Black holes are portals to the 1st dimension

label

No elements survive the gravity of a black hole.
Elements aren't fundamental.
Carbon can't even survive the collapse. Ever heard of a neutron star? Why do you think they call it that?

The "size" of a black hole is measured in mass. They are all the same physical size. Larger mass means larger event horizon.

Harte
The neutron star isn't fact... It is subjective and concluded based on limited understanding and very limited information.

Ask yourself what a neutron is? Essentially carbon like graphite contains about 6 neutrons. Iron is much bigger and contain 30 neutrons. So what you are saying is, once the neutron star reaches its iron stage and gets supper compressed that no elements survive and yet iron survived and with it carbon will survive because it is literally smaller then iron and comes in at only 6 neutrons.

Now what is a Neutron? A neutron is a subatomic particle that contains what exactly? Nothing... It has no more electric charge. Its mass is no more then a proton so that will not have much effect at this stage.

So what am I saying. 1 > Carbon WILL BE present because Iron is present. You can't have the one without the other. 2 > how on earth can something with no energy put out a heat source that would essentially burn any planet it gets close to but is smaller then the size of a large meteorite? There is a lot that "happens" but are told that after a supper nova event that this will remain and it will be hotter then hell? what produces the energy? how is the outer iron not melted all the time? So many more questions I can ask but I digress.

Simple fact is a neutron star is a cool mind experiment but I doubt iron will be the start all and end all. Also again I ask if nothing is producing the Hydrogen (H) and Helium (He) how is space full of it?

label

The neutron star isn't fact... It is subjective and concluded based on limited understanding and very limited information.

Ask yourself what a neutron is? Essentially carbon like graphite contains about 6 neutrons. Iron is much bigger and contain 30 neutrons. So what you are saying is, once the neutron star reaches its iron stage and gets supper compressed that no elements survive and yet iron survived and with it carbon will survive because it is literally smaller then iron and comes in at only 6 neutrons.

Now what is a Neutron? A neutron is a subatomic particle that contains what exactly? Nothing... It has no more electric charge. Its mass is no more then a proton so that will not have much effect at this stage.

So what am I saying. 1 > Carbon WILL BE present because Iron is present. You can't have the one without the other. 2 > how on earth can something with no energy put out a heat source that would essentially burn any planet it gets close to but is smaller then the size of a large meteorite? There is a lot that "happens" but are told that after a supper nova event that this will remain and it will be hotter then hell? what produces the energy? how is the outer iron not melted all the time? So many more questions I can ask but I digress.

Simple fact is a neutron star is a cool mind experiment but I doubt iron will be the start all and end all. Also again I ask if nothing is producing the Hydrogen (H) and Helium (He) how is space full of it?
Why is all this important?

Simple, dimensions does exist this part I will accept as fact. But I don't think a black hole has access to it. When we look at reports of dimensional travel we realize two things are always reported. The first is people that entered this dimension cannot interact with anything in this dimension. Second thing that stands out is time dealation. This part is interesting.

external time dealation is almost always connected to speed and gravity. This can be proven when astronauts go into space or when air craft hits mark 7 or higher. So we can kind of simulate this effect by pushing two gravitational laws to the extreme. But is this another dimension?

Mentally I will say yes. Remember the brain is still an instrument and with it other instruments are calibrated and used to get information from the real world. During high speed and gravitational anomalies the brain will not function as designed. But it still records information that is processed. This is fact and cannot be denied. So YES entering situations outside the norm will allow the brain to record things it normally wouldn't record. That can be seen as dimensional as it is recording a different set of information it otherwise wouldn't have.

Sorry that I repeated myself a bit here but it is important enough to stress that dimensions do exist and we are connected to it in some way. We just don't know how to access it properly. But a black hole is exactly that. It is a unrevivable force of nature. The same is true for a Neutron Star. It will burn you and rip you apart. It will do so in a hellish way. Thus it is not dimensional travel unless you count the travel from life to death as dimensional travel. I personally see it as spiritual travel but I digress.

Harte

"What you are saying"???
Can you not read?

A neutron star contains NO IRON OR CARBON.
ONLY NEUTRONS.
Can you read that?

And neutron stars certainly DO exist, as do black holes. Both have been observed.

Harte

Wind7

Staff

What are neutron stars made out of?

The existence of neutron stars was first proposed by Baade and Zwicky in 1934, right after the discovery of the neutron by Chadwick in 1932. But what are neutron stars really made out of? Only neutrons? In fact, the answer to this is no. Although neutrons are the most abundant constituents of neutrons stars, other types of particles may exist in their interiors as well. Chiefly among them are protons and electrons, which together with neutrons form atoms, the building blocks of terrestrial matter. The amount of electrons in a neutron star is such that the star’s interior is electrically neutralized. Other particles like muons, which ought to exist in the cores of neutron stars too, are well known from terrestrial cosmic ray observations, which show that muons arrive very abundantly at the surface of the Earth. Presently it is being believed that numerous additional types of particles and possibly novel states of matter, some of which can be produced and studied in energetic collider experiments, may exist in the interiors of neutron stars. These range from hyperons (particles like the nucleon but containing a strange quark), to Bose-Einstein condensates of pions or kaons (a special phase of bosonic matter), to quark matter. Cold quark matter is not accessible in the laboratory, but may exist in different phases, each one with its unique property, in the central cores of neutron stars. Determining observational signatures that could indicate that these exotic forms of matter really exist inside of neutron stars is one of the present topics of research.

SOURCE; What are neutron stars made out of? | NewCompStar

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
"What you are saying"???
Can you not read?

ONLY NEUTRONS.
Can you read that?

And neutron stars certainly DO exist, as do black holes. Both have been observed.

Harte
Let's keep it civil, please.

I thought neutrons were sort of a state particles get to when compressed hard enough. Without regard to what they were originally. Just super-compressed matter that turned to neutrons. Don't quote me on that!

I'll have to check it out.

label

"What you are saying"???
Can you not read?

ONLY NEUTRONS.
Can you read that?

Harte
I am sorry you are upset. Truth is we have no real facts only best guess at this point in time. It is not to say they don't exist, it is to say that there is a lot more to it then what our current data allows us to know. This I feel is a fair statement.

As for the composition of the a Neutron star, it is again mostly speculation but some assumptions have included the existence of iron on the nuclei. I personally don't think it is possible given the temperatures but I digress. That said you will find that it is believed that once formed they no longer generate heat. This was the part I myself was looking at. As far as we know black holes will always generate heat.

It is stated that once in its final state it is almost entirely made of neutrons. However as stated above it might have more layers to it. It is theorized the surface will have Hydrogen and or Helium plasma and Iron nuclei. This suggest that the existence of carbon is possible because according to many publications it is suggested that the nuclei of carbon, oxygen and iron can be found in most stars. Simply put where there is Iron there is carbon where there is carbon there is iron but I digress.

Why Iron? It is suggested and currently understood that Iron has the highest binding energy and thus plausible for it to exist on a Neutron star.

However there might be more we don't know and this is why I don't feel the need to be upset. Truth is we currently have working theories and very little facts regarding the phenomena it might even be that other materials that we don't know about within these stars. The reason for that is the massive mass and pressure that is active within this very strange star.

Just remember all this is subjective to the theory and information provided. One day something is true the next it is proven to be untrue and so science will seek answers and change its understanding as we learn more. That is the true wonder of science it wants absolute truth and as our ability and technology brings new information, science will always adapt and move forward.

Sorry again If I upset the intention was to show that phenomena outside our world exist and we honestly have no idea what it is capable of doing. But as it stands now I believe black holes break materials down and I believe neutron stars have a lot more secrets to it.

Beholder

Once you have a singularity of undefined density (zero radius) in a black hole, I would no longer call them neutrons when up and down quarks are all overlapping instead of forming groups. If one cannot discern which quark belongs to which particle, it does not matter what they are called, only the total number of quarks and which types of particles they eventually gets sprayed out as to form new galaxies.

label

The seeds of new worlds must come from old worlds long past. I think everything has a beginning and an end and only the spirit lives above this principal as it is eternal and I refuse to believe otherwise. That said dimensions do exist and I am not sure how they get accessed but I am sure at some point someone stumbled into one.

More to the point I am no expert but I want to be free from bad things "one-day" that I feel is fair as it is my choice. What does this have to do with dimensions?

Well both nothing and everything. Consider how the mind is divided into sections each responsible for a particular function. That make us multidimensional. Why? Because we exist in the physical we exist in a mental capacity and we exist in the spiritual and we do this simultaneously. If we think about it, it is truly incredible.

But it goes deeper, we exist within an emotional spectrum and if we realize how profound that truly is, it stands to reason that we are incredible beings that is able to do so much that it is scary.

We can summon the power of the sun, we can call upon every element and craft systems that can do so much more. Think about how incredible a car is or a airplane and to think "we as humanity" did that. Look at our poetry, our music and literature... Look at what we do with tools like a microscope and a computer. It is breath taking and humanity should stand tall and strong and realize we are fearfully and wonderfully made.

We are stronger together and unbeatable if we truly allow teaching and learning to be part our discovery and self-discovery.

Imagine what we can do once we fully realize our potential. Imagine what we can learn and teach...

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

Neutron Star

"For a sufficiently massive star, an iron core is formed and still the gravitational collapse has enough energy to heat it up to a high enough temperature to either fuse or fission iron. Either in the aftermath of a supernova or in just a collapsing massive star, the energy gets high enough to break down the iron into alpha particles and other smaller units, and still the pressure continues to build. When it reaches the threshold of energy necessary to force the combining of electrons and protons to form neutrons, the electron degeneracy limit has been passed and the collapse continues until it is stopped by neutron degeneracy. At this point it appears that the collapse will stop for stars with mass less than two or three solar masses, and the resulting collection of neutrons is called a neutron star. The periodic emitters called pulsars are thought to be neutron stars."

Source;

Jay Pasachoff

goowa

Scientists can go nuts just like the mathematician. Black Holes, first dimensions -- last dimension. It's all just acid.