Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

Judastitor

Home

That? Pretty cool.
Dear John, go home.

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.
vp2.jpg venus_project.jpg E2_dana_ptv_tvp.JPG
-- KJV, 23rd Psalm

jphil80

The lyrics to "Trism" do sound like something a JT Time Traveler might say to a girl.
'Trism' could almost be an anagram for TimeTravel + Prism...
Cryptic message in the song maybe meaning a guy and a girl traveling on parallel time lines.
'Course, I'm sure B52 didn't have Time Travel in mind when they wrote it.
But what if the song was used as a cryptic message to a girl from John Titor?
I know it might sound far out there, but you never know. ;)
John loved leaving cryptic messages, and someone did write the title of the song in a book to a girl,
so it had to have some meaning.

TRISM
She has to leave
She has to go
The fastest way
Is by trism

Steps off the curb
Stella Corona hopes for the best
To be home by sunset
Gotta be home by sunset

She asked me to give her a ride
She said she had to go
Dropped her off by the trism
Through the atmosphere by prism

Go trism, trism
Trism, trism, trism

Gotta keep, gotta keep movin' on
And gotta keep movin', and gotta keep movin', movin'
Gotta keep movin' and gotta, gotta keep on

It was a human race to get away, year
And then back again
Like the sun bends light through a prism
She bends herself through the trism

Like the sun bends like through a prism
In the smoky streets of the night
She pulls the lever and then bright light

Trism, trism

DEFINITION of Prism: A solid figure whose bases or ends have the same size and shape and are parallel to one another, and each of whose sides is a parallelogram.

But if the b52s didnt have time travel in mind. what were they thinking of? when you are in johns vehicle with the machine he said it looks like light is bent around the car and a short burst of bright light is seen. I have seen this effect myself in dreams I have had with him in it.
If you are thinking light through a prism plus time travel this could be accurate.
you have to admit it is a very strange song for a band that was in the 70s,. I think they were in the 70's. I thought it might be the dream I had of him in 1998 before I met him. He had to give me a ride because someone was after us and unfortunetly it was the only way to get away from them. But I really have no idea if the song even has anything to do with that dream or means something entirely different with nothing to do with me at all.

Exactly. You should just move DFO lady and leave that song alone

JimmyD

The lyrics to "Trism" do sound like something a JT Time Traveler might say to a girl.
'Trism' could almost be an anagram for TimeTravel + Prism...
Cryptic message in the song maybe meaning a guy and a girl traveling on parallel time lines.
'Course, I'm sure B52 didn't have Time Travel in mind when they wrote it.
But what if the song was used as a cryptic message to a girl from John Titor?
I know it might sound far out there, but you never know. ;)
John loved leaving cryptic messages, and someone did write the title of the song in a book to a girl,
so it had to have some meaning.

TRISM
She has to leave
She has to go
The fastest way
Is by trism

Steps off the curb
Stella Corona hopes for the best
To be home by sunset
Gotta be home by sunset

She asked me to give her a ride
She said she had to go
Dropped her off by the trism
Through the atmosphere by prism

Go trism, trism
Trism, trism, trism

Gotta keep, gotta keep movin' on
And gotta keep movin', and gotta keep movin', movin'
Gotta keep movin' and gotta, gotta keep on

It was a human race to get away, year
And then back again
Like the sun bends light through a prism

Like the sun bends like through a prism
In the smoky streets of the night
She pulls the lever and then bright light

Trism, trism

DEFINITION of Prism: A solid figure whose bases or ends have the same size and shape and are parallel to one another, and each of whose sides is a parallelogram.

But if the b52s didnt have time travel in mind. what were they thinking of? when you are in johns vehicle with the machine he said it looks like light is bent around the car and a short burst of bright light is seen. I have seen this effect myself in dreams I have had with him in it.
If you are thinking light through a prism plus time travel this could be accurate.
you have to admit it is a very strange song for a band that was in the 70s,. I think they were in the 70's. I thought it might be the dream I had of him in 1998 before I met him. He had to give me a ride because someone was after us and unfortunetly it was the only way to get away from them. But I really have no idea if the song even has anything to do with that dream or means something entirely different with nothing to do with me at all.

Exactly. You should just move DFO lady and leave that song alone

She doesn't know the song. And it isn't "Trism" The whole ordeal about the song was most likely a ploy as an effort to identify the wrong someone. I also suspect they got the song confused with the reference to the B-52's.

Most everything those people claim about Titor is complete bullshit. They are all liars who have done nothing but interfere and fuk everything up because they are playing stupid games.

and someone did write the title of the song in a book to a girl

WRONG. The song was written by a girl to a boy. There was no secret to it or anything like that. It was simply a joke between two teens decades ago. The B-52 reference is evidently relevant, but has virtually nothing to do with the song.

Here is the passage that includes the song, but I covered the song part with a piece of paper;

Edit autograph - Copy.JPG

JimmyD

"The main point was to prove that..."

A. "John left hidden clues in his post"...We know this.
B. "John(2000-2001) and, John(2009) were the same john"...We know this. John said that in the video.
C. "PamelaM217 has been left with many unheard off information about John"...They had public and private conversations, over which Pam has and continues to be greatly exploited by others. If I understand it correctly, the song was given to Pam so that she could recognize the true John, in case anyone else claimed to be him.

...and I have deciphered a lot of it. The problem is that it has been heavily manipulated. Someone doesn't want the truth to be revealed. As an educated guess, they are trying to cover up a crime or two. Something isn't right, I know that much.

To add; You were the first person I contacted in the Titor-verse. When I tried to reach out, you were VERY rude, and acting on a lot of incorrect assumptions. I don't appreciate that.

B. "John(2000-2001) and, John(2009) were the same john"...We know this. John said that in the video.

That means nothing. Anyone can come in and pretend and spread BS.

The_Observer

"The main point was to prove that..."

C. "PamelaM217 has been left with many unheard off information about John"...They had public and private conversations, over which Pam has and continues to be greatly exploited by others. If I understand it correctly, the song was given to Pam so that she could recognize the true John, in case anyone else claimed to be him.

...and I have deciphered a lot of it. The problem is that it has been heavily manipulated. Someone doesn't want the truth to be revealed. As an educated guess, they are trying to cover up a crime or two. Something isn't right, I know that much.

To add; You were the first person I contacted in the Titor-verse. When I tried to reach out, you were VERY rude, and acting on a lot of incorrect assumptions. I don't appreciate that.

That means nothing. Anyone can come in and pretend and spread BS.

Real or fake, we're all just crack-pot conspiracy theorists. Our audience is very shallow. It's easier to make the truth look like the mumbling's of an insane man than it is to hide it completely. Words can control people. It doesn't really matter what one man does since his actions in the grande scheme of things will be insignificant. Everything has happened and everything exists because by definition, nothing does not exist. Therefore Titor is both real and a hoax. It depends on your perception. If a vehicle is travelling at a constant speed, it will make 3 different noises simultaneously depending on your observation point. The person inside the vehicle hears tone 'A'. The person outside the vehicle watching it approach hears tone 'B'. The person outside the vehicle watching it depart hears tone 'C'. All are correct, but tone 'C' is incorrect to the person who hears tone 'A' simply because of their perspective. Multiple truths exist in a sea of lies. Take it with a grain of salt, it's ultimately entertainment value at best, for most.

TimeFlipper

The Doppler Effect..The pitch of a motor bike for example goes higher the nearer it approaches you due to a compression of air in the front of the motor bike....after it passes you the pitch of the motor bike goes lower because the air near to you is no longer getting compressed...
The guy on the motor bike only hears the same constant pitch of his engine, he could never hear a higher or lower pitch because he is never in front or behind his own motor bike...

JimmyD

Real or fake, we're all just crack-pot conspiracy theorists. Our audience is very shallow.

Most people are incapable of fully grasping the complexities of it all. It's mentally exhausting, even for a genius.

It's easier to make the truth look like the mumbling's of an insane man than it is to hide it completely.

Shhh... ;)

Words can control people. It doesn't really matter what one man does since his actions in the grande scheme of things will be insignificant.

I'm not so sure about that.

Everything has happened and everything exists because by definition, nothing does not exist. Therefore Titor is both real and a hoax. It depends on your perception.

Sort of.

It's real, just not what it appears at face value. If I fully decipher it, it becomes clear, even obvious for those who are so inclined. But I'm not going to. I have good reasons. Sorry.

If a vehicle is travelling at a constant speed, it will make 3 different noises simultaneously depending on your observation point. The person inside the vehicle hears tone 'A'. The person outside the vehicle watching it approach hears tone 'B'. The person outside the vehicle watching it depart hears tone 'C'. All are correct, but tone 'C' is incorrect to the person who hears tone 'A' simply because of their perspective. Multiple truths exist in a sea of lies.

More like everyone trying to guess what kind of engine by the sound it makes. I work at the plant, so I don't have to guess. I even have most of the specs on the internal components memorized.

Take it with a grain of salt, it's ultimately entertainment value at best, for most.

...For most. But I don't really have that luxury. I am stressed and need absolute confirmation of truth, which I steadfastly pursue.