BEWARE: This John Titor Impersonator is CA$HING in with Disinformation!

Samstwitch

The first two articles have a place to report abuse and/or contact by email (Done!). I cannot find any way to report the last one without becoming a member.

UPDATE

1) ARTICLE DELETED: The first link leads to a Full Article, which I reported and it has been removed.
2) ARTICLE DELETED: The second Link lead to an article that has been deleted on Wikipedia.
3) UPDATE: ABUSE REPORT has been sent!

Ren

The first two articles have a place to report abuse and/or contact by email (Done!). I cannot find any way to report the last one without becoming a member.

UPDATE

1) ARTICLE DELETED: The first link leads to a Full Article, which I reported and it has been removed.
2) ARTICLE DELETED: The second Link lead to an article that has been deleted on Wikipedia.
3) The third Link I haven't been able to report.

Tangos down, Sam. Good flying. Good shooting.

Samstwitch

UPDATE: I just sent an Abuse Report to the 3rd link listed in Post #34, so hopefully that article will be coming down soon. Everything listed in my Opening Post has been reported as Abuse. Hopefully we will see those items removed soon.

Samstwitch

NOTE: The John Titor logo that is displayed on this impostor's so called "manual" still has the 2013 copyright information on it. It's small, but it's there.

Where exactly is that copyright information? Is it visible in the photo of the manual? I'd like to crop and enlarge it.

AETERNAM REX

Why not just sit back and watch to see what he does? If anyone actually believes him, it will only serve to help obfuscate and complicate attempts to identify Titor.

If it is government shenanigans, it will likely eventually show...which will demonstrate government interest.

...or is it just some guy after 15 minutes of fame?

Think of it as a learning experience. Who What Where When How Why?

Samstwitch

Anybody can put a copyright on anything, but unless its a validated and legal copyright, that is registered with the United States copyright office, or any other copyright office in other countries, there is nothing anyone can do.

Doing a search of John Titor on the US copyright database:

WebVoyage Titles

Doesn't bring up anything related to John Titor from a decade ago. Brings up people who have, created things inspired by titor. Plays, movies, music and even a text about his civil war prediction.

I don't see anything in there, from Haber, who supposedly owns the copyright of John Titor.

John Titor US Copyright Recorded.JPG

Here is the proof. John's book is listed under the "John Titor Foundation, Inc" in the U.S. Copyright Database (Print Screen above). Anyone wanting to do the search, go to the following Link...click on "Online Records/Search Catalog" and enter "John Titor Foundation" under "Name" in Search by: U.S. Copyright Office - Search Copyright Records

Here is the information:

Type of Work: Text
Registration Number / Date: TXu001126005 / 2003-10-27
Title: A time traveler’s tale : the story of John Titor.
Description: 137 p.
Copyright Claimant: John Titor Foundation, Inc.
Date of Creation: 2001

Names:
John Titor Foundation, Inc.

Below is Page 166 from John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale showing John's Military Insignia.

Page 166 John Titors Book, Military Insignia, 25.jpg

tomrat

NOTE: The John Titor logo that is displayed on this impostor's so called "manual" still has the 2013 copyright information on it. It's small, but it's there.

Where exactly is that copyright information? Is it visible in the photo of the manual? I'd like to crop and enlarge it.

first heres my support: reported as "spam scam" in FB no other option was given.....
the copyright is above the upper border...the largest image with the copyright i found is 640x640
T1375369747446883_1.jpg

to me it looks more like 2004 than 2013 though
greets tomrat