Ask a Time Traveler anything.

J.A.

This is just a hypothesis mind experiment, mine, I've calculated that Our Earth Speed is roughly 29.94 km/s, however, by the 1000th second it would correspond to about one km off its expected spot, pls., any suggestions of how to make up for this? Best wishes, J.A., as far, as I'M aware of it, The True Year is 5 hours, 49 minutes & 12 seconds more than 365 days, i.e. totally 31556952 seconds. THAT may unfortunately constitute a problem since I still wonder why the official Calendar dilemma was that there were so many Cal. changes, an issue whereon we just in case & still need to find out what the average is, - on account of 'what, if.' - Here a suggestion of mine, The Buddhist Year 0 existed, It can tru- & most certainly 'take care of quite a lot,' if It's just time- & adecuately allowed to get away with it, so I can concentrate a little better on it than up till now, if this is off topic, it's
just an unwanted mystery, anyway, the one that gives me no idea, whatsoever that I can
deny dwelling on it.

Last edited:

Croattoan27

This is just a hypothesis mind experiment, mine, I've calculated that Our Earth Speed is roughly 29.94 km/s, however, by the 1000th second it would correspond to about one km off its expected spot, pls., any suggestions of how to make up for this? Best wishes, J.A., as far, as I'M aware of it, The True Year is 5 hours, 49 minutes & 12 seconds more than 365 days, i.e. totally 31556952 seconds. THAT may unfortunately constitute a problem since I still wonder why the official Calendar dilemma was that there were so many Cal. changes, an issue whereon we just in case & still need to find out what the average is, - on account of 'what, if.' - Here a suggestion of mine, The Buddhist Year 0 existed, It can tru- & most certainly 'take care of quite a lot,' if It's just time- & adecuately allowed to get away with it, so I can concentrate a little better on it than up till now, if this is off topic, it's
just an unwanted mystery, anyway, the one that gives me no idea, whatsoever that I can
deny dwelling on it.
Very exquisite my friend, and absolutely fascinating, thank you for sharing. Due to the fact that my language has extreme trouble being translated into yours, most of these parts aren't going to make any sense, However, I might as well provide it.

365 Days-In Order
Nudu-25 Days
Sangora-80 Days
Tirishtek-54 Days
Rltivek-30 Days
Valchkt-69 Days
Luum-5 Days
Sirtkrekt-50 Days
Somantk-50
Luutiremp-2

J.A.

Sorry, if any language of mine is meaningless, it's just a detail that against my will gives me no idea, anyway that I can seem to be anyone's conflict, best wishes, J.A.

Last edited:

J.A.

Croattoan, you still didn't show me your way of travelling, good luck, J.A., so I show no idea, whatsoever that I can avoid becoming whatever good time traveller to be, note, I'm not trying, if I can sound blunt, selfish on it.

Croattoan27

Croattoan, you still didn't show me your way of travelling, good luck, J.A., so I show no idea, whatsoever that I can avoid becoming whatever good time traveller to be, note, I'm not trying, if I can sound blunt, selfish on it.
My way of travelling is simply thought. I think of a time to go to, or an amount of years behind or forward, and my body takes me there. I don't quite understand the intricacies of the serum itself, but I suppose I am done trying to figure it out. Any way I can avoid thinking about my home makes me feel better.

J.A.

Must confess to feeling sceptical on & of this idea of yours, J.A., don't know, if I can return till Mon. Afternoon.

RTrue

It sounds like you may be from a parallel dimension rather than from a future timeline. What did you know about our time before arriving in 2011? Have you experienced anything shocking that wasn't written in your history books about our timeline? When did the "invasion" occur? And what do your history books say about the time between 2015-2020 i.e. wars, economic collapse, natural disasters, etc?

J.A.

Yes, of course I could return, just for now, J.A. Croattoan, how do you pls. feel about anyone, who doesn't understand, what an apology is? Note to self: It's one hour more, forever to be!

Last edited:

Croattoan27

It sounds like you may be from a parallel dimension rather than from a future timeline. What did you know about our time before arriving in 2011? Have you experienced anything shocking that wasn't written in your history books about our timeline? When did the "invasion" occur? And what do your history books say about the time between 2015-2020 i.e. wars, economic collapse, natural disasters, etc?
Nothing, we knew nothing about the past and whatever we did know was twisted around to suit our way of thinking. We only knew about our history and that was it. After being here for some time, I decided to do extensive research on Earth and its history, I then started jumping around different past and future timelines in order to get answers to questions in the back of my mind. The Invasion was an event in 2095 in which a group of Extraterrestrial beings known as the "Plejaren" launched a massive world wide scale invasion of Earth. Expecting a peaceful meeting, the world was surprised and unprepared for the invasion, which devastated the population of the world. However, the Plejaren were terrible strategists and their suicide charge-like tactics ended up costing them the war in the long run. The war ended in 2114, but the war had drastically changed the foundation of the world at that point. It was one of the bloodiest conflicts in Earths history.

J.A.

Of course I can right here mention, Admin etc. that I'm extr. intr. in finding out, if there ARE Any Tachyons, here & there qualified to carry info to the future, to the past, hope, you may all enjoy A Good Easter, J.A., who is rather blunt on This Famous Subject, rather admitted than hidden from you. :D :eek: :), as far, as I've educated myself on it, it's
possible that neutrinos are likely that they can achieve a warp+ velocity, a mystery, I just
allow, give myself no intend, whatsoever that I can fail to be worried about, what Cherenkov- & Delta Radiations are, I'd never appr. of radiation poisoning to anyone.

Last edited: