Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mayhem

Zenith
Whom knows the identity of the commander of the 500th Battalion?
The SS parachute has it commander which i know the identity and the 600th but was the 500th an SS brigade?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Whom knows the identity of the commander of the 500th Battalion?
The SS parachute has it commander which i know the identity and the 600th but was the 500th an SS brigade?

Interestingly for me and from what little info i have on the subject, the 500th Parachute Battalion was formed by 50% from German "bad boy" volunteers who broke military laws and 50% of volunteers from the Waffen-SS units....Their sole purpose was to operate behind enemy lines in very dangerous situations...You obviously knew about the first commander of the 500th Herbert Gilhoffer, and that the Parachute Battalion was formed in October 1943....

After training their first and unsuccessful mission on 25th May 1944 led by Hauptsturmfuhrer Kurt Rybka, was trying to capture or kill the Yugoslavian Partisan leader Josip Tito...Most of the 500th SS Parachute battalion were killed or captured...Therefore my old friend, from the little info i have, it does appear that indeed the 500th Parachute Brigade was SS driven, but as usual, i could be hopelessly wrong :D...

The one thing intriguing me is that you placed your comment in the Chronovisor section, so does that mean perhaps the 500th SS Parachute Division was involved in a daring attempt to locate and return to Germany, a Chronovisor? ;) :eek:...

Mayhem

Zenith
Its supposed that a 500th battalion went missing on the hill, whether we trust history in the mist of war.

Yes it was led by Kurt Rybka, but maybe LD can gve us some clarification on the 500th rather that evading the question.

Im sure he has quite in depth knowledge whether he wants to that for him to decide.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Its supposed that a 500th battalion went missing on the hill, whether we trust history in the mist of war.

Yes it was led by Kurt Rybka, but maybe LD can gve us some clarification on the 500th rather that evading the question.

Im sure he has quite in depth knowledge whether he wants to that for him to decide.

No disrespect at all to our member LD....However my old friend, i fear from his previous postings on this thread, that he will totally overlook your question to him, but as per usual i hope iam hopelessly wrong again :D..

MartinTower

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; ...

Armeno

We still speak of the mysterious object, and how did it end up in the crypt of San Felice.
Don Pigeons, sent by the Curia to see the ''object" and the documents found in the villa Huygens, decided to move all in Rome at the Vatican. Regarding the documents there was no problem, but for the mysterious object it was not very easy. The object weighed a lot and the transportation had to be well organized. It was the summer of 1944. Now the Germans are retreating from Valle Benedetta and the Americans had taken possession of the place. It was at that time that the curia decided to transport the object in rome by loading on a truck. During the loading operation, lasting several hours, they weighed also the object: 1,050 kg. The object was of great importance in the high command in Berlin opinion and for this reason it was ordained to the Tuscan militias to try in every way to recover it. The Germans from Pisa gave way to a cannonading that lasted several hours. Americans do not explain this attack, it had no sense. Taken by surprise they were unable to react appropriately. Many of them died. Many civilians also were killed. In this regard there is an anecdote: during the blitz was also killed a cow, beef that certainly could not be left there to rot. Some men went out to try to recover as much beef as possible and were killed by a subsequent bombing.
Even the truck to Rome carrying the mysterious object was damaged. Americans do not explain this absurd backlash of the Germans, but in fact they could not understand it, it was just a diversion to recover the object. During this diversion, a group of 68 men who formed part of the group entitled "bataillon 500 " commanded by Rolf Hohne was parachuted at the foot of the Poggia near where stood the Conventaccio.
The group consisted of 10 German geologists who made their way to Conventaccio, 58 German paratroopers who made their way to Villa Huygen and 12 Italian fascist started from Pisa, who had the task of getting to Villa Huygens a vehicle half-track which was intended to carry the mysterious object. Of the 10 geologists who went to Conventaccio we have no further news, the 58 paratroopers arrived at Villa Huygens, but the 12 Italian fascists were killed on the road from Pisa to Livorno and the vehicle was destroyed. The 58 Germans had to abandon the mission, but did not suffer losses.
In all this chaos, with the truck damaged and the Germans in the ribs, Don Piccioni decided to hide the object in the church of Valle Benedetta who was there a few meters. Later it was taken to the crypt and walled.
All this to explain that the object was hidden in the church only out of necessity and not because that was the place decided by the curia and Don Piccioni.
I tracked down the two old LIttle Doctor posts, where the name Rolf Hohne is indicated as commander of the 58 battalion 500 paratroopers.

TimeFlipper

I rather think you are referring mostly to an old 1960s pop group The Byrds, who sang the song Turn Turn Turn, compared to Ecclesiastes 3-1-8.

Armeno

The primary objective was to send Leale in Ukraine to January 1944 and put him into visual contact with the general Wilhelm Stemmermann. Leale had known years before Stemmermann at a commemorative ceremony organized by Himmler and this is a very important step. Leale, appeared in image to general Stemmermann, had to convince him to immediately retire and, without delay, to join to the General Hube 1° Panzerarmee. Undertaking very difficult to convince Stemmermann to retire, in fact, a few days before, the general had received categorical orders from Hitler to not abandon positions for any reason. Leale was chosen for this, because he knew Stemmermann who, convinced occultist and esoteric, would not be too much surprised of the Leale apparition. In addition the image of Leale would present holding a real retreat order written by the supreme command. Leale hid the retreat order written by Hitler in a hiding place of the heel of the boots worn before leaving for Leghorn and before leaving for Livorno, the German high command asked Leale to look for traces of the bataillon 500 geologists disappeared to the Conventaccio. But why the general Stemmermann would have to retire? Because, in Hitler opinion, this retreat would have prolonged the war at least eight or nine months, time needed to complete the new German secret weapons construction. The General troops, during the retreat, would protect the armaments factories that were on the Russian offensive way.
It seeme That only geologist disappeared into the hill.