Breaking News On Justin Trudeau,The Ultra Politically Correct, Globalist Canadian Prime Minister!!.

TimeFlipper

A comical short video clip from my favourite Fox news presenter, Tucker Carlson, chatting to a Canadian guy who was formerly a President of the Liberal party that the Far Left, Pernicious...Ultra Politically Correct...Peter Pan of Politics, Justin Trudeau, is now completely ruining!! :ROFLMAO:..
If any Paranormalis member wonders why i include Peter Pan in my description of Justin Trudeau, its because Peter Pan NEVER grew up! :ROFLMAO:..

As usual, if any member cannot see this video clip in their country, please go onto You Tube and type in, "Fox News Exposes Justin Trudeau`s Dirty Secret, Philippines Ready To Declare War On Canada"..

TimeFlipper

Justin Trudeau is mentioned in this video, although it is referenced towards the whole pernicious ultra left liberalism that is running through Canada at the moment!....If you cant see this video in your country, go onto You Tube and type in, NO JOKE, CANADA TO BAN CHRISTIANITY FROM PUBLIC AND CRIMINALISE IT!!....maybe you aren`t religious, however please take a look at this video which covers LGBT and other matters that include the so called "hate crimes", all of which points to that sinister New World Order of Globalism!!..

TimeFlipper

THIS VIDEO WILL SHOCK YOU!!...As usual, if you cannot view the movie in your own country, go to You Tube and type in, Stop Section 13! Canada`s pro-censorship, anti free speech law Ezra Levant..