Ask a Time Traveler anything.

TheCreator

Now I know you are lying. What's worse, you are horrible at it. I won't publicly disclose how I know it, because all that's going to do is allow you to spin an excuse. And it has nothing to do with you not showing up when and where I asked. Nor does it have anything to do with the science or anything else most people would try to use to debunk claims like yours. The fact is the evidence is clear, and it's inescapable.

I assume you were putting on this little charade because you are writing something. Whatever it is, you just blew it.

Croattoan27

Now I know you are lying. What's worse, you are horrible at it. I won't publicly disclose how I know it, because all that's going to do is allow you to spin an excuse. And it has nothing to do with you not showing up when and where I asked. Nor does it have anything to do with the science or anything else most people would try to use to debunk claims like yours. The fact is the evidence is clear, and it's inescapable.

I assume you were putting on this little charade because you are writing something. Whatever it is, you just blew it.
That's absolutely fine. I am not here to convince everybody. I am here for my own mental benefit.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
See my post to Tron1. Same applies here.

Pretending to be a time traveler isn't the proper way to seek attention here. Being a valuable contributor would be a much better way.

Croattoan27

That's absolutely fine. I am not here to convince everybody. I am here for my own mental benefit.

Because...you are unstable? I'm not ridiculing. It's an honest question. What kind of "mental benefit" do you hope to gain?
The events I have gone through have caused me to suffer sever anxiety. I believe that telling people about the things I have gone through over my traveling would help alleviate the issues.

See my post to Tron1. Same applies here.

Pretending to be a time traveler isn't the proper way to seek attention here. Being a valuable contributor would be a much better way.
Not pretending, nor am I here to get attention. If that's what you feel is the case and are bothered by it, I can cease the participation of this topic and never speak of my life again. I am not here to cause anger, I have seen enough of that already.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not pretending, nor am I here to get attention. If that's what you feel is the case and are bothered by it, I can cease the participation of this topic and never speak of my life again. I am not here to cause anger, I have seen enough of that already.

I'm not angry.

AGJackson

Your time is so sparsely inhabited that you have been close enough to the Almighty to consider stabbing him with a knife?? Or is travel around the world difficult and therefore your Almighty is basically like your town mayor?

TheCreator

Psychologically speaking, talking out your issues to alleviate anxiety is only useful if the person/people listening believe what you've been through. It's like the boy who cried wolf. As long as no one believes you, no one is going to care about your problems or your supposed future. That's why I asked you to prove yourself.

So here's what I will do for you. I will entertain your claim of being a time traveler for now. I will ask questions and help you through whatever therapy you feel you need to alleviate your anxiety. Here's a few to start.

1) List the individual years you have been to from 1880 through 2011 and your duration of stay each time. Location is irrelevant.
2) Have you ever committed a crime? (Asking again because your previous answer wasn't sufficient)
3) Why did you choose 2011? Why not 2010 or 2012?
4) How did you get a hold of the serum?