Chris

Frog186

Chris

Chris
Hi chris it's frog sorry for not posting messages to you in awhile I have been busy with christmas and the new year that I forgot what I wanted to tell you is this have you tried meditation and for me I use a pendant to astral travel as a beginner I hope you seen my thread called my pendant experiment on the forum I have had three experiences so far and what I am trying to do is astral travel to the past and probably the future as well but for me the past is easier to do then the future anyways I suggest you get a pendant or do meditation then you probably go back to your real timeline I am just suggesting these you don't have to do them if you want or not too so far all I have done is going to the past I hope one day I will be able to go to the near or further future and share those experiences well that is all I will say for now when you have sparetime let me know when you can reply back to me!

yeyeman9

Chris

Originally posted by Frog186@Dec 31 2004, 11:25 PM
Chris
Hi chris it's frog sorry for not posting messages to you in awhile I have been busy with christmas and the new year that I forgot what I wanted to tell you is this have you tried meditation and for me I use a pendant to astral travel as a beginner I hope you seen my thread called my pendant experiment on the forum I have had three experiences so far and what I am trying to do is astral travel to the past and probably the future as well but for me the past is easier to do then the future anyways I suggest you get a pendant or do meditation then you probably go back to your real timeline I am just suggesting these you don't have to do them if you want or not too so far all I have done is going to the past I hope one day I will be able to go to the near or further future and share those experiences well that is all I will say for now when you have sparetime let me know when you can reply back to me!
Problem is as good as this sounds, he can't use the pendant to go to his present. The pendant is to astral travel, and he needs to return physically.

HDRKID

Chris

Hi Chris:

Happy New Year!

I hope this year, 2005, is when you return back to your time.

Still, you must have made a lot of friends by now and gotten used to DSL.
When you go back to 1993 and 14.4K modems you will miss this time. :ninja:

Also no flash back then just crummy animated gifs. Oh well. :)

Tempraflex

Chris

:D
Originally posted by Jovial_Kitten@Jun 14 2004, 10:15 PM
The following is chris's first post. If he wishes to post anything else I feel it would be wiser if he did so. I just wanted to start his thread for him. Thanks again Chris for sharing your experiences with us:)
Hello, I am Chris.

I can't believe what has happened. This may be an unbelieveable story, but I figured if there was any place to tell it, it would be here, away from the ridicule of a more public bulletin board systems. I am from the 2nd of June, 1993. And so... the current date is the 7th of March, 2004. I guess I'm officially a time traveller, beyond my wildest imaginations.

Not even I know how I got here, I went to sleep in my bed back in 1993, peaceful, just an Aussie 16 year old living out the 90's, our generation.

Then I wake up, and I'm lying in a gutter, nowhere near my house. It's very early morning, and it's been raining a lot, because my clothes are as if I just took a swim in them. I look around and get the worst feeling as if something is out of place. A jeep to the side of me looks so modern, much more than most. It's so sleek. A grey looking car passes, its engine very quiet and looking as if its from some classy German manufacturer. I start to wander around. The clothes people wore, even in early morning, had slight differences. I recognize this place, its my own suburb, but completely changed. In some ways its run down, worn down, but in others its been refurbished.

I walk into a corner shop that had been there since 1993 and check one of the newspapers, almost certain of what had happened (even if at the time I thought it was a crazy dream) and the date, inevitebly, is 2004. Thats all that mattered. I lost it then and there, and ran out of the shop, straight into incoming traffic. I narrowly missed getting hit by yet another fancy car, and ran into the park across the road.

What am I doing here? That was 10 days ago. I still can't understand. What is even weirder is I'm now living with my older self, at age 27. That story is for another time though. I assume that in this time, from the number of posts made, that time travel is common, but on a more secretive base? Using a wonderful tool called Google, which my future self pointed me in the direction of, I found many theories on time travel (and am glad to see that Back to the Future is still alive and kicking) but no solid proof, and that can only be found here. But on first glance they are ridiculous stories of aliens and from hundreds of years in the future, like they are made up.

In 1993 the internet had barely started, but being the geek I was back then I knew all about it and even had a top of the line SparcStation LX. The internet has surely changed, which is disappointing. It's become commercial, and there is so much crap floating around it that it isn't funny. How did it get so far out of hand? However despite all this, in the last ten days I have used my older selfs 'broadband' connection to use the internet. It's incredible. My computer was 50mhz, his is 2600mhz. Computing power has become enormous! Anyway this is becoming off track.

I do not wish to stay here. Me and my other self have hypothesised that I have not physically disappeared from 1993, because there is no record of a missing persons report, and he has not disappeared (Back to the Future has taught me enough about time travel to realise about paradoxes and the like). But I cannot stay here, it would be impossible to live in this time.

So, I send this SOS out to you as to how I can get back. My older self forbid me to write anything about this, but I have anyway. Please help, whoever you are.

Chris

Tempraflex

Chris

Dear Chris:

The only time travel experience I had was this one. I had a lucid dream as if it was so real just like reality. I was in my home town, and actually bought a yellow knit dress for my wife. after I purchased it, I was wondering how the heck can I get this dress back to the future. I had the money in my pocket where it came from I do not know. At that very moment I also thought that because I did pay for the dress, if the dress cannot go back to the future with me then the money some how had to be returned.

I woke up back in my time. The dress was $99.00 exactly. I went to buy a scratch lottery ticket and behold I won $99.00 exactly the money I spent on the dress in my lucid dream or what ever it was.

Lottery tickets normally do not go $99.00 they go $100.00 in even denomonatons . Anyway could you shed some light on what happened to me? Thanks.

Perry

christian

Re: Chris

umm. long, long, long, long story how i got here so im not gonna say. um chris if u r still there im me, my sn is: "Omniel" on aim. i jus realized i had that screen name yesterday, as a matter of fact. and after reading every single part of this board over and over and over again, i realized that my screen name i made was the first time aol/aim ever came out. and funny thing is i found that i have email addresses on mail.com, hotmail.com, usa.com, etc. i was looking through my notebook from back in the day and i found it. it had the passwords and everything. but all of them have been deleted. i guess thats what happens when u don't check your emails every so often. they were made back when the internet first came out. i don't kno about the usa.com and mail.com emails, but the hotmail.com for a fact i think. why i have them written down? don't kno. why i have the passwords still? don't kno. why im here? don't kno. but im not really gonna end up writing more on this unless i get an im or something cause this is crazy.

just thinking-- food for thought. there's a glitch in the internet when it first comes out? is that why it wasn't always functioning? zip codes? area codes? latitude? longitude? government, internet, time, parallel, paradoxes? hmm.

Chris

No. I'm gonna be here forever, stuck ahead of my time. Away from friends and family. Always hiding my true identity. Struggling with the lawmakers to give me what I desire, my new identity, a new life, a passport, records, whatever I need to not get arrested.

God knows how long its been, I can't even be bothered reading my own posts, like I care about it. Like it matters now. It's been a year I'm sure. Stuck in this ****hole of a future. False hopes about some day returning dashed as quickly as they came. Full moon my ass. And what happens if I do go back? Theres no point now, if time has passed there.

Bored troublemakers post their stories here, wanting the attention they oh so rightfully deserve. None of them know the true torment of being lost in the future. I barely have fun, I go to school and come home, I can't risk being seen. Dropped slowly into madness, desparity. While everyone here makes a mockery of the ones that are fictional, probably even me, whining about how untrue my 'story' is for this reason and that. It'll happen after this post, I'll make some 'mistake' and immediately I'm a fraud.

There are so few ways to make it out of this future. One is luck.

Enigmawriter

Chris, have you chatted with Rostin and Tessara? Maybe you can travel back in time to where you once were. What I've read, they say there is a chamber that exists today that has been and still is recording history. If you want to go back to your time, I suggest you chat with them and see what happens, it doesn't hurt to ask.

maoru

you should look into making a new identiy for yourself, you can find that kinda stuff in some anarchist cookbook type sites. what have you got to lose? change your name, start over, and most of all... live life.