Breaking News On Justin Trudeau,The Ultra Politically Correct, Globalist Canadian Prime Minister!!.

TimeFlipper

An interesting encounter with The Rebel Media and the Canadian muslim vote EID Dinner, featuring Canadians favourite Prime Minister, Mummys Boy Justin Trudeau, who incidentally is trying to get The Rebel Media banned from You Tube!.....As per usual if you cannot see this video in your country, type into the link on You Tube,"NOT WELCOME: Rebel banned from muslim event featuring Trudeau//David Menzies".

After watching the video please leave a number in your reply, as to how many times David Menzies was asked to leave, please! :ROFLMAO:..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - Surely you were joking when you referred to Justin Trudeau as Canada's "favorite" prime minister.

Of course i was my friend, infact i was trying to be as "sarcastic" as i possibly could be...Mummys boy Trudeau is a complete and total disaster for all Canadians, and when October 24th this year is upon us, he will be out of a job in politics for ever!!...October 23rd is the Canadian general election day..

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
It was a reference to an old meme.

I don't actually think that. I don't not think it either.