Chris

HDRKID

Chris

Hi Chris:

I hope that TT034 can get tell his buddies back in 2034, that there is a stranded time traveller in 2004.

My guess is that you got stuck here as a result of a time travel experiment that went wrong.

Perhaps they can send a rescue team to take you home.

Wishing you the best. >:D<

Fringan

Chris

Originally posted by CaryP@Oct 11 2004, 12:11 AM
Chris, unless I really don't know what I'm talking about (and that's pssible) DNA is the same from birth to death. Change hair color (to grey) has to do with a loss of minerals from what I understand (copper) as one grows older. But the DNA doesn't change to make that happen. Maybe a credible scientist could lend a hand here.

You are correct Cary. DNA never ever, EVER, changes :) The only thing that can possibly change DNA is some viruses but they change so little it would be hard to find what it had changed.

I don't think I need to explain nukleins like DNA, m/t/r/RNA, aminoacids, proteins, ribosomes, mitrocondries etc in this post to make you believe me but if someone wants me to explain why the above fact is true I guess I could give it a shot :)

Chris

Originally posted by Chris@Oct 11 2004, 03:37 PM
Believe it or not I have been recently turning towards such ideas as meditation and astral projection in an attempt to learn more, and hopefully discover what really happened and what abilities, if any, I have. I've been writing down my dreams as soon as I wake up from them, in an attempt to show myself who I really am. Also, maybe one of these dreams will hold the key as to why I'm here. I'm tempted to get hypnotised by someone, but whatever I say will say rather insane. I would have to find someone I absolutely trust first. Sometimes technology can't help, so you try the more 'natural' methods.

Hey Chris, i have been reading your posts on this forum, and i have read them on the old one before it went offline, these time shifts do happen, others have been trapped in another time before, there was an incident where i was trapped in another universe for 12 days back in May this year. My friend Melissa has read it to, and we may develop a technique to allow you to go back to 1993, and back to your own worldline, but first we will have to tell you how to "feel" the energy of worldlines, to pinpoint the closest possible match, and this is going to take a lot of space and time, and i have every technmique saved that i know of on my mothers computer, so i will take all of those and create a technique that will allow you to cross this worldline and time into another one, and it is possible to go back to exactly the same worldline you left. If you like, you can e-mail me at [email protected], if you like you could use that spell i posted back in my thread that is titled "Time Travel and Myself." Next Monday when i finally return here, if i get the technique re-made and critiqued by Melissa ill post it back here.

Ps-You said several times that your older self might have knew about your experience, its possible he may have gotten into a time travel spell that backfired, and when that happens, it causes your other selves from various times to appear in the present, just my guess and i apologize if it offended you, anyway, how long since your arrival have you been here, and do you remember everything from your life in 1993, like your classes in school, etc. Anyway, we all plan to help you out in any way we can.
Blessed Be-Malaki

CaryP

Chris

Originally posted by Fringan+Oct 11 2004, 06:25 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CaryP@Oct 11 2004, 12:11 AM
Chris, unless I really don't know what I'm talking about (and that's pssible) DNA is the same from birth to death. Change hair color (to grey) has to do with a loss of minerals from what I understand (copper) as one grows older. But the DNA doesn't change to make that happen. Maybe a credible scientist could lend a hand here.

You are correct Cary. DNA never ever, EVER, changes :) The only thing that can possibly change DNA is some viruses but they change so little it would be hard to find what it had changed.

I don't think I need to explain nukleins like DNA, m/t/r/RNA, aminoacids, proteins, ribosomes, mitrocondries etc in this post to make you believe me but if someone wants me to explain why the above fact is true I guess I could give it a shot :)
[/b][/quote]

Thank You Frings. Our resident credible scientist. You DA MAN bud. I didn't think I was full of it on this, but you never know. That's why I was not 100% on my assertion, but I was close to 100% in my confidence that DNA is like fingerprints. It doesn't change with age. You, Frings, having the large scientific brain pan, would know about such things. I only know what I read in the funny papers. Start explaining that stuff you're talking about, and my head will probably explode. Thanks again, pal.

Cary

The_Ruffneck

Chris

Chris if you go to a hypnotist they've probably dealt with all kind of wacky happenings like people that have boarded UFO's etc , your story woulden't shock them so much as some they have heard i am sure!

Doc Brown

Chris

When you first woke up here, Chris, were there any feelings of disorientation, or anything similar, to maybe indicate that you'd travelled a long way and your body was adjusting? If you returned to 1993 just as suddenly, do you think you'd experience momentary confusion, or something like that?

Chris

Chris

Ruffneck: I suppose your right about the hypnotist thing, they have heard a lot of wild stories so one more won't hurt them. Plus doctor/patient confidentiality would stop them from telling anyone, right?

All: Thanks for that about DNA, etc.

Doc: There definitely was a form of disorientation. Like I said waaaaaay back in my first ever post on the old board I had no idea where I was until I read the date on a newspaper, however before that I had an inkling that something was seriously up because of the fashions, cars, building changes etc. If I did return to 1993 the same thing would happen, but on a much smaller scale, since I'm used to 1993 more.

lev

Chris

Originally posted by Chris@Oct 12 2004, 08:37 PM
Ruffneck: I suppose your right about the hypnotist thing, they have heard a lot of wild stories so one more won't hurt them. Plus doctor/patient confidentiality would stop them from telling anyone, right?

All: Thanks for that about DNA, etc.

Doc: There definitely was a form of disorientation. Like I said waaaaaay back in my first ever post on the old board I had no idea where I was until I read the date on a newspaper, however before that I had an inkling that something was seriously up because of the fashions, cars, building changes etc. If I did return to 1993 the same thing would happen, but on a much smaller scale, since I'm used to 1993 more.

::.. Interesting :: Which buildings were different exactly? ..::

Chris

Chris

New ones had cropped up, namely apartment complexes and townhouses. These became more apparent when I travelled around a bit. Houses had been renovated, maybe something as simple as a new coat of paint. Businesses were the most noticeable changes. Many had closed down in 11 years and been replaced with new ones. Not all of them, but many.

Chris

Chris

Would anyone seriously believe that this could be some form of supernatural doing, mainly to do with witchcraft? I've been reading up and researching, and from the few forms of time travel I have found which are devoted to the supernatural and witchcraft, they are all out of body experiences or astral projection, which really doesn't explain how I got here or how to get back.

Is it at all possible that it could be something like this?