Creating an agency.

Mayhem

Zenith
#1. Never reveal yourself. If you do you’ll be punished. The agency will find you and take you back to this Timeline. Once back to the original timeline. You will be barred from traveling ever again. We will make sure to keep records so that everyone else knows that you cannot travel ever again. Also you will face jail time.

#2. Once you arrive at your timeline you have approximately 2 days to go out and buy a fresh pair of clothes to fit in with the time period. If those 2 days are up and you’ve failed to purchase new clothes you’ll be sent back here.

#3. You must go to the dmv and get a new birth certificate. No making fake one’s either.

#4. Your identification needs to be changed.

#5. Special monitoring devices and possibly cameras will track your every movement. You will be on our watch no matter what. Time travel is serious and if you misbehave agents will be watching you and be on your tail.
But you dont so...................:)

As I mentioned the other day if time travel ever became a thing I would create an agency.

One thing I forgot to mention is Time police. Time police would be hired to make sure no timeline is messed with.

The development of Time travel would change the laws most definitely.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here in the US, the federal government cannot constitutionally create any police force. And of course all government agencies are unconstitutional. So there probably will be a big shakeup coming very soon.

OakFieldAlienz444

Here in the US, the federal government cannot constitutionally create any police force. And of course all government agencies are unconstitutional. So there probably will be a big shakeup coming very soon.

it wouldn't have to be a government entity, Einstein. he's saying make your own time travel agency