Chris

The_Ruffneck

Chris

The way i figure it's hard to prove it as a hoax since he is from the past not future , just a bit of light entertainment in my opinion as with all these TT's

brn

Chris

Originally posted by Chris@Nov 1 2004, 11:00 PM
They actually have fingerprint scanners?

Yes, they do, actually.
A general look at how they're used :
You plug it into your computer.
You set it up to your (or the other you) sets it up for your fingerprint.
You set the login passwords up.
Then you just place your finger on it and press a button and it should sign you in.
I can't see how they could be more than $50 USD. If some1 can convert that into
Austrailan dollars that might be helpfull.
I'll keep you updated.
~BRN
P.S. I think police had them in 1993!

Chris

Chris

I checked into it but the only current one I could find was built in with a Microsoft keyboard for AU$150. We mused over getting it, we might just to see if we have similar fingerprints. What does it mean if we don't though? We won't know who actually is the real Chris, but we'll know one of us has a much larger story to tell.

brn

Chris

Try to put your fingerprints on paper with ink and check for simmilarties. It isn't flawless but it would work.

Unintentional

Chris

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...p?showtopic=751
I have had many thoughts about Chris. It is theoretically possible that anything is possible. It has been proven mathematically with quatum theory that if every one on earth started bumbing up against a wall continuously for the next two years at least one person would certainly \"pop\" through to the other side magically passing through the wall without harming the wall or the person. What I am getting at is with the infinite randomness of the universe and the many many theories of time travel and multi universes, that given enough time and people what happens microscopically all the time will eventually happen macroscopically to a person. It might be once every few years or once every million years, but it WILL eventually happen. Particlesa have been observed to teleport from one place to another microscopically constantly and frequently. These events become more and more unlikely the bigger the object, but they NEVER become a zero chance.
Chris is simply the macroscopic manifistation of that not quite zero chance of a macroscopic object teleporting 10 years into the future.

Just thought I would put that there incase some people didn't realize there is another thread about Chris in an entirely different forum here. I have not seen anything to disprove Chris's story either in theory or his evidence. His story may never be disproved. It is very hard and sometimes impossible to disprove a negative (i.e. his story is false.)

PS I have worked in jails where they do handprint id'ing to record the rounds the guards are required to take. These have been around for years, at least in the USA.
22m.jpg

(another "Chris" time travelor)

PPS The best way to take fingerprints in the house is "dust" them with talcom powder and then use scotch tape to life them. If you then tape it to black construction paper, iit shows up quite nicely.

StarLord

Chris

That senario on how to get bruises in a new fangled way using a wall and a belief that quantum mechanics via math theory to pass through a wall is a real rib tickler. While the theory may be sound, the wall and the bodies bumping against it are more sound by a factor of at least 1000 times. :)

Doc Brown

Chris

Chris, I don't know if you've read the thread "Well, Well, Well..." but if you haven't, I'd urge you too. It's very interesting.

And Unintentional - I love that picture of Chris Lloyd as Rev. Jim!

TradeWind

Chris

Originally posted by Chris@Jun 18 2004, 02:35 AM
It's a long story about me and myself together. For one, hes never going to allow it. And two, I'm uncomfortable about placing a photo of us on the internet for anyone to see.

Sorry about the undetailed replies, but I'm tired.

Just post a picture, or admit your a liar.