Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015

TheCreator

Comet to Cause "Climate Chaos" on Earth in September 2015 : snopes.com

Snopes says no. I guess the argument here is they are saying "false" so the world doesn't go crazy. I think we'll be fine though.

The video says that the information that is publicly available is wrong, suggesting TPTB are hiding the truth. Since such a scenario is plausable (TPTB do actually hide and misrepresent information), Snopes assertion that this claim is false is, in itself, potentially false, because it's based on the public information that is supposedly incorrect. Therefore we can't trust Snopes in this situation.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Although Russia, China, U.S. and Europe all launching missiles in unison against a common enemy and not at each other has got to be a good thing.

TheCreator

Some Christians have grabbed a hold of this one, though, and have calculated the date as the 23rd - 24th of September. Part of me thinks that they had the date first, but needed a comet to fulfill prophecy.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Some Christians have grabbed a hold of this one, though, and have calculated the date as the 23rd - 24th of September. Part of me thinks that they had the date first, but needed a comet to fulfill prophecy.

I'm Christian and I don't know about any prophecy.... ?????

Poison Pen

They expect jesus every time one these so called dooms day scenarios comes down the pike .