Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

TimeFlipper

Armeno, green energy due to walk and prayers was peaceful but most of the air was filled with disharmonies and blank spaces.

TimeFlipper, the answer is related to domination bcs there can never be enough green to lift that, at least now.

Armeno i think you are both very brave and very sadomasochistic to live in that place without technology. Books are nice but not helpful against dark forces.

Quoting your second sentence, i suggest you mind your own business and allow Little Doctor to answer the questions that are only put to "himself", without quoting idiosyncratic non sequiturs!!..

@LITTLE DOCTOR Perhaps you would kindly explain to me the reason behind using an "inverted pyramid" in my previous highlighted comment to yourself :)...

TimeFlipper

Timeflipper,l too sometimes have difficulty understanding Martin's comments , but we must forgive him because he is the only one who has had contacts with the dark energies present in the Valle Benedetta,perhaps this experience may have made him part of history .

Thank you for your input....The way that you explain the reason for our members comments as being because of contacts with the dark energies present in the Valle Benedetta, reminded me of an episode in "Torchwood".....An ordinary guy was walking across a bridge on his way way home when suddenly a beam of light hit him and he vanished.....Captain Jack and his crew were called in to investigate, but Jack seemed unusually reticent on the subject.....Cutting a long story short, the guy who vanished was discovered by Captain Jack and was secretly cared for in a secured Torchwood building area on a small guarded secret island.....

Captain Jack then explained to the crew member who had discovered the building area for herself, that the guy was returned to Earth after he had "gazed into the centre of a Dark Star", that made him scream out an awful ear splitting sound for 18 hours everyday....The remaining 6 hours of the day the guy was normal....Captain Jack realised it was best for the guy and his mother, who never knew what had happened to her son, that his presence was best kept secret for obvious reasons! :D..

MartinTower

Armeno i think you are both very brave and very sadomasochistic to live in that place without technology. Books are nice but not helpful against dark forces.
Who do you even imitate in the end, thought identities of people? You only end up being dominated and then dominate others like LD etc. are doing. Brain waves domination.

Armeno

Who do you even imitate in the end, thought identities of people? You only end up being dominated and then dominate others like LD etc. are doing. Brain waves domination.
Martin,l don't live in the Valle Benedetta ,but l don't think that place is lacking in technology on the contrary , l' m sure that among those hills lies an advanced alien technology .

MartinTower

Martin,l don't live in the Valle Benedetta ,but l don't think that place is lacking in technology on the contrary , l' m sure that among those hills lies an advanced alien technology .
I mean that the vedettas (at least not all) go still around with photocameras, like going around naked with a sign "blast me please i like so much being noone".
99.jpg

Last edited:

Armeno

Martin ,lately our discussion has been very active , it's time to see the return of Timeflipper ,Tourist and Mayhem, this should lead LIttle Doctor to write more freguent , at least according to your considerations , we hope you are right and that tomorrow we can read another post .

MartinTower

Martin ,lately our discussion has been very active , it's time to see the return of Timeflipper ,Tourist and Mayhem, this should lead LIttle Doctor to write more freguent , at least according to your considerations , we hope you are right and that tomorrow we can read another post .
I didn't write the last posts with the purpose of making LD write but just to point out the fact that it does not seem that you act enough even though you are the old generation of knights. You are lay man, elders but "you cannot sing". I really do not get why you do not change tactics at the valle. You are too dogmatic if you can't listen to music from the inside. Do not write to me bothering about theology, you are dogmatic like them, you are fixed in holes of mud without looking at inner sounds.
You could have called the discussion "the black, white and grey Chronovisor".
It makes me really sad that THE templar is not putting inner sound/music on the table or maybe he does not want, he does not care about others like he used to. You do not like others and i do not like you!

Last edited: