Artificial gravity - theories

steven chiverton

just cant get any white foam donuts to try make one or even plastic ones they just aint around tried to find one in a toystore nope none not even a second hand store australia is crappy when it comes to these kinds of resources

steven chiverton

just had a peek on e bay roudin coils invented by Marko roudin are very expensive and even though tesla never invented the roudin coil but they used his name in it to promote the sales of them

walt willis

Gravity may have two parts as in Push/Pull?
Gravity part "A" and part "B"?
Just as alien craft have an anti gravity and an anti Matter drive system?
The anti gravity is needed to dampen the effects if extreme inertia within the craft and the anti Matter may only be employed
outside of a strong gravitational environment.
I hope that helps you better understand alien drive systems?

TimeFlipper

need a plastic toy donut and needles sticking around them to wind the wires on and they aint around to use here
Adapt and Improvise Cobber Steve...Use a square piece of wood, drill a hole in the centre of it, surround the hole with nails in a circular position...
Wrap covered copper wire around the nails to form the Rodin Coil shape...Use superglue to secure the shape and hey presto :cool:..
vortexcoil.jpg

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Personally I like the magnesium-bismuth-zinc layered material found in UFO crash debris. Magnesium is repelled strongly by oscillating magnetic fields. Whereas Bismuth is purported to repel magnetic fields. I think the layer combination of these metals produces a propulsion battery. I played around with a Neodymium magnet and an electromagnet one time and produced a type of magnetic propulsion that seemed interesting to me at the time.