Cobra CB radio for contact

titorite

Oooooooo well... See heres the thing, I mentioned that 212 had the power to key over anyone in the area and that he didnt live near neighbors. Thats because the power he was throwing out could interrupt and interfere with TV and Radio in the local vicinity. He was a hard core CB enthusiast.

IF you wanna reach higher than planes fly thats gonna be a Large industrial tower and lots of power.... BUt I dont know, their might be other ways...I dont know with you can use a dish to transmit and receive but I do know they are a dime a dozen . You might be able to try some experiments.

I wish you best of luck at it.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@titorite - Thanks! I'll do some experimenting if I have to, and I'll discuss these kind of things over with TimeFlipper, because he's the one who suggested CB radio to me. ;)

Edit: I just wanted to add that I do want to attract UFOs. Is it necessary to go beyond the reach of airplanes for that?

Last edited:

titorite

afraid... no no no re-reread my comments on terrified on an instinctual level. The animal with in me. I mean I can anilazine this logically. I do believe that the majority of greys are stored in a hard drive. and that they use biological blanks to download into to interact with reality. They solved their mortality problem at the expense of their soul. And I think thats what some of their abductions are about. Weird experimentations to test this or that. So yeah.... if I were to face one Id be scared shittless. it would be full fight or flight mode.