Chris

Chris

Chris

Food really hasn't changed that much I don't think, but the clothing trends have. Generally you could get away with wearing casual clothes in 1993 from 2004 and vice versa, but I guess some things just wouldn't fit in, especially women clothing trends from what I've seen. The guy stuff is still all the same in most respects.

I think the dreams are just that, dreams. But anything is possible, otherwise I wouldn't even be here.

From the historic events that I have seen (I'm doing history topics in school for this very purpose) there have been no differences in history.

Chris

Chris

That he is (was) a basketballer, I didn't pay much attention to American basketball so I don't know that much.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Chris

What was the older "you"'s reaction to this?

You said you're in school? How did you get in there? Why?

What is the older you doing now because of this?

HDRKID

Chris

Hi Chris:

What do you miss the most about 93?
Have you seen some of your old high school buddies?
They are old now.

I guess I would miss my girlfriend the most.
Wonder if she was married and stuff.

Getting used to 2004 is a splot, I can jolly well understand that.
With the war and the soon coming draft, bad show all around.

Well, carry on mate.

Chris

Chris

I mentioned how I got to school in the 'old' topic, if you have a look its still there (sorry I was too lazy to find it myself). As for my older self, hes just going about his normal life. Our conclusion is that as long as he is there, I will one day get home. If suddenly he and all his stuff disappears, then we know for sure that I'll never make it back.

I miss my friends and family the most. I've been tempted to look them up but its probably not worth it. Older Chris tells me he doesn't get to see them much anymore.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Chris

Can we see a picture of you and your older self together?

I would have expected a more..... "Animated" response from your older self....

Chris

Chris

It's a long story about me and myself together. For one, hes never going to allow it. And two, I'm uncomfortable about placing a photo of us on the internet for anyone to see.

Sorry about the undetailed replies, but I'm tired.