Cat Lovers

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What a wonderful cat Paula...I remember my lovely cat Bobby doing it in our bath one night because he couldnt get out of the house, and his cat litter was not prepared for him as we all thought he was outside :)

This probably had something to do with the other 2 cats. They still fight and argue and she probably couldn't make it to the litter box because the door was being guarded. lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Today, after breakfast, she's been hiding under the bed. Just not in the mood to interact with me, I guess. She is still fighting with my other cats, but not as bad. They like to have stare down sessions. Still trying to teach her not to bite or scratch to let me know she's done with petting. I can usually just see the look in her eye when she's about to.

Night Vision

Cersei only tolerates short petting when she is in the mood. When not on the mood, I get swatted at. As cute as she is, she was NOT in the mood in this photo. LOL.

View attachment 5292
:) Your new baby looks very happy PaulaJedi :meow: I wish more people were like you and cared for the only true innocence on planet earth. Nothing but HATE for those that choose to abuse innocent animals instead of help them and love them :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Cersei only tolerates short petting when she is in the mood. When not on the mood, I get swatted at. As cute as she is, she was NOT in the mood in this photo. LOL.

View attachment 5292
:) Your new baby looks very happy PaulaJedi :meow: I wish more people were like you and cared for the only true innocence on planet earth. Nothing but HATE for those that choose to abuse innocent animals instead of help them and love them :)

I'd help more if I could, but 3 is my limit due to finances and wanting to give them all attention. I also wish others would, too.
Euthanizing an innocent animal just because someone captured it and turned it in is ridiculous. Even a feral cat is just
a wild animal and WE are invading ITS territory with our houses and endless shopping centers. What gives us the right
to decide that their lives are meaningless and deserve to die? It's just not right. So, if I can help at least one have a
luxury life, I'm happy to.

Although she still has trust issues, she's being fed, played with, has a soft bed to lay on, gets to relax outside,
gets medical care, and isn't sitting rotting in a cage. She's free now. :)

Night Vision

View attachment 5292

I'd help more if I could, but 3 is my limit due to finances and wanting to give them all attention. I also wish others would, too.
Euthanizing an innocent animal just because someone captured it and turned it in is ridiculous. Even a feral cat is just
a wild animal and WE are invading ITS territory with our houses and endless shopping centers. What gives us the right
to decide that their lives are meaningless and deserve to die? It's just not right. So, if I can help at least one have a
luxury life, I'm happy to.

Although she still has trust issues, she's being fed, played with, has a soft bed to lay on, gets to relax outside,
gets medical care, and isn't sitting rotting in a cage. She's free now. :)
:) I only help animals Paulajedi :meow: The human species just continues to destroy the territories that are shelter for these animals for their greedy selfish BS and it is sickening to witness :cautious: If a homeless person showed up at my door hungry and seeking shelter I would slam the door in their face and say get lost :D The human species is not as important as the innocence of animals and I wish more people would respect that fact :cool: I spend well over 1000.00 a month feeding and donating and caring for homeless animals. They always come before me :ninja: I would never give a penny for any human causes :) Thank you again for being the awesome person you are for helping this baby :)

Last edited: