his kingdom is not of this world. I quote him:
Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."
John 18:36

Well, I would have to use it to go back myself, wouldn’t I?
I dont think that would work with the HDR. You can go back, but not put your soul into a body, because usually there is already one. But I am not sure.
You can see, if someone else is in your body now. Maybe the guy, whose body you poses.

I run out of questions. Maybe I can ask this:

Do you know this Tyrkir guy ?
One evening Tyrker did not return with his party. Greatly distraught, Leif, at the head of twelve men, went in search of him, and he had not gone far when he discovered the old thrall, greatly excited, gesticulating wildly, and evidently drunk. “Why, my fosterer,” cried Leif, “have you come so late? What made you leave your companions!” Tyrker answered in his own language, but when remembering that the Norsemen could not understand him, he spoke, after some time, in their tongue: “I have not gone very far; still I have some news for you. I have discovered vines loaded with grapes.” “Are you telling the truth, my foster-father?” exclaimed Leif. “I am sure of telling the truth,” Tyrker said, “for in my native land there are vines in plenty.” This caused Leif to give the country the name of Vinland.
He also seem to be confused like you with your situation. He spoke in a foreign language or his own language but did forgot that they dont understand him in this way.

Tyrker (or Tyrkir) is a character mentioned in the Norse Saga of the Greenlanders. He accompanied Leif on his voyage of discovery around the year 1000, and is portrayed as an older male servant. He is referred to as “foster father” by Leif Ericson, which may indicate he was a freed thrall, who once had the responsibility of looking after and rearing the young Leif.

Is it true that you eat a whale in Vinland?

The next winter, Gudrid married a visiting Icelander named Thorfinn Karlsefni, who agreed to undertake a major expedition to Vinland, taking livestock. On arrival, they soon found a beached whale which sustained them until spring.
After they sailed a little farther, the expedition landed at an inlet next to an area of strong currents (Straumfjörð), with an island just off shore (Straumsey), and they made camp. The winter months were harsh, and food was in short supply. One day an old family servant, Thorhall the Hunter (who had not become Christian), went missing and was found mumbling to himself. Shortly afterwards, a beached whale was found, which Thorhall claimed had been provided in answer to his praise of the pagan gods. The explorers found that eating it made them ill, so they prayed to the Christian God, and shortly afterwards the weather improved.

Last edited:

WeebdeeW

Then. Enjoy your meal.

i think that only the best warriors fight in Ragnarök. maybe I am also one of the chosen.

hm. I added it, because other people especially children can read it. And we have to be an example for the children. alcohol-free beer is not that bad.

I did not know your women fight, too. But I have to say, I dont think fighting is that hard. I think, I could easily beat one or two of your brothers and sisters. I hope your fight with wooden swords against each other. otherwise I would not fight.

I dont know. I never met any of them, although I know people that say they met Jesus, Odin and all kinds of other beings on the astral plane.

Jesus said that his kingdom is not of this world. I quote him:

John 18:36

I dont think that would work with the HDR. You can go back, but not put your soul into a body, because usually there is already one. But I am not sure.
You can see, if someone else is in your body now. Maybe the guy, whose body you poses.

I run out of questions. Maybe I can ask this:

Do you know this Tyrkir guy ?

He also seem to be confused like you with your situation. He spoke in a foreign language or his own language but did forgot that they dont understand him in this way.

Is it true that you eat a whale in Vinland?

Oh I will.

Yes, the strongest of mind and body are chosen by Odin to enter Valhalla to prepare for Ragnarök.

I see nothing wrong with alcohol. But you may drink what you prefer.

You seem to think of yourself as a warrior. What experience do you have with combat?

We do not use wooden weapons except with young children. But I suppose a wooden sword would do, until I return home.

Hm. Perhaps Jesus and his Christians are part of Ragnarök, then.

I guess knowing if my body has a soul in it would be helpful, but I really must find a way back.

I did know him. I do not think our situations are connected though. He was always an odd one, and rather excitable.

And yes we ate a whale.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Hm. Perhaps Jesus and his Christians are part of Ragnarök, then.

All religions have similar end time prophecies. They defeat the evil in the end.

You seem to think of yourself as a warrior. What experience do you have with combat?
I have no experience yet. But I am ready to help to save the planet.

Yes, the strongest of mind and body are chosen by Odin to enter Valhalla to prepare for Ragnarök.
What do the others do? Are they allowed to help, too? I think, everybody should be allowed to fight.

I see nothing wrong with alcohol. But you may drink what you prefer.
Alcohol is not good for your health or drugs in general.

I found this about Leif Erikson:
Leif's grandfather ends up with his family in Iceland after he had to flee Norway. Presumably he had committed murder. He bequeaths his rowdines and irascability to his son Erik: he kills at least two men in a dispute and is banned from the island by "the Thing"- the council of the Viking community.
He was a criminal.:(

Last edited:

WeebdeeW

All religions have similar end time prophecies. They defeat the evil in the end.

I have no experience yet. But I am ready to help to save the planet.

What do the others do? Are they allowed to help, too? I think, everybody should be allowed to fight.

Alcohol is not good for your health or drugs in general.

I found this about Leif Erikson:

He was a criminal.:(
Is that so?

... You are perhaps quite full of yourself. Combat is not so easy as just picking up a sword and swinging it, much less against my people or Fenrir.

The others go somewhere else, Fólkvangr.

That sounds quite boring.

Leif was no criminal. His father and grandfather yes, but not him.

alpha centauri

... You are perhaps quite full of yourself.
I am very humble, that is why I am the right person. Nobody would expect me to fight. Because everybody thinks the end is fixed, but if I kill the wolf earlier, maybe Odin will survive.

The gods then do battle with the invaders: Odin is swallowed whole and alive fighting the wolf Fenrir, causing his wife Frigg her second great sorrow (the first being the death of her son, the god Baldr).[17] Odin's son Víðarr avenges his father by rending Fenrir's jaws apart and stabbing it in the heart with his spear, thus killing the wolf.
source:
Combat is not so easy as just picking up a sword and swinging it, much less against my people or Fenrir.
I learn fast.

That sounds quite boring.
You have to develop your character, that is called character development by our people. So you can have as much fun but without drugs. this will not be boring, if you do it correctly.

Leif was no criminal. His father and grandfather yes, but not him.
Oh, sorry. You are correct. I misread. I have to apologize. I thought that was the same person because of the Erik in his name: Erikson.

Is that so?
Ok maybe not all. But a lot of them:

source:

Last edited: