Ask a Time Traveler anything.

J.A.

What Almighty? God is A Morron, if It exists, A Big Self Contradiction That I pers. don't feel that I can rely on Its 'Relev.' Vatican, best wishes, J.A., - I unfortunately & so far don't buy into your 'idea' of having been whatever injectee with this stuff of yours, the one, you mentioned, why don't you come up with any better explanation, pls.?

Last edited:

J.A.

Paula, I don't totally understand your '?,' best wishes, J.A., how was Your Easter? Mine, fine enough by myself, are you guit.-intr.?

mimibird

Is it possible to change the past? I think all that paradox stuff is nonsense made up by people who believe in time travel, but have to explain away why certain things aren't changed. I really need to change something that happened less than a year ago. It should not have happened and should be fixed.

J.A.

Yeah, of course it's possible, however, you'd naturally, of course, be obliged to motivate your action, good luck, - for instance to us both, J.A., there is also my wife, my pers. motivation to become a TT to be is most certainly my moral, which gives me no risk at all that I can 'testify' to being happy without, lest & till contradicting my disturbed one's just as disturbed behaviour, though my bad news as such has nothing to do with any financial reason for anything!