Corona Virus

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ive been following this closely almost from the start. For me... after weeks of following this, the most concerning thing is that only folks of oriental descent seem to be dying. All sorts of caught it but so far only on set has been dying.... i find that marker disturbing.

Other people have noticed this as well. This is definitely disturbing.

start at edge

Trump (US) sacrifices Xi Jinping (China) to get to Kim Jong-un (North Korea)

THE ENEMY:
Is Trump (US) an enemy of Kim Jong-un (North Korea) ??? - YES

THE MOTIVE:
Did Trump (US) threaten to put Kim Jong-un (North Korea) on their knees ??? - YES

THE TOOL:
Is Xi Jinping (China) a friend of Trump (US) ??? - NO

THE LEVERAGE:
On whom does Kim Jong-un (North Korea) solely rely for any supplies ??? - On Xi Jinping (China)

THE DECOY:
Does Hassan Rohani (Iran) make the news anymore after Corona virus ??? - NO

THE ACTUAL STRIKE:
Will Kim Jong-un (North Korea) import anything from Xi Jinping (China) after Corona virus ??? - NO

THE OUTCOME:
1. Trump (US) famishes NORTH KOREAN PEOPLE
collateral damage: many Chinese (and others) die
2. All people wake up and see the real truth
collateral damage: many Chinese (and others) die

THE CONCLUSION:
Trump does worse crimes against humanity than Hitler did

Mayhem

Zenith
Propaganda is still the best form of fear mongering, cant tell the whole truth be outright panic in the streets:)

Kairos

I like this forum for the woo woo fun and don't get too serious often, but..

A few researchers are bucking against the managerial class running the response at the WHO and CDC, stating we could see up to 60% of the world's population infected. You should understand what that means.

When a deadly epidemic hits and overwhelms a medical system, the infected society runs out of ICU beds really fast. Americans enjoy something like 20 ICU beds per 100k people, for instance, and that would be overwhelmed almost instantly if this goes pandemic. Thus the higher case fatality rate you see in places like Wuhan province. Somewhere around 20% of the infected need intensive care. When you can't provide it, then many of them die. Thus far, that number seems to be holding at right around 15% of the infected in Wuhan.

If 60% of the world becomes infected, you are talking about 4.68 billion sick people. 15% of those is just over 700 million dead. That comes out to about 28 million Americans dying from this disease. Almost 6 million Britons.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In the UK anyone can have the drug on a private basis...I have a friend who is only 50 and he has had the drug which was administered by a Boots Chemist Pharmacist...It cost him £70 $91 :)..

I thought you guys got free medical care. Anyway, I will have to discuss it with my doctor. I think my kids did get vaccines for it. I got them all. My son gets one tomorrow. I'll ask.