Corona Virus

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm still sick. Could be sinuses, but the ONE screening question of "Did you travel?" is not a good one.
It doesn't matter, really. If I have it, I have it. It will eventually go away.

deadmans96

@TimeFlipper
Is there a topic or a device that had been made by Tesla or anyone else by radiation or frequencies that can heal diseases?
Is there any Manuscript from within that talks about that field?

timeuniverseoneone

Hey everyone, hope you will all stay safe, healthy and get your masks! Here is some more great info from Peak Prosperity to watch and learn for those that think this will not be worse then the flu!

Coronavirus: Prepare For National Lockdown

"As the number of covid-19 infections outside China now exceed those within, the masses across the world are starting to panic. Empty grocery store shelves. Fights over toilet paper. Schools closing and sending students home en mass. Desperate pleas from health workers to stay home when sick unless in truly dire condition. And this with just 170,000 total worldwide cases (that we know of). Now, just imagine what the fear factor will be like when that number is 1.7 million. Or 17 million. Or 170 million. Or (and this is possible) 1.7 billion. Chris predicts that more national lockdowns -- as we've seen so far in China, and now Italy, Spain, and a fast-increasing number of other countries -- are likely to be announced soon. These will be mandatory quarantines enforced by the police/military. Most folks are just getting their brains around the reality that they're not going to be able to go to work, or their kids to school, for the foreseeable future. How many of these are ready for a 1-2 month forced lockdown? Well, we may not have to wait long to see. "

Youtube channel:
Peak Prosperity

To all the members reading this; I wish you all great health and stay safe!

timeuniverseoneone

"It's not just about the numbers, but the fact that these countries have abandoned any attempt at containing the spread the virus ... especially the UK and Switzerland," Singapore's National Development Minister Lawrence Wong on Sunday (Mar 15) explained the need for new border control measures to guard against COVID-19.

Dr. John Campbell youtube channel: * HIGHLY VITALE DAILY INFORMATION ABOUT CORONA **
Dr. John Campbell

An interview on Fox with him:

titorite

I think I had it in the beginning of the month before my state was testing. Had a BAD respiratory virus, but I had albuterol inhalers, hot tea, and was a little active (being a mom). I think not laying around helps the lungs.

Also, my diet is rich in Zinc -- I eat a lot of eggs, beans, peas, etc... so it probably helped me, however, I still have "something".....
I may go get evaluated for a sinus infection or at least track down this random fever. I just hate going to the doctor because I often pick up something else while I'm there.

3 cases in Clinton county ny. One serious. 1 case in essex. 1 or 2 in Franklin . These counties are in upstate ny next to the canadian border

start at edge

I post this here because I do not know how to make this information reach suitable authorities but also the general public, not even a little wider in my country. I could make my thoughts known only among a few neighbors some days ago, as now I have almost no contact with other people, which I see was very well understood here where I live and the immense majority of people apply this rule and avoid direct contact with others (which, I think is mature and most of all essential).
It is simply an assumption of mine, it is not previously documented or scientifically proven and it refers to coronavirus.
Maybe some of those who are reading this, have a better way to spread the word.
In the region where I live, there were a lot of complains over the years, from regular people (I think all of them), about the chlorine concentration in the water (cities public drinkable water supply). Although it is unpleasant because of the characteristic smell and taste, this may have been a good thing after all, because the regions where this somehow unpleasant phenomenon has happened, have the lowest number of infected people and there is also an interesting fact that I noticed – although at this moment there are 217 cases reported nationwide, nobody died from this virus here (I hope this will stay this way) and also it seems to take only a mild form of aggression against those infected. I really think this might be true, because the only lethal cases of co-nationals were reported abroad (Italy and/or Spain).
So, I think this could be worth paying attention to – not in terms of curing, but more in terms of prevention.

Last edited: