Can you control the weather with your mind?

Mayhem

Zenith
I believe it's possible.

I think some people might be able to do it by accident. For instance, on rare occasions, summoning bad weather because they're angry. Or it's all a coincidence...
ty num7 for letting me join

Nice pic in your profile.

The weather could quite possibly be altered by the energy of a human, or group of humans, with intent of will.

If you read up about Wilhelm Reich on the internet, you will discover back in the 1930s he actually did produce weather modification by utilising some very strange metals in the detector circuit of his small electronic device.....This device was based around his knowledge of the Orgone energy and how "good" orgone (OR) can create fine weather and "dead orgone" (DOR) will create violent thunderstorms..

His device was fitted into 1000s of "Radiosondes" and put onto weather balloons and the government said they were only there for checking the weather, and they offered $5 reward to anyone who could return them after they had come down to earth...Reich somehow had found a way to switch the Radiosondes from good to bad Orgone within the atmosphere, thus creating violent thunderstorms and then switch them back to fine weather....

Obviously the governments would never say they were responsible for all the bad weather as they would be liable for compensation to the people whose homes were damaged because of Reichs device...Its my humble opinion that over the last decade or so, some Government has used this device to create Tsunamis and other devastating storms that have killed many people around the world and are still continuing to do so...Happy researching Genius :D

I have a question. How does one research this and how did you find this

vyoungpacleb16

interesting question, actually I've been looking and searching for an answer in different websites, if someone out there can control weather by his/her mind, just like i did.... bcauz I've been doubting my abilities lately.. i have this question in my mind, what if things I've been doing that i think controls the weather is just coincidence.

i have doubt my skills because i cant find someone like me that able to connect his or her self to the weather..

Ive been practicing my skills sometimes... and i can see the improvement

for me controlling the weather takes 1 - 3 mins. like bringing up the sunshine if there is an heavy rain cloud..
i can also control wind and it only takes me 6 -10 sec to control it. making it stronger,

right now my skills are getting weaker because i been doubting my abilities lately.

i really want to know if someone out there can connect her/his self to the weather... so that i can keep on controlling the weather in a good way.

by the way the ability of controlling weather is Atmokinesis.. and sometimes if you have this ability you might also can control wind (Aerokinesis) and electricity (Electrokinesis)

i have also electrokinesis but i cant control it, sometimes its just came out on its own when the temperature is cold.. like consuming electricity or releasing electricity.

Last edited:

vyoungpacleb16

Does anyone know any way to control the weather with your mind or some other way?

To develop atmokinesis or to control weather is simple for one with the mind opened and strong, and difficult for one with the mind closed and weak. The user must be at its very focus to change the weather patterns. It is very important the user to sit outside at a weather view when practicing atmokinesis. Also the user must feel linked to the weather actions, like if they were it's emotions that controls them. means the user must have a strong bond connected to the weather using her/his emotion... you must feel the weather, think of the weather.. for example think of the sunshine like your part of it.. put your self into it, and think you can control it. without doubting your ability. you also need to remain calm and peace.

for me my atmokinesis is getting weaker, beacuse i've doubted my ability.

Genius

King Ivan
To develop atmokinesis or to control weather is simple for one with the mind opened and strong, and difficult for one with the mind closed and weak. The user must be at its very focus to change the weather patterns. It is very important the user to sit outside at a weather view when practicing atmokinesis. Also the user must feel linked to the weather actions, like if they were it's emotions that controls them. means the user must have a strong bond connected to the weather using her/his emotion... you must feel the weather, think of the weather.. for example think of the sunshine like your part of it.. put your self into it, and think you can control it. without doubting your ability. you also need to remain calm and peace.

for me my atmokinesis is getting weaker, beacuse i've doubted my ability.
Thanks! I'll try doing this just as you said. Is there anything more you can tell me that might help me?

Last edited: