Corona Virus

timeuniverseoneone

That virus has arrived in Grait Britain, Germany,
France and Italy. I am from the north of Italy and contagious people are not far more than 300 km. PROBABLY LESS. From the mainstream TV (reliable sources) at 8 PM of today February the 22nd 2020 that are the news. I don't know what to think but that's not funny.. holy shit

"Across Italy, there are 32 cases in Codogno, Lombardy, and seven in Veneto, according to the AFP and Sky Italia television. Many of the new cases represented the first infections in Italy acquired through secondary contagion. "

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I just got hit with a bad flu (despite vaccine), and everyone keeps telling me U.S. has Corona contained and everyone that comes from infected countries are checked. Do they do blood tests on them or just check and see if they have symptoms? I read somewhere that it can incubate for 24 days with no symptoms.

I had asthma and a mild cold for a week. It went away 100% for a week, then this week I am hit hard with a NASTY flu. I am taking Tamiflu now since yesterday. No improvement as of yet. I called a teledoc because it was weekend and it's cheaper. He only asked if I traveled or if I was near anyone who did.

So, yeah, I'm sick and feeling sorry for myself. :(

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's pretty much everywhere by now. The American CDC is not even testing for community transmission right now. The only way they will test you is if you either recently traveled to China or were in close contact with somebody they know to be infected. Thus, literally nobody who was a victim of community transmission will ever even be allowed in their pipeline to be tested.

They are not even really trying to stop it. I think they gave up. They are in damage control mode, trying to keep the fragile globalist economy from collapsing on itself.

This is true. Doctors aren't testing and don't seem concerned. What they don't understand is:

• It may incubate for 24 days without symptoms (don't know if this is accurate so feel free to correct me)
  • Are they doing blood tests for travelers?
  • Even if we aren't traveling, we go to gas stations, schools, grocery stores and could cross someone who HAS traveled

My sister was on a carribean cruise and came back with the same "flu" I have. (I did not have any contact with her).
She did teledoc because she didn't want to be tested and potentially quarantined.

Americans can't afford to be quarantined because we don't get that much time off work.

Kairos

Here's the problem..

The current methodology used by the CDC will not allow them to test for community spread. The first decision in their decision tree, literally, is whether you recently traveled to China or had close contact with somebody known to be infected. Thus, a person who gets infected from community spread will never enter their pipeline to eventually be tested. It won't be until people present in a cluster of severe pneumonia cases that they will finally admit we have community spread in the United States.

It's easier to just not test for community spread so that they can continue telling people it is not endemic in the United States. They lost control of of it, and this pandemic threatens the entire globalist system, so the source of all power for the globalist managerial class is set for history books.

Most people cannot psychologically handle the fact that this pandemic threatens to change our lives as we know them.

There is a phenomenon in aviation safety whereby the fatalities from ground fires is higher than it should be. If a plane catches fire on the ground, theoretically at least, people have a good chance of egressing through the emergency hatches to safety. But that's not what actually happens. When the pilot gives the order, quite a lot of people (enough to drastically raise the death count) cannot psychologically transition from the old paradigm to the new. They will stand up and begin gathering their luggage from the overhead compartment because they cannot accept the situation is that dire. Enough of them do this that the aisle is choked up and people cannot escape who otherwise could have.

I would submit to you all that we see that happening everywhere, especially amongst our incompetent middle management elite, in the face of this pandemic. The total impact of this thing is so enormous that people would rather lie to themselves and continue business as usual than prepare for a very real potential of global mayhem.

TimeFlipper

This is true. Doctors aren't testing and don't seem concerned. What they don't understand is:

• It may incubate for 24 days without symptoms (don't know if this is accurate so feel free to correct me)
  • Are they doing blood tests for travelers?
  • Even if we aren't traveling, we go to gas stations, schools, grocery stores and could cross someone who HAS traveled
My sister was on a carribean cruise and came back with the same "flu" I have. (I did not have any contact with her).
She did teledoc because she didn't want to be tested and potentially quarantined.

Americans can't afford to be quarantined because we don't get that much time off work.

Get well VERY soon Paula...I want to be able to hear your voice again, hopefully this year, therefore you HAVE to get better!!..This is for your voice>>>:love::D..

Last edited:

P. Jedi

Here is 20.50 February the 23rd 2020. School will keep close for the next week. All the schools. Some friend of mine which is working in office in a big city they will keep the office close and work from home. That's the north of Italy.