Ask a Time Traveler anything.

kris

So Joe Biden get elected President at age 82 and gets elected 5 times, until he is 102?! LMFAO!
anything is possible in other world/timeline

Not a damn alien being from any planet has ever given us a chance. They never cared 99% of the time and were just interested in taking over. Luckily, their bickering turned in our favor most of the time.

Ok but back to the question...when does humanity discover living beings other than our own?
We don't. They just decide to reveal themselves. Truth be told, we never really got far to discovering them. The closest we got was knowing of them. There was one guy of who I shall not name, that knows a lot about an alien race. The only problem is that he's being lied to by them and he has his priorities wrong.
you might be interested in the Saddharma Pundarika alien or earthling doesn't matter when you have authority over others

IrishbearofOcala

Hey guys! Now that I am more situated into the site and have gotten to check everything out a bit, I think it's about time I brought this up. My ancestor says communicating with people who may understand me will ease my anxiety, so I have decided to give it a try.

I am a time traveler, one who has seen a lot and yet not everything. I have had an interesting time, not all of it good. I have a lot of stories to tell and much history to go over.

Feel free to ask any questions you feel. I have decided against writing a giant wall of text and will simply answer questions instead. If the question is asking for a giant wall of text, well then I guess I have no choice! Ha! If you need background information, you can check what I have written on my profile.

Just make sure all questions obey the rules of Paranormalis. If you have to think about whether or not you should ask it, chances are, you probably shouldn't ask it. Let's also make sure we are all civil. I understand anger happens, but that's what 10 hour youtube videos of rain are for. Keep in mind that I do not glue my face to the computer screen so if I don't respond please be patient. I won't go time jumping without letting you guys know ahead of time. /punintended

So, without further ado. Let the questions commence!

Can you find information about a person(me) in the future?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
[QUOTE="Croattoan27, [/QUOTE]
And the old fart doesn't croak until 115. Remarkable.[/QUOTE]

Reptilians always have elongated life spans

naderi.payam

Hello, thanks for opportunity to ask you questions.
How far you travel forward in time?
I want ask for too far times that every body knows him/her self and knows the world essence is love and people can communicate each other not such a way as is today. We are not just think to build things complicated.
Most of us can read peoples just with seeing at them, and others know that powers.

AGJackson

Ok so I have read through all posts in this thread and your information is a little muddled. A few points:

1. Someone asked if you could give us some information about events that will happen soon and you said the only history you know is that of your own in your own time, nothing this far back. Then a few posts later you start telling us about the next few years, who is going to become president, a big riot in 2030 etc.
2. You chose this time period to come back to as it was peaceful, yet you didn't have any history of this time period before you left.
3. This is the big one for me that points out that you must be a fake....You are from the year 10,000 (Nice round number by the way) and someone asked you 'What kind of physics or science is in your timeline?' and your answer was 'Same as here'. No consider the fact that physics now is massively different to that 100 years ago, and the fact that we are just starting to consider quantum physics, you want us to take the answer that physics is the same in 8,000 years time as it is right now?? For a start there is apparently time travel that works by injecting a serum into your blood stream and then just thinking about a time you want to travel to.

I don't want to be skeptical, but with in continuities in your answers like that......please prove me wrong.

Croattoan27

Note to self: Never go on hiatus.
So give us a brief history of the future?
Wars and events. And what's the invasion?
I answer the invasion question on Page 2.

Ok so I have read through all posts in this thread and your information is a little muddled. A few points:

1. Someone asked if you could give us some information about events that will happen soon and you said the only history you know is that of your own in your own time, nothing this far back. Then a few posts later you start telling us about the next few years, who is going to become president, a big riot in 2030 etc.
2. You chose this time period to come back to as it was peaceful, yet you didn't have any history of this time period before you left.
3. This is the big one for me that points out that you must be a fake....You are from the year 10,000 (Nice round number by the way) and someone asked you 'What kind of physics or science is in your timeline?' and your answer was 'Same as here'. No consider the fact that physics now is massively different to that 100 years ago, and the fact that we are just starting to consider quantum physics, you want us to take the answer that physics is the same in 8,000 years time as it is right now?? For a start there is apparently time travel that works by injecting a serum into your blood stream and then just thinking about a time you want to travel to.

I don't want to be skeptical, but with in continuities in your answers like that......please prove me wrong.
I think there may be a misunderstanding there.

The person asked what my original home knew about the history of the world before them, to which I replied that, other than their own history, we knew nothing about our past before the kingdom. The stuff I knew about the future is after I left the kingdom and started traveling across time.

After I left home I began randomly jumping times just to see how old the Earth really was, and whether the Almighty were telling the truth or not. Needless to say, revelations were imminent.

As I have said before. You are mostly under the impression that my home civilization was extremely advanced in technological prowess, they were not. They just as basic, moronic, and self-indulgent as the Empires of the Ancient times. We lost all knowledge of what humanity had achieved in our time and, in turn, lost a piece of ourselves in the process. I am not a prodigy of the intricacies of the world around me. Science and math have repeatedly been things I have sucked at while History has been my strong point (to the surprise of no one.) And I also said I didn't understand how the serum works.

And don't feel bad about being a skeptic. It is important to never take things at face-value and always question. I learned that the hard way.