Debate Boston FALSE FLAG

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok just found some more photos and in the second shot there is something that looks like a buckle or spring attached to the jeff guys hip just at the line of his pants.
Boston Bombing - Imgur

then this showed to as to who the black lady that is shown next to jeff with the red vest and white shirt, also shown in the 3rd shot at the link above and here on a stretcher
http://i.imgur.com/cZu5y1m.jpg

this link is believed to be her bio. and resume
About Daphne Valerius

booNyzarC

I guess that I just don't understand why people are clinging to these completely unsubstantiated claims about conspiracy theories related to the Boston bombing event. Can anyone explain this to me and discuss the alleged evidence that supposedly supports these claims, one point at a time? Please, by all means, someone pick one piece of evidence for us to discuss and analyze together; only one. Once we've come to a mutual agreement about that piece, we can move on to the next, even if our mutual position is to simply agree to disagree.

Anybody interested?

booNyzarC

That's not exactly what I took away from your video KC. At least not on the same lines as you appear to be suggesting anyway.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well booNyzarC, I am not surprised to hear that. you still believe the two brothers cooked up this whole thing all by there self . that there's nothing odd that happened that day.

that's ok you have every right and freedom to think what you wish.
believe what seems right, or makes sense to you.
say what you think or feel.
unmolested or insulted, for your view's and opinions.
free from being directed to definitions implying your thinking is some how flawed or needs adjusting.

booNyzarC

well booNyzarC, I am not surprised to hear that. you still believe the two brothers cooked up this whole thing all by there self . that there's nothing odd that happened that day.

I always love it when people dictate to me what I believe and don't believe. It proves that they've come to conclusions about my own point of view without consulting me about it first.

I haven't ever said that the two brothers cooked it up by themselves, but so far that does seem to be what the available evidence suggests. I'm open to other possibilities, and I'm open to the idea that there may have been other people involved either directly or indirectly.

As for there being nothing odd, well, you're completely off base there. I think the whole thing is odd. I always find it odd when human beings perpetrate such horrible acts against other human beings. Odd is putting it lightly actually. I find it... despicable. I'm disgusted by the attack that took place.

In my opinion, whoever is responsible should be held accountable. If anyone can convince me that someone other than, or in addition to, the two brothers should be held accountable, I'll stand behind that with all my heart and defend it.

that's ok you have every right and freedom to think what you wish.
believe what seems right, or makes sense to you.
say what you think or feel.
unmolested or insulted, for your view's and opinions.
free from being directed to definitions implying your thinking is some how flawed or needs adjusting.

I didn't need your permission to have and express my point of view, but thanks all the same.

Now that we've cleared up some pleasantries, shall we discuss the actual topic? Are you willing to take this "one piece of evidence at a time" like I've requested? Are you willing to analyze that evidence with me to see if we can reach a mutual conclusion about it?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I thought I had seen familiar face . just couldn't place it for a while, then chased down this interview from a while back.. does this woman resemble any one who's been on the news lately???? hhhhhhmmmmmm........nope never seen her before o_0

TnWatchdog

I thought I had seen familiar face . just couldn't place it for a while, then chased down this interview from a while back.. does this woman resemble any one who's been on the news lately???? hhhhhhmmmmmm........nope never seen her before o_0
I said on another post that if I see her in town, I'm leaving. Maybe we can get some intelligent member to copy/paste these actors from the different locations to analyze as I couldn't pull it off. lol I got it, we need to ban guns and now knives...as they are too dangerous so China can send us chopsticks as forks will be the next item to go. News alert...a lady, our actor, just got stabbed at a salad bar for cutting in line and now is pushing to ban these dangerous weapons.

booNyzarC

Who exactly do you think the woman looks like?

I certainly hope you aren't suggesting that is the same person who people are claiming gave interviews at Sandy Hook, Boston, and Watertown, because she looks nothing like the other 3 ladies, and those 3 don't look exactly alike either.