Because It Happened

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is probably just a case of missing time caused by a memory glitch. It happens to everyone as we get older. I've experienced it enough times to know. From the medical point of view the research shows that acetylcholine production in the brain declines as we get older. That chemical is responsible for memory formation. I've had my record function quit for just a second all the way up to 15 minutes on occasion. Sometimes I will catch an odd word spoken while watching a video. I just replay the video back a bit to find out that I didn't see a few seconds. It's not that I wasn't paying attention. And wasn't abducted or went through a time portal. My brain skipped on record. I'm pretty sure this is more common with heavy alcohol use too. Just pay attention to your health. I know eating healthy and regular exercise and enough sleep will definitely help you avoid more scary instances of missing time.

TimeFlipper

This is probably just a case of missing time caused by a memory glitch. It happens to everyone as we get older. I've experienced it enough times to know. From the medical point of view the research shows that acetylcholine production in the brain declines as we get older. That chemical is responsible for memory formation. I've had my record function quit for just a second all the way up to 15 minutes on occasion. Sometimes I will catch an odd word spoken while watching a video. I just replay the video back a bit to find out that I didn't see a few seconds. It's not that I wasn't paying attention. And wasn't abducted or went through a time portal. My brain skipped on record. I'm pretty sure this is more common with heavy alcohol use too. Just pay attention to your health. I know eating healthy and regular exercise and enough sleep will definitely help you avoid more scary instances of missing time.

In addition to your excellent posting, i know for certain that i have "nodded off to sleep" for several minutes whilst watching a video, when my eldest son pops in to see me and reminds me of my awful snoring! :D..

kcwildman

Beastmaster
from what you have related my guess is you have quite poss. been traveling in the countless realms of the multi-verse. each one is only a slight alteration of the one before. by chance or luck the time laps was only a few minutes. and the new verse has not been to much of a change. hence you not totally freaking out.
can you go back to the one from whence you came? IDK , yet would it even be better to go back? again IDK.
one thing you can be certain of, it did happen, and most likely it will happen again.
when it does, try to take note of everything, I mean every little thing around you. some times it is the smallest of change's that will confirm it has happened. things like, which pocket your keys are in. the exact place you put the empty beer can on the counter. the color and location of spots on the neighbor's cat. the number of leave's in the neighbor's yard. little shit that you would normally not notice. that will be a key factor in confirming it has happened again.
again this is just my guess, but I suspect you have been verse jumping for a good number of years.
try keeping a detailed log of your day to day life. only looking back at it, at the most once every month or two. and only to see if it differ's from what you can remember as actual events.
lastly you are not alone in what you have been through, and if the answer is able to be reasoned out this is the place it will happen, and the folks here are your best hope. you are here by no accident, you have been drawn to this site by your inner self, spirit, soul, subconscious mind, whatever you wish to call it. your here for the answer you can find nowhere else..

NeverClever

Going by the details you provide, this sounds like a genuine anomalous experience. It was similar details of my own experience driving the 103 highway in Nova Scotia that convinced me that something exceptional had occurred. It was Christmas Eve approximately 20 years ago. I had a business in the city but lived out Queensland in the county (usually a 40 minute drive when going at or just above the speed limit). My business partner and I were feeling tight for time because we were only closing doors on the business at 5pm, were then picking up a Christmas tree, and some relatives were going to be showing up at my house for 6pm. We closed just before 5pm, picked up the tree (which I strapped to the roof of the car) and headed out of the city. I remember looking at the clock in the car and thinking "We are just going to make it (for 6pm)" because it was now 5:15pm. As soon as we reached the outskirts of the city we hit a fog bank - very poor visibility. Between that and the slippery road conditions and having a tree strapped to the roof, I was driving much slower that usual and was certain we were going to be late but had to keep focused on the road due to the fog. When we eventually pulled into the driveway in Queensland, it was only 20 minutes after we had left the city. I had never made the trip in 20 minutes previously even when in a rush with no traffic, clear roads and visibility, and breaking the speed limit - and I drove this route daily year-round. Since that experience I've been told by others (unsolicited) about driving the 103 (a route they regularly take) and arriving at their destination with impossible promptness. I have seen scattered UFO reports from along one stretch of that highway over the years but do not know if that is related. Also, I grew up in proximity to there and we had short random stretches of time when I was a kid that metal objects in the house would become magnetized and compasses were out of whack.
In these instances you described, did you feel anything physically? Or was it just your awareness

NeverClever

from what you have related my guess is you have quite poss. been traveling in the countless realms of the multi-verse. each one is only a slight alteration of the one before. by chance or luck the time laps was only a few minutes. and the new verse has not been to much of a change. hence you not totally freaking out.
can you go back to the one from whence you came? IDK , yet would it even be better to go back? again IDK.
one thing you can be certain of, it did happen, and most likely it will happen again.
when it does, try to take note of everything, I mean every little thing around you. some times it is the smallest of change's that will confirm it has happened. things like, which pocket your keys are in. the exact place you put the empty beer can on the counter. the color and location of spots on the neighbor's cat. the number of leave's in the neighbor's yard. little shit that you would normally not notice. that will be a key factor in confirming it has happened again.
again this is just my guess, but I suspect you have been verse jumping for a good number of years.
try keeping a detailed log of your day to day life. only looking back at it, at the most once every month or two. and only to see if it differ's from what you can remember as actual events.
lastly you are not alone in what you have been through, and if the answer is able to be reasoned out this is the place it will happen, and the folks here are your best hope. you are here by no accident, you have been drawn to this site by your inner self, spirit, soul, subconscious mind, whatever you wish to call it. your here for the answer you can find nowhere else..
Good day. I want to thank you for your response. I really don't know what I was expecting by my post here, but after only a few days, I was going to just store this away again and go on my way. For what you said, at least now I'll be checking in as I do

Sonix

In these instances you described, did you feel anything physically? Or was it just your awareness
In there instances that I was relating, there was nothing physiological to clue that anything had happened. For some of the instances, it was only the realization that the distance covered by car could not actually be done in the clock time noted. For my friend walking the dog, it was the sudden realization that things had changed, again combined with distance covered being impossible by the clocked time.