Chris

Chris

Chris

Afraid I'm not much of a fan of Aussie rules. NSW is more into the other codes like Union, while S.A and Vic are major Aussie rules players. I'll never understand that game properly :p

I still wanna know what happened to E.T, he just left League completely :( I guess he was getting pretty old though. Go the sharks! :D

... Do you think anyone else here has the slightest clue what we're talking about?

CaryP

Chris

Originally posted by Chris@Sep 19 2004, 04:35 AM
Afraid I'm not much of a fan of Aussie rules. NSW is more into the other codes like Union, while S.A and Vic are major Aussie rules players. I'll never understand that game properly :p

I still wanna know what happened to E.T, he just left League completely :( I guess he was getting pretty old though. Go the sharks! :D

... Do you think anyone else here has the slightest clue what we're talking about?

Chris,

Outside of it's about sports, uh, no. But then again, if I started talking about SEC sports, the typical Aussie wouldn't have a clue either. I thought E.T. phoned home and his mates picked him up. Maybe that's why he's missing from League. Glad to see you getting settled in bud.

Cary

Doc Brown

Chris

Just curious, Chris, but is your future self the way you envisioned your future self to be before you came into 2004? Or is he completely different?

Chris

Chris

I hadn't really envisioned myself before, so I wasn't expecting anything for the me of 2004. He's still only in the beginning stages of his life, so he has plenty of time to do whatever he wants with it. I don't know what to expect for the future, either for me or for him.

There have been some 'interesting' developments about the past and future though. Around June 1993, the present-day Chris went missing. There was a short article about it on June 8th. It doesn't give an article about him returning. Although it didn't give an article about me returning, my name cropped up numerous times afterwards, mainly in 1995. Would rather not say why at this point. All I can say is that if I can avoid that incident in my future I'll be more than happy.

theshepherd

Chris

Chris,

Did you at any time in 1993, "wish" to travel, or did it just happen and your left to wonder, why? I ask this because if you where to return, what possible good would it do, unless you planned to change things in regards to your own life...unless your little trip forward is ment to reinforce your present. Have you given much thought as to why this has happened?

Chris

Chris

I've tried to think about why but no solid reason has come to mind.

1# There was no reason to escape 1993
2# My future it seems is ordinary, but in no way shape or form is it bad
3# I never wanted to change anything, I was happy to let the future run its course.

It leaves only four explanations.

1# Freak of nature incident. Very random. I say this because maybe it was just a fluke that I'm here. Maybe a sort of 'error' or bug with nature. Thats the only way I can explain what I mean here.

2# Intentional by some outside force. This could be something religious, or maybe some other thing thats supernatural such as spirits. Maybe even witches for all I know. It also means it might've been myself either in the present or future that brought me here, or someone else that has either intentionally or non intentionally.

3# I caused it, but I don't know that I did. Subconcious. Maybe I have some power of my own which allows me to travel, and I just haven't unlocked it fully yet. Fanciful I know, but its a possibility I must look at. Would be cool too I must admit :D

4# None of this is real. Not to offend anyone here, but after seeing movies like The Matrix in recent times it makes me question existance as it is. This might not even be real. Noone here might exist at all. This ranges from a computer simulation to a coma of some sort. I know some people might get offended by this, but I must look at it seriously and think to myself using logic.

Anything to add here that I haven't thought of?

HDRKID

Chris

Hi Chris:

Glad you are OK,
the future was
not what you
expected, right?

Seems like the 90's were a happier time.
Not like now with the war and all. 0:

Doc Brown

Chris

Don't worry, Chris, your considering that none of this is real doesn't offend me in the least. I can understand why you might think that - but I'll try to reassure you that everyone here does exist. If I wasn't real, I should probably know about it by now!

Maybe it's just a little quirk of fate that you're here...I don't know...it's interesting what you said about Chris disappearing in June 1993, wasn't that about the time you came here? When did you find out about that? And do you think that means that someday you'll return to 1993?

I must say that, although I'd be happy for you if you ever returned home, I'd be sad as well - I'd miss you here. I was born on 30th August 1988, so for eight months of 1993, I was four years old. Then again, if you do get back, you could just wait eleven years and start posting here again...but then wouldn't your younger self be posting here as well?

I'm getting confused. I'd better stop before my mind gets all messed up. I'm typing this at school; it's a free period right now, but next period (the last one) is English Literature, so I'll need my brain for that!

The_Ruffneck

Chris

hey Chris , im wondering if you notice anything different about the past of this timeline than the one you lived in? eg different movie names in your 1993 compared to this? , different hits etc?