Ask a Time Traveler anything.

J.A.

How do you e.g. feel to claim that God exists, yet without any idea, whatsoever that I can count on 'His 'Famous'' Palace? J.A., Who is That Man, anyway, if He testifies to being 'perfect,' what would be the best sense of it, so far His Selfishness?

Last edited:

Croattoan27

possible to take a pictures of fucture item?
What type of time travel device do you use?
Could you describe, in detail, the technology behind it?
Why are you here and what is your motive for posting?
What year are you from?
Are you here on a mission? Can you describe it?
What is the most significant difference between your home year and 2015?
What is the biggest disaster that occurred between 2015 and your home year?
Can you show us some photos? Your time travel device, a newspaper from the future, cities of the future, etc.
Does currency still exist in the future? Is it cash or digital?
Why doesn't the U.S. exist anymore? Can you explain the history behind that? What happened?
Gonna tackle this one at a time in order.
-Not technology, a serum.
-I have no idea, it was kept secret from the public.
-I am here, because, compared to all the time periods I went to, this one was the most peaceful and interesting. I am posting as therapy due to my high anxiety over what I have gone through.
-I was originally part of a religious day where we were supposed to come back to our home time and bring salvation back to our people. Like I even want to step foot in that totalitarian hell-hole again.
-The biggest difference is that. in my future, women are the primary workers and hold most power in the city. Men are not allowed in the sacred halls and most housing rights and privileges go to the woman of the house.
-The Plejaren invasion. During my travels, nothing had been more devastating than that.
-I've already answered this question.
-Physical, we use an ancient currency used by the Ancient Talda Empire. Of course, the people don't know it. I found out by traveling back there.
-After the Plejaren invasion, the US tried to get back on its feet, but they couldn't hold. A bad economy, and devastated infrastructure left the country in shambles.
Now that you're in this timeline, what hopes do you have for your personal development? The rulers of your previous future-self may decree strictures but you are not a slave. Also, what is the nearest large-scale war?
I hope I can get over my raging anxiety mostly. The most comforting thing is that I am no longer bound by those Grade A-Holes in my time. The nearest large-scale war has got to be the Plejaren invasion, that's a long way away though.

Time

Do you have a time machine?
No. It's a chemical that was injected inside me on the Day of Ascension. I've tried to figure out how exactly the chemical does this, but I never found out. It could even be possible that I am simply in a coma and everything I have experienced is fake.
How do you know that you go back in time?
did you change anything?
are you in a mission?
how many people has injected with the chemical?

Time

Hey guys! Now that I am more situated into the site and have gotten to check everything out a bit, I think it's about time I brought this up. My ancestor says communicating with people who may understand me will ease my anxiety, so I have decided to give it a try.

I am a time traveler, one who has seen a lot and yet not everything. I have had an interesting time, not all of it good. I have a lot of stories to tell and much history to go over.

Feel free to ask any questions you feel. I have decided against writing a giant wall of text and will simply answer questions instead. If the question is asking for a giant wall of text, well then I guess I have no choice! Ha! If you need background information, you can check what I have written on my profile.

Just make sure all questions obey the rules of Paranormalis. If you have to think about whether or not you should ask it, chances are, you probably shouldn't ask it. Let's also make sure we are all civil. I understand anger happens, but that's what 10 hour youtube videos of rain are for. Keep in mind that I do not glue my face to the computer screen so if I don't respond please be patient. I won't go time jumping without letting you guys know ahead of time. /punintended

So, without further ado. Let the questions commence!

which year are you come from?

Nick Charles

Since you have been to the relatively recent future, what can you tell us that can confirm/validate what you are telling us? A soon-to-happen event? The next president? What stock to buy? I realize you don't have those things in your time, but you are pretty specific about timelines of other things (the invasion, for example). Help us to see your truth.

Croattoan27

Since you have been to the relatively recent future, what can you tell us that can confirm/validate what you are telling us? A soon-to-happen event? The next president? What stock to buy? I realize you don't have those things in your time, but you are pretty specific about timelines of other things (the invasion, for example). Help us to see your truth.
Since I believe in the Multiple World Theory of time and space, I am not sure. Also, I wish to point out that I have traveled to about 2080. The reason being that I wish to live out my life without knowing everything. That being said, I have unfortunately spoiled certain events for myself on accident, so I suppose I should name a few.

~In the 2016 Presidential Election, according to my timeline, Rand Paul gets elected president and presides over one of the worst economic collapses since the 2008 financial disaster. The crisis is averted during the Second term of Joe Biden in 2024. Joe Biden then eliminates the Two-Term rule with Senate and House approval and is elected a whopping five-times in total. He retains his presidency over what many consider to be the "Golden Age of the United States".

~There is an extraordinary riot in the year 2030 by a radical feminist group called VENUS. They bomb numerous buildings that host MRA meetings and start numerous kidnappings and video recorded executions of Male's between the ages of 18 and 30.

~The #gamergate conflict reaches a fever pitch in 2025, when Anita Sarkessian and numerous other Anti-GGers call for developers to fire all workers who support the Gamergate movement.

Frog186

Hi Croattoan it's me once again I just wanted to say thanks for talking with me I have four more questions for you so here they are and thanks for answering all of them for me:

1. What kind of physics or science is in your timeline?

2. Do libraries and historical buildings still stand in your timeline?

3. What kind of music and hobbies do you like and what is there to do in your timeline in general and in private?

4. Is your president a good guy or dictator in your timeline or not at all?