Cat Lovers

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
:) Your new baby looks very happy PaulaJedi :meow: I wish more people were like you and cared for the only true innocence on planet earth. Nothing but HATE for those that choose to abuse innocent animals instead of help them and love them :)

I'd help more if I could, but 3 is my limit due to finances and wanting to give them all attention. I also wish others would, too.
Euthanizing an innocent animal just because someone captured it and turned it in is ridiculous. Even a feral cat is just
a wild animal and WE are invading ITS territory with our houses and endless shopping centers. What gives us the right
to decide that their lives are meaningless and deserve to die? It's just not right. So, if I can help at least one have a
luxury life, I'm happy to.

Although she still has trust issues, she's being fed, played with, has a soft bed to lay on, gets to relax outside,
gets medical care, and isn't sitting rotting in a cage. She's free now. :)
:) I only help animals Paulajedi :meow: The human species just continues to destroy the territories that are shelter for these animals for their greedy selfish BS and it is sickening to witness :cautious: If a homeless person showed up at my door hungry and seeking shelter I would slam the door in their face and say get lost :D The human species is not as important as the innocence of animals and I wish more people would respect that fact :cool: I spend well over 1000.00 a month feeding and donating and caring for homeless animals. They always come before me :ninja: I would never give a penny for any human causes :) Thank you again for being the awesome person you are for helping this baby :)

Well, I help people, too. It's a difficult journey because sometimes I'm so exhausted and wonder when someone is going to reach out to ME, but then I remember that God is my boss and he is working through me and I have no right to complain.

Sorry this is off topic, but I often give homeless people the phone number to the charity for which I work because we feed, clothe, and house those in need, but when I see them back on the street begging, I know they refused the help and I will no longer assist. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

Back on Topic, I'm reading and watching advice by Jackson Galaxy, a cat guru. I just started watching his show My Cat from Hell
and I learned a lot from just 2 episodes. Now, granted, my situation is in NO WAY as bad as peoples' situations are on the show, but the advice still fits. I introduced my cats wrong, but I seem to be doing things right to remedy the situation. Food is always the answer. LOL.

His website is:
Cat Daddy

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am processing video 3 of Taming Cersei. You'll have to pardon the mess, I have a light floor and if I don't vacuum every single day it looks like trash. Plus, the kids just messed the place up and I refuse to clean on the weekend. Rest assured, I DO CLEAN. LOL.

Night Vision

:meow: I think Cersei seems to be adjusting fine Paula Jedi. Soon her and your other babies will be playing with each other and possibly cuddling with each other :) She and Penny will be best buds soon I am sure when Cersei gets more secure with her surroundings and new family. I know all about the flea meds I do advantage on mine once a month to keep them flea free because I have one that I allow outside that can track fleas in so I know how much they hate that smell because it is a nasty smell ::LOL:: She does seem to be happy to no longer have to live in a cage or be mistreated and the fact that she does not run away when you let her outside means she is happy to be a part of your family even though she is still a bit bitchy right now ::LOL::

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
:meow: I think Cersei seems to be adjusting fine Paula Jedi. Soon her and your other babies will be playing with each other and possibly cuddling with each other :) She and Penny will be best buds soon I am sure when Cersei gets more secure with her surroundings and new family. I know all about the flea meds I do advantage on mine once a month to keep them flea free because I have one that I allow outside that can track fleas in so I know how much they hate that smell because it is a nasty smell ::LOL:: She does seem to be happy to no longer have to live in a cage or be mistreated and the fact that she does not run away when you let her outside means she is happy to be a part of your family even though she is still a bit bitchy right now ::LOL::

She rarely leaves the driveway. Sometimes, she sniffs around the neighbor's yard, but she considers this home, so I'm happy. :)
We've had no cat fights today and she seems to be in a good mood, so all is well. I call that progress.