Cat people aliens

Wind7

Staff
Is the Sphinx evil?

Image result

The sphinx is an evil and cruel creature that asks riddles and those who cannot answer it have suffered the fate of being killed and eaten by the monster according to mythological stories. The Egyptian sphinx is a male (an androsphinx), unlike the Greek sphinx which is believed to be female. Feb 14, 2018.

1660976949117.png

Greek sphinx

THE SPHINX was a female monster with the body of a lion, the head and breast of a woman, eagle's wings and, according to some, a serpent's tail. She was sent by the gods to plague the town of Thebes as punishment for some ancient crime, preying on its youths and devouring all who failed to solve her riddle.
Parents: Orthus and Chimaera
Form: Lion's body, woman's head, eagle's wings
Home: Mount Phicium in Boeotia

Beholder

Is the Sphinx evil?

Image result

The sphinx is an evil and cruel creature that asks riddles and those who cannot answer it have suffered the fate of being killed and eaten by the monster according to mythological stories. The Egyptian sphinx is a male (an androsphinx), unlike the Greek sphinx which is believed to be female. Feb 14, 2018.

View attachment 15356

Greek sphinx

THE SPHINX was a female monster with the body of a lion, the head and breast of a woman, eagle's wings and, according to some, a serpent's tail. She was sent by the gods to plague the town of Thebes as punishment for some ancient crime, preying on its youths and devouring all who failed to solve her riddle.
Parents: Orthus and Chimaera
Form: Lion's body, woman's head, eagle's wings
Home: Mount Phicium in Boeotia

In ancient egypt, their recently domesticated pet cats helped them to keep mice and disease away from their stocks of bread, fish and sprouted onions. It was also before Christianity introduced the concept of turning the other cheek instead of defending yourself, so I would compare the Sphinx with a strong protector like Thor, a celebration of all the benefits living with cats gave people. 🐈🐈🐈🐈

OakFieldAlienz444

In ancient egypt, their recently domesticated pet cats helped them to keep mice and disease away from their stocks of bread, fish and sprouted onions. It was also before Christianity introduced the concept of turning the other cheek instead of defending yourself, so I would compare the Sphinx with a strong protector like Thor, a celebration of all the benefits living with cats gave people. 🐈🐈🐈🐈

Yes, I happen to like cats. I don't get all the hate on them.
They comfort humans and curl up next to them. A lot of them are very loving.
My mom who has cancer finds her only comfort in a cat who curls up in her hair and purrs.
The Sphinx might do those things to protect sacred areas. Good and evil
can mean slightly different things in different cultures.

OakFieldAlienz444

They're a sect of Lyrians. Many past contacts with them have been made. They're as intelligent as you or I. Pictures in here under types of aliens. GALACTIC SERVER

That's a fun website and it looks like an extremely old website you'd find in the 90's or mid 2000's.
Looks like knowledge lost to time. You don't see as many sites like that as often now.