Ask a Time Traveler anything.

Croattoan27

Why did you choose the name Croattoan for this forum?
Random choice?
Is it possible to change the past? I think all that paradox stuff is nonsense made up by people who believe in time travel, but have to explain away why certain things aren't changed. I really need to change something that happened less than a year ago. It should not have happened and should be fixed.
You just answered your own question. If you are so sure they are not true, then my opinion means nothing.
possible to take a pictures of fucture item?
No, sorry. When I travel, nothing goes with me. Yes, that means wherever I travel to, I arrive there naked.

J.A.

There is a good guit. w. me, she's semiac., her name is Wendy, that's all, i.e. for now, J.A., my worst lack, right now 4 lacking strings, I've not yet bought, so better late than never, note: I AM a married man!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What type of time travel device do you use?
Could you describe, in detail, the technology behind it?
Why are you here and what is your motive for posting?
What year are you from?
Are you here on a mission? Can you describe it?
What is the most significant difference between your home year and 2015?
What is the biggest disaster that occurred between 2015 and your home year?
Can you show us some photos? Your time travel device, a newspaper from the future, cities of the future, etc.
Does currency still exist in the future? Is it cash or digital?
Why doesn't the U.S. exist anymore? Can you explain the history behind that? What happened?

kris

Now that you're in this timeline, what hopes do you have for your personal development? The rulers of your previous future-self may decree strictures but you are not a slave. Also, what is the nearest large-scale war?

CDS

We're ALL time travelers! Starting from the "present" and moving "forward" one second at a time. :cool:

J.A.

I don't believe anyone right here is any TT, till he, she can show me, what's the '?ed' 1's device, good luck to us all, J.A.