Arrival

steven chiverton

Ok. So then it is their fault, that this trade crumbled? The fault of the Native Americans?

They also sacrified a cow to God in the bible. Maybe this is the same God.

But I think animal sacrifice was not done in honor of God or Gods. I think negative beings want that, because they feed on the fear, the animals have, when they die. It is called "loosh".

How did you kill the cow? Did the cow suffer? And how did you get in contact to a cow, you can kill? ANd the authorities in the USA let you kill it?

Why should he be satisfied, if you kill a cow? That makes no sense to me. I think this doesnt benefit him. I mean, he has no personal gains, because of it. Cows are killed all the time and nothing happens. Or at least, nothing that I am aware of.

Maybe the Gods want you to fight in the Ragnarök (that is the fight in the end times)? And the time is now?

He doesnt seem to be more powerful to me . But I could be wrong. Didnt he sacrifice an eye for wisdom?

That I am aware of. But you seem to learn very fast. That is why I asked. That is also very strange.

I do not know anything, that is why I asked. I just think, that we, as human beings, have souls that can enter various bodies. So the soul is our true self.
You can change the body, I think. I believe there is also enough proof for reincarnation. Do you know what that is?
So that would also proof your true self is not your body.

I was thinking that you should ask someone who is experienced, to travel back to that time with his or her HDR and look, what happened. Yes some people have mental issues. I think the travel is draining the energy of the mind. The experienced people should not have problems, I think.

Who should that be?
feeding on a cow being killed and they call it loosh here we call it adrenochrome the fear adrenalin and you talk about gods any being that can genetically create life and demonstrate unknown engineering was a real god to any natives cause they had antigravity and all kinds of magical like weaponry and we go back to the stars in our very distant lives and did all that in our distant past life's we are the gods if you come to earth any demonstrated to the early humans great skills and engineering you would be called a god in fact they were so god happy nearly anyone was was a god to them

TimeFlipper

feeding on a cow being killed and they call it loosh here we call it adrenochrome the fear adrenalin and you talk about gods any being that can genetically create life and demonstrate unknown engineering was a real god to any natives cause they had antigravity and all kinds of magical like weaponry and we go back to the stars in our very distant lives and did all that in our distant past life's we are the gods if you come to earth any demonstrated to the early humans great skills and engineering you would be called a god in fact they were so god happy nearly anyone was was a god to them

The Mormons believe that if you study their faith long enough, you will become a God of other Worlds within our Universe o_O..

WeebdeeW

@TimeFlipper Is there a reason for all the facepalms or do you just like to hit yourself? Pretty sure there is a word for that that starts with an M...

I have been informed of a potential method for returning my mind to the past and into my body.

Thank you all for your attempts to aid me, and I hope this method works.

I will stick around today to answer any further questions about the past, but tomorrow I will be attempting to return to my time.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

feeding on a cow being killed and they call it loosh here we call it adrenochrome the fear adrenalin
I think you gain energy depending on how you kill the animal or human. Similar to a sadist, that enjoys the pain of others. I heard that some Nazis got aroused by killing people (in the gas chambers). This is one way to gain loosh, I think.

you talk about gods any being that can genetically create life and demonstrate unknown engineering was a real god to any natives cause they had antigravity and all kinds of magical like weaponry and we go back to the stars in our very distant lives and did all that in our distant past life's we are the gods if you come to earth any demonstrated to the early humans great skills and engineering you would be called a god in fact they were so god happy nearly anyone was was a god to them
That could be. That is one explanation.

I have been informed of a potential method for returning my mind to the past and into my body. Thank you all for your attempts to aid me, and I hope this method works.
And how will you do it?

I will stick around today to answer any further questions about the past, but tomorrow I will be attempting to return to my time.
Did you contact a Native American, because of the drink? Do you know, what it was? Ayahuasca?

WeebdeeW

I think you gain energy depending on how you kill the animal or human. Similar to a sadist, that enjoys the pain of others. I heard that some Nazis got aroused by killing people (in the gas chambers). This is one way to gain loosh, I think.

That could be. That is one explanation.

And how will you do it?

Did you contact a Native American, because of the drink? Do you know, what it was? Ayahuasca?
I was informed that the most likely explanation for my situation was an “out of body experience” gone wrong, induced by what I had been given by the shaman. I am going to try and make Ayahuasca myself at a family member of this body’s home in Oakland to induce the same thing. I was told that creating a localized electromagnetic field around my body before taking the brew and placing a source of light that is aimed at my head from behind will propel my spirit into the past.

I was not able to get in contact with any Native Americans about this matter, so I cannot be sure. Just looking at the pictures of Ayahuasca, it does look similar. If I had to guess, it would be Ayahuasca or something like it.

F Stein

I was informed that the most likely explanation for my situation was an “out of body experience” gone wrong, induced by what I had been given by the shaman. I am going to try and make Ayahuasca myself at a family member of this body’s home in Oakland to induce the same thing. I was told that creating a localized electromagnetic field around my body before taking the brew and placing a source of light that is aimed at my head from behind will propel my spirit into the past.

I was not able to get in contact with any Native Americans about this matter, so I cannot be sure. Just looking at the pictures of Ayahuasca, it does look similar. If I had to guess, it would be Ayahuasca or something like it.
I have away of sending you home for definite.