Bush Did Not Win the Election?

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by Unintentional@Nov 9 2004, 05:49 PM
Seriouisly, I went to every link you gave in your post. Other than the one Ohio story about Bush and the machine malfunctions, most of the stories seem to indicate a wide spread attempt by Kerry supporters to steal the election.

If your hypothesis is correct, that it is the Kerry supporters that tried to steal the election, explain why the exit polls put Kerry way ahead and the votes counted put Bush ahead?

When I originally started this thread, it was merely to watch a certain aspect of JT's, Alex's, and Max's predictions. It seemed the "quickest" way to debunk or verify. We can't get that with the aspect of "waco type events", "CJD", etc. All three talked about this election. The other things they spoke of seemed to go on in 2005 and later.

After reading many articles about this subject the past few days, I'm beginning to conclude that the voting machines had a problem. I don't know if it was on purpose, or these systems were not adequately tested before being used. The Rense article sticks out in my mind where he states that the exit polls in counties using paper ballots matched up, those with the electronic systems did not.

I voted for Bush. However, unless I see a logical explanation for all of this, I don't think he was the true winner of this election.

August

Sosuemetoo,

I have returned to this thread several times to find good updates and infromation posted by you. Thank you.

You are a true credit to this community.

August

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by August@Nov 10 2004, 11:11 AM
Sosuemetoo,

I have returned to this thread several times to find good updates and infromation posted by you. Thank you.

You are a true credit to this community.

August

Aww shucks, thank you August. I appreciate the compliment.

"Mom"

sosuemetoo

Another twist to the election process is the electoral college. They have not yet voted.

http://www.presidentelect.org/law_code.html#7

Section 7. The electors of President and Vice President of each State shall meet and give their votes on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December next following their appointment at such place in each State as the legislature of such State shall direct.

That will be December 13th this year.

CaryP

Given the topic of this thread, I thought some of you might be interested in the only "main stream" reporter that has covered the voting irregularities in Ohio and Florida. Keith Olbermann of MSNBC is the only reporter that has covered this. The link below is a 16 minute video of one of his reports.

MSNBC report

Somethings wrong here. Not that I give a rat's ass between Bush or Kerry, but hijacking an election is just up the PNAC, neocon agenda to stay in power.

Cary

sosuemetoo

Just a few quotes a TT'er I was mentioning:

[10:00] (AlexanderTT): this election is going to be a joke
[10:00] (SKAtchison): joke?
[10:01] (SKAtchison): Meaning funny or irrelevant?
[10:01] (AlexanderTT): irrelevant
[10:01] (LynneSny): Why, joke? Although I already no the answer
[10:01] (SKAtchison): How so?
[10:01] (MadIce): What if there is a clear winner? (unlike the previous election).
[10:01] (AlexanderTT): meaningless, pointless, a farse, just for show

[11:42] (AlexanderTT): quote from video \"this election will be a staged event\"
[11:42] (AlexanderTT): this guy seems to have some idea of whats going on

[15:37] (AlexanderTT): well there happening now dfa, I do not know excatly when the first one gets noticed by the media, but by december you will all know I am being truthfull

[18:59] (AlexanderTT): but I would say in december if you havent seen it first hand by then you are in the middle of no-where
[19:00] (AlexanderTT): it gets much worse after the election

[05:23] (AlexanderTT): you missed an event already I predicted (around super bowl) , there will be a big event before the election and a MAJOR event after

Note right before this quote he was talking about BinLaden. He said that we would believe that Bin Laden was dead and he would show up alive. I believe the big event may have been the Bin Laden tape.

[17:47] (@AlexanderTT): by december 2004 your country will be en-gulfed with hatred for the two sides that are already
emerging

[18:20] <AlexanderTT> bush, but it will be debated and cause un-rest, also this will show the flaw in the electorial college

PyRo99

New goal in life, debunk AlexanderTT, whats left anyways.

Good stuff Sosue, keep it uP! >:D<

sosuemetoo

Excerpt from chats with Maxwell:

<maxwell1> in my case yes.
<Thelper> curious that his time doesnt know of UFO's
<maxwell1> I came here to watch the events of this election, and if I choose stay to watch the civil war erupt.
<Florida_Jim> So the hacking of the voting machines is the kickoff eh?
<Titanium_Dragon> Hacking?
<maxwell1> There are such accusations.

Unintentional

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...indpost&p=14793

I kinda added my two cents at the above link in another place in this forum. Should I cut and paste it here as well or does the link suffice? :)

Sometimes cynicism is called for. Why does the www.blockboxvoting.org front web page have the word "donate" like five times and three shortcuts to "donate" to their paypal account? They seem a lot more interested in getting donations than anything else. It seems they are just a get a quick buck outfit preying on peoples denial and hope. I hope someone audits them. How much money do they need to request FOIs and sell their book to you?

http://www.blackboxvoting.org/
Please make sure your donations go to Black Box Voting .ORG.
We cannot exist without you:
Donate!
Donate. PayPal, credit card, Wish List, address are at this link. Our mailing address is Black Box Voting, PO Box 25552, Seattle WA 98165.
And that is all in the top inch!

Cornelia

sosu,
I voted for Bush. However, unless I see a logical explanation for all of this, I don't think he was the true winner of this election.
This is what any european expect from a TRUE american. I'm very proud of you mom, you give hopes! >:D<

Everybody,
while researching Alex and Maxwell statements, keep in mind that they came *after* the 1st Bush election, while JT came *before*. I mean, it was far easier to them trying to guess stolen elections, riots, country splitting etc. JT spoke of something nobody in the world could guess that moment.
Just my 2 eurocents... ;)