Ask a Time Traveler anything.

GDZero

In 2036 was there ever word of someone named John Titor? Or anything to do with Titor. I need to know this information for further details in my research. Much appreciated, Kaan.

AGJackson

I would have thought that someone from the year 10,000, where all technology has crumbled away and you are basically living in similar times to our ancient history, would catch a cold and die pretty soon after arriving in our time. If you have no technology such as bacteria and virus killing nanobots in your blood your immune system wouldn't be ready for the germs of our time. Or is that part of the serum too?

AGJackson

By the way, I just read your quote 'I met the last human'. Surely you are the last human as you can go beyond their life time?

TheCreator

Not a damn alien being from any planet has ever given us a chance. They never cared 99% of the time and were just interested in taking over. Luckily, their bickering turned in our favor most of the time.

Ok but back to the question...when does humanity discover living beings other than our own?
We don't. They just decide to reveal themselves. Truth be told, we never really got far to discovering them. The closest we got was knowing of them. There was one guy of who I shall not name, that knows a lot about an alien race. The only problem is that he's being lied to by them and he has his priorities wrong.
Billy Meier?

TheCreator

I have a few questions.

1) How old are you?
2) Have you ever committed a crime?
3) If you've never visited a place, how do you visualize when and where you are going to end up?
4) When you arrived in 2011, where did you appear?
5) What is your current occupation?
6) Are there Plejaren on Earth now?
7) During the war, did the Plejaren infiltrate government and institutions prior to their arrival, or was it a fleet arial attack?
8) The Plejaren look like white people. Were there any racial issues against whites during the war, as there were against Japanese during WWII?
9) What is your ethnicity?
10) Given you apparent at-will ability to time travel via thought, I would ask you to prove it. At 6:35PM this evening (6-22-15), I would like you to meet me at the Dairy Queen in Jackson, Missouri. At that point, I will ask you in person to meet me again in a second location at 6:10PM, 25 minutes earlier. I will buy dinner.

Croattoan27

In 2036 was there ever word of someone named John Titor? Or anything to do with Titor. I need to know this information for further details in my research. Much appreciated, Kaan.

I actually never heard anything about a John Titor. While I was researching previous Time Travel claims, I came across his Wikipedia article and decided to do some investigating. Needless to say I was amazed by his intelligence and Scientific knowledge. I hope he returns some time, but, like everyone else, I doubt that is possible. John is an extraordinary enigma, one that I researched greatly. However, I know no knowledge of him in the near future, although again I tried to keep it brief.

I would have thought that someone from the year 10,000, where all technology has crumbled away and you are basically living in similar times to our ancient history, would catch a cold and die pretty soon after arriving in our time. If you have no technology such as bacteria and virus killing nanobots in your blood your immune system wouldn't be ready for the germs of our time. Or is that part of the serum too?

Oh yes, that was a genuine problem. However, like in Ancient Times, not everyone suffered that fate. I was still young and I suppose I should count myself lucky. Even though I don't feel lucky.

I have a few questions.

1) How old are you?
2) Have you ever committed a crime?
3) If you've never visited a place, how do you visualize when and where you are going to end up?
4) When you arrived in 2011, where did you appear?
5) What is your current occupation?
6) Are there Plejaren on Earth now?
7) During the war, did the Plejaren infiltrate government and institutions prior to their arrival, or was it a fleet arial attack?
8) The Plejaren look like white people. Were there any racial issues against whites during the war, as there were against Japanese during WWII?
9) What is your ethnicity?
10) Given you apparent at-will ability to time travel via thought, I would ask you to prove it. At 6:35PM this evening (6-22-15), I would like you to meet me at the Dairy Queen in Jackson, Missouri. At that point, I will ask you in person to meet me again in a second location at 6:10PM, 25 minutes earlier. I will buy dinner.

1) Jesus... I actually don't know anymore now that I think about it. I mean, it was never something I thought about during my travels. And days and years were all messed up with my antics so keeping track would have been really hard. I feel, 28? Maybe.
2) When the Almighty were going to execute my brother for treason, I (as a young boy), took one of my mothers knives and attempted to jump out of the crowd and stab one of the Almighty to prevent this. Of course my mother stopped me before I could get through the crowd, and nobody noticed. Technically I didn't commit it, but it was an attempt which is a crime. To this day I regret being held back and I wish I could've finished what I started.
3) I don't visualize, I think of an amount of time I want to go back and I go. Usually when I think I have to close my eyes, and when I do it feels like I can't breathe, but it also feels like breathing isn't necessary. It's hard to explain.
4) In a garbage dump in Illinois. The guys working there were pretty shocked to see a naked guy in the middle of their dump and I made a quick run for it.
5) Hope you don't mind man, but I would like to keep that private. Sorry! :(
6) Oh yeah. Without a shadow of a doubt. Even with keeping the multiple world theory in mind, when I saw Billy Meier on television talking about those abominations, I knew.
7) Yes and no. Technically they had their puppet Meier go on and on about how "Peaceful" they were. Half the world didn't believe him, the other half did. Then they showed up in massive ships all over the globe, but did nothing, they just floated in the air. Suddenly Meier is the freaking go to guy for this crap, and he tells the world's governments to stand down as the Plejaren are looking for peace. Then, the governments calm down and three days later the ship near Meier's house starts to land. Meier goes to greet them, and what does he get? He gets his head blown off by one of their blasters and suddenly their ships open fire. We had no time to prepare, we were too busy listening to that lunatic.
8) Not that I saw. However there were controversies where certain humans were accidentally shot under the assumption of being Plejaren. The biggest difference was the fact that the Plejaren were much taller than the average human.
9) White with brown hair. I took that weird Ancestry blood/DNA/test/thingy to see what they came up with. They said I had Polish ancestry.
10) First off, thank you so much for offering, but I had to decline because of the circumstances that come with traveling (landing naked somewhere) and simply because I just didn't feel like it. I feel horrible for forgetting to type out my reply and I hope you didn't wait there for too long. Please forgive me for my indiscretion and I agree with PaulaJedi, your questions were excellent.

By the way, I just read your quote 'I met the last human'. Surely you are the last human as you can go beyond their life time?

Good point, but it was still a surreal experience.