Artificial gravity - theories

steven chiverton

id rarther get them in my own country as to many sellers especially ebay sellers over here keep breaching the e bay rules by editing my correct delivery address and adding details using ebay and numbers or letters which aint part of my delivery address in most cases it dosent arrive unless its got tracking and i used tracking to redirect it to my address otherwise Australian post wont reckonise that address and send it back today i was lucky to get my scooby doo dvd despite the editing they added under my delivery address so lucky it was still there

Martian

Personally I like the magnesium-bismuth-zinc layered material found in UFO crash debris. Magnesium is repelled strongly by oscillating magnetic fields. Whereas Bismuth is purported to repel magnetic fields. I think the layer combination of these metals produces a propulsion battery.
Has anyone experimented with this? I've read about the layered material before, and I find it interesting. But what I don't know is how thick the layers are, how many layers, what order they're in (if there are 3+ materials), etc. I was thinking about ways to create such a thing, and I haven't decided upon the best approach. One way could be electroplating, though I expect a single replacement chemical reaction when first immersing the magnesium in some bismuth salt solution. Another way could be to just put foil layers together & partly melt them so they stick together. However, this would probably result in air gaps in the material, which seems undesirable.

lamdo263

Has anyone experimented with this? I've read about the layered material before, and I find it interesting. But what I don't know is how thick the layers are, how many layers, what order they're in (if there are 3+ materials), etc. I was thinking about ways to create such a thing, and I haven't decided upon the best approach. One way could be electroplating, though I expect a single replacement chemical reaction when first immersing the magnesium in some bismuth salt solution. Another way could be to just put foil layers together & partly melt them so they stick together. However, this would probably result in air gaps in the material, which seems undesirable.
To reply to the primary question what is artificial gravity and how is this generated? I would have to say that the generation of artificial gravity has been around but by both government organization and aliens-ETs as well. All it is, is some modulation of an effect of some sort over some kind of either solid, or illusive simulated mass, which results in the effect of gravity.

Been this way for years. It's said that NASA even has a hidden chamber that achieves this. It's related in some way to natural gravity spots. 10 Magnetic Hills, Gravity Roads, and Mystery Spots

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

The most informative information source I have on the magnesium-bismuth-zinc layered material is from a lecture by Linda Moulton Howe. I can tell you that man has not discovered a way to manufacture the layered material. The normal methods we use do not work. Electroplating method was tried and does not work with these materials. I suppose something like gravito plating will have to be invented first using high energy oscillating gravity waves. The thickness of the layers is available out there to be found. You might try wiki or Linda for that info. Also there are more than a hundred layers in the material. I suspect the geometry comes into play now knowing a little bit about the nuclear weak force.

Last edited:

Martian

The most informative information source I have on the magnesium-bismuth-zinc layered material is from a lecture by Linda Moulton Howe. I can tell you that man has not discovered a way to manufacture the layered material. The normal methods we use do not work. Electroplating method was tried and does not work with these materials. I suppose something like gravito plating will have to be invented first using high energy oscillating gravity waves. The thickness of the layers is available out there to be found. You might try wiki or Linda for that info. Also there are more than a hundred layers in the material. I suspect the geometry comes into play now knowing a little bit about the nuclear weak force.
Thanks for the reference. I just watched this.

I was able to get the following information from the videos:
  • There were 26 layers.
  • One layer type was pure bismuth, 1 to 4 microns thick.
  • The other layer type was a magnesium/zinc alloy, 100 to 200 microns thick.
  • Based on this info, I calculated a thickness of the sample of between 0.05 & 0.1 inches. However, they said the samples were about a quarter inch thick, so there must have been at least one thicker layer, unless I messed up my math.
  • The samples were approximately 2 inches wide & 1 inch long.
  • The metal was brittle.
  • The alloy was 97.6% magnesium & 2.4% zinc.
  • The magnesium had 11% more of the Mg-26 isotope than what is usually found, but it was said to not be outside the range of what has been found from terrestrial sources.
  • Electrostatic experiments were done with a Van de Graaff generator & RF generator, causing the sample to move.
I don't know the crystal structure of the alloy.

She's very well researched, and I highly recommend watching the videos if you haven't seen them before.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Bismuth reacts a lot less to an externally applied magnetic field than does magnesium. Bismuth has poor electrical conductivity compared to magnesium. So ounce for ounce a stronger counter magnetic field will be produced with the magnesium. That is why I say the layered material with these materials would act like a propulsion battery pack. The relative strength of each layer is like a positive and negative. They should add up with more layers.

Martian

Bismuth reacts a lot less to an externally applied magnetic field than does magnesium. Bismuth has poor electrical conductivity compared to magnesium. So ounce for ounce a stronger counter magnetic field will be produced with the magnesium. That is why I say the layered material with these materials would act like a propulsion battery pack. The relative strength of each layer is like a positive and negative. They should add up with more layers.
I really shouldn't attempt math when I'm tired. lol I totally screwed up equation (6), which makes the rest of the thing irrelevant.

As for reacting to an external field, I'm not sure I follow. It seems to me it would weaken the field because of its diamagnetism. It basically creates a field in the opposite direction of that which would be created by a ferromagnetic material, so it repels the original field instead of attracting it.

I'm pretty tired today, so please don't hold it against me if I'm overlooking obvious simple stuff. :) I already screwed up some attempted math. lol

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
An opposing field is only created when a magnetic field is moving toward the conductor. If you pull a magnet away from a conductor, the induced field in the conductor reverses direction and becomes attractive. You can uses Faraday's left hand rule to visualize this. Don't worry about the math. Just stick with what is real.