Cat Lovers

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Introduction is very important.

Yes. I did it wrong. I wish I would have studied Jackson's techniques sooner. But Penny and Cersei are now buddies because after a few months Cersei FINALLY decided to fight back and they now have an understanding and hang out together. Penny knows that Cersei doesn't appreciate play-wrestling. hehe.

This is a feline facial pheromone diffuser.

Wow. I've never heard of that!

Cat trees come in handy also to give them places high up. There is alot of good tips in the book. It explains territories and etc. Litter boxes and eating ideas for them.

I have one 6 footer and I trained one cat to sit on top of it when she feels like attacking. It worked. Cersei won't go near it, though.
It appears to be "owned" by Sadie and Penny borrows it occasionally.

I let my cats outside. Cersei loves it and she is relaxed on the front patio. I live on a cul de sac. I don't let them out when I'm not home and they can't go out at night. The neighbors seem ok with it. Lived here for 15 years and have had no problems.

Cersei is a high anxiety cat. If she's in, her tail is wagging and she paces back and forth in front of the front door. I found an herbal supplement with valerian root in it that WORKED instantly....almost cured her problem...but after 2 weeks she began vomitting and had diarreah, so I had to stop giving it to her. I will ask about kitty Prozac next time she's in for a checkup.

PamelaM

There is a better thing to give him that's more natural it's by Bach flower remedies
It's called rescue remedy for pets.
It's all natural and is for stress. I gave it to my orange cat when I brought him inside .
Just four drops in his food or water calms them down naturally.
It was recommended to me when I told the vet I was bringing an outside cat in.
I got it from a health store but you can probably get it online. It's expensive but it was worth it. My cat calmed down alot now.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is a better thing to give him that's more natural it's by Bach flower remedies
It's all natural and is for stress. I gave it to my orange cat when I brought him inside .
I got it from a health store but you can probably get it online. It's expensive but it was worth it. My cat calmed down alot now.

Thanks. It's only $12.82 on Amazon!

PamelaM

Thanks. It's only $12.82 on Amazon!
You won't regret buying it. I put the drops on
The wet food instead of in his water that way I knew he was getting it all.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
hahah Tn!!!

I ordered the Bach stuff. Comes tomorrow...

and I have a small palm tree Christmas tree and the cats don't care about it. hehe