Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

Once someone said to me that i like playing, true i played too much so much in my life i admit it, you can see how i hate books ( and some of you insiders is addicted with associating myself with Ernst Jünger and cites thousand times Evola, oh God people you do not have other people that you find inspiring from recent times!? Do they all have to be nazis or fascists!? What about musicians? Dancers!? Djs, radio reporters etc..) and i prefer radios, newspapers, youtube, movies but your sin is much worse, you steal silently the life out of the people without them realising. You are vampires and not the "musical" ones like Nosferatu 1922.
d0RQ451.gif

And i do not care if you keep looking about the past and see your failures. The captain past was wrong, he was not "silent as a ghost" he did not know technology, music, so he did not know silence.

TimeFlipper

Martin ,lately our discussion has been very active , it's time to see the return of Timeflipper ,Tourist and Mayhem, this should lead LIttle Doctor to write more freguent , at least according to your considerations , we hope you are right and that tomorrow we can read another post .

Iam very flattered by your request, however there are many postings from LD of which i have no knowledge on, even though i sometimes enjoy reading them for their literary content :)..

LITTLE DOCTOR

It is certain that the Tigrano has succeeded in identifying the place where the blue eye was hidden, precisely in the ancient district of Karaköy, in an old basement from where it is possible to hear the sound of Tünel's funicular which in its passage makes the whole room. But now the Tigrano wants to reach another machine that is on the island of Cyprus. The machinery is kept in an ancient castle built by Garinus Decolos and then purchased by the Templars. The machine was similar to a throne, red in color and was called the heart of the gods. Approaching it seemed to feel it throbbing like a real heart. The Templars were not the only owners of the castle, they had to share the property with the knights of St. John. The castle was the headquarters of both orders of chivalry. Between the two orders there was a certain rivalry which led to a violent confrontation to decide who should keep and use the hearts of the gods. To redeem the dispute, the commanders of the two opposing factions decided to seek advice from an influential religious, an Augustinian monk who ordered the hearts of the gods to be transferred to another castle located on north of Cyprus, where, for the occasion, it was set up a room with an invisible entrance. For obvious reasons I cannot reveal the name of the castle until the Tigrano can find it and take it to the Valle Benedetta, where he would like to bring all the machinery and precisely within a very specific hill. On the contrary, a captain would like to bring all the machinery to their place of origin inside a giant upside-down pyramid in Egypt. The shape of this particular structure is due to the need to drain the large energy produced by the four machines outside the structure itself. It should be noted that the entire inverted pyramid is placed under the ground. It should be added that all the pyramids were built by men, only the large inverted pyramid was designed and built by the gods. There were four of these pyramids scattered around the world, but two were destroyed by the movements of the earth's crust. While a Tigrano managed to reach Cyprus, a captain remained in Istanbul to support the Turks. Captain Leale Martelli fears a backlash from Kurdish guerillas who could put the city's financial center on fire as a retaliation against the Turkish invasion of Syria. The surprise attack by Kurdish terrorists could evade Turkish surveillance due to the fact that the attack would take place from underground. This is why a captain is constantly patrolling the area of the old subway. Meanwhile, a corporal discovered where an Armenian monk / magician found the Arab Phoenix in Syria. This is why the corporal advised the captain to drop the old subway and head for Tell Halaf.

Last edited: